ME Posts

Guest Clueless

Guest Guest
The best part of all these ME posts about sparents/coaches blah, blah, blah is that with 100% certainty, it is just one person posting and answering their own post over and over and over and over again. Kind of funny actually.

All these kids have put in the time, not many people work harder. You are just envious of success. These kids have worked to get where they are through years of dedication. Get over it already.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest

The best part of all these ME posts about sparents/coaches blah, blah, blah is that with 100% certainty, it is just one person posting and answering their own post over and over and over and over again. Kind of funny actually.

Yeah OK if that makes you feel better than go right ahead and think -anything that helps your little Sparent mind feels like what you are doing is OK!! I am sure one person has time to do all the post for ME give me break. Take your guilt else where.

And enough with the jealousy crap already I can't wait to see you Sparents when your kids got to college and you lose control. Call me I 'll need the laugh!

Guest guest

Oh you are right there is no one who works harder than a sparent. And I wonder if you weren't there coaching little league and kissing the coach's butts where would little Johnny be? Don't ever tell me your kid got it on talent thats crap and it will play itself out in the end. Sorry for all the kids on the team that have to put up with it, who's parents are not Sparents!

@

Guest not a guest
Oh you are right there is no one who works harder than a sparent. And I wonder if you weren't there coaching little league and kissing the coach's butts where would little Johnny be? Don't ever tell me your kid got it on talent thats crap and it will play itself out in the end. Sorry for all the kids on the team that have to put up with it, who's parents are not Sparents!

@

Are there soccer sparents and softball sparents or are sparents just limited to football and baseball? Are their sparents who have daughters that play sports or can a sparent only be a parent of a boy?

From what I gathered you qualify as a sparent through the following criteria:

1. You have to have coached your own kid sometime at the youth level thus making you an "expert"

2. You have to know more than the baseball and football coach.

3. It is imperative that you rip other kids on your son's team that also are products of sparents.

4. You have to hate the AD at ME at all times. He is the one keeping your son back by not firing any and all immediate members of the coaching staff.

5. You need to wear your spartan apparel in public and put on a good face. Then behind closed doors rip the whole ME Franchise.

6. In the end you need to blame everyone else for your son not getting that D1 scholarship you always promised him.

7. When your son isn't getting enough attention, start another BCV thread about his teamate in hopes to circle the topic back to your boy.

Hope this clears up any confusion.

Guest Guest

Yeah OK if that makes you feel better than go right ahead and think -anything that helps your little Sparent mind feels like what you are doing is OK!! I am sure one person has time to do all the post for ME give me break. Take your guilt else where.

And enough with the jealousy crap already I can't wait to see you Sparents when your kids got to college and you lose control. Call me I 'll need the laugh!

RIGHT ON!!!THIS IS AS TRUE AS IT GETS

Guest Guest
Yeah and you probably post here more than anyone...to try and take the blame off of others....

Guest Guest

I would agree. We have the same people who always complain and have to say that the other parents are the reason their kids are not playing. Get off this site and go work with your kids. The negitive posts are always from the people who are not involved in the youth programs and wait for others to teach their kids and are now jealous because the coach does not know their name other than to know they are a pain in the A**. Dont want to deal with it then move or transfer to seton, the same thing happens at other schools and leagues. Its just you have a hot link to BCvoice and think its all about ME. Over 80% of the kids play sports so I guess there are a lot sparents.

You have to also understand the real world is about networking do you complain at work about people who talk to the boss? The more posts about ME even adds more fire to get others to get involved. I think its great.

Guest Guest
I would agree. We have the same people who always complain and have to say that the other parents are the reason their kids are not playing. Get off this site and go work with your kids. The negitive posts are always from the people who are not involved in the youth programs and wait for others to teach their kids and are now jealous because the coach does not know their name other than to know they are a pain in the A**. Dont want to deal with it then move or transfer to seton, the same thing happens at other schools and leagues. Its just you have a hot link to BCvoice and think its all about ME. Over 80% of the kids play sports so I guess there are a lot sparents.

You have to also understand the real world is about networking do you complain at work about people who talk to the boss? The more posts about ME even adds more fire to get others to get involved. I think its great.

Hard work pays off. I'm a sparent and I love it. if you don't like it, work harder with your kids.

Guest Guest
All these kids have put in the time, not many people work harder. You are just envious of success. These kids have worked to get where they are through years of dedication. Get over it already.

Talking to yourself again huh?

Guest Guest

Talking to yourself again huh? times 2

Guest Guest
Yeah and you probably post here more than anyone...to try and take the blame off of others....

Once again, same person.

Guest Guest

We know this. Same person talking to themselves. Notice how all the post are pretty similar. Yep, same person.

Very entertaining though.

Guest guest

We know this. Same person talking to themselves. Notice how all the post are pretty similar. Yep, same person.

Very entertaining though.

My my looks like one of our little sparents is getting a little touchy posting over and over again-nice try but no one is going to take the heat off of you-nice try trying to divert it to one person posting-exactly what a sparent would do-you just keep on proving our point.

Guest Guest
From what I gathered you qualify as a sparent through the following criteria:

1. You have to have coached your own kid sometime at the youth level thus making you an "expert"

2. You have to know more than the baseball and football coach.

3. It is imperative that you rip other kids on your son's team that also are products of sparents.

4. You have to hate the AD at ME at all times. He is the one keeping your son back by not firing any and all immediate members of the coaching staff.

5. You need to wear your spartan apparel in public and put on a good face. Then behind closed doors rip the whole ME Franchise.

6. In the end you need to blame everyone else for your son not getting that D1 scholarship you always promised him.

7. When your son isn't getting enough attention, start another BCV thread about his teamate in hopes to circle the topic back to your boy.

Hope this clears up any confusion.

Guest Guest

Don't forget the most important thing to being a sparent, you must live in a big overpriced house in an overpriced neighborhood and make sure your money pile is bigger than the non sparents this is essential for your status.

Guest Guest
Hard work pays off. I'm a sparent and I love it. if you don't like it, work harder with your kids.
yeah because your kid only gets ahead by you kissing coach's butt and not really work hard....wait until they get in the real world...oh boy mommy and daddy will not be there to pick up the pieces when little jr wants to come home because they have no one to wipe them...i cannot wait...it will be quite amusing....the hard work sparent is from too much cell phone time with the coach....

Guest Guest
Don't forget the most important thing to being a sparent, you must live in a big overpriced house in an overpriced neighborhood and make sure your money pile is bigger than the non sparents this is essential for your status.
oh yes, this is for sure, actually the sparents compete with each other, they get together and discuss what they have, then they go home and try to out match each other...they pit their kids against each other...

Guest Guest
I have to say this is the saddest thing about the ME sparents, sooo sad what they have resorted to!!!!

Guest guest

Good Lord if that isn't the truth.

Guest Guest
yeah because your kid only gets ahead by you kissing coach's butt and not really work hard....wait until they get in the real world...oh boy mommy and daddy will not be there to pick up the pieces when little jr wants to come home because they have no one to wipe them...i cannot wait...it will be quite amusing....the hard work sparent is from too much cell phone time with the coach....

Wow, I've been reading this stuff for quite some time, and this post cements it for me that this is the same guy (I'm positive it's some bitter dad), no student would keep harping on the 'sparent on the cell phone' over and over and over and over....

I am a parent of a baseball player, thankfully none you have mentioned ad nauseum. I have no idea who you are referring to with the phone thing, but, jeeezus, get a life. I feel more sorry for you than I do the parents you are blasting on here. I am watching all the same sports you are, and I'm sorry, the kids of the parents you are blasting are genuinely good players. D1? I doubt it, but they are good players nonetheless.

If you are bitter that your son isn't getting as much playing time, then, either put him in a camp, get him some one-on-one coaching, pitch to him in the backyard, or simply, shut up. I don't notice any huge animosity between parents at the baseball games, but, I guess you and maybe SOME of you are going home and eating your heart out every single night after these games... get. a. life. And stop embarrasing the other 90% of us Maine Endwell parents.

Guest Guest
Wow, I've been reading this stuff for quite some time, and this post cements it for me that this is the same guy (I'm positive it's some bitter dad), no student would keep harping on the 'sparent on the cell phone' over and over and over and over....

I am a parent of a baseball player, thankfully none you have mentioned ad nauseum. I have no idea who you are referring to with the phone thing, but, jeeezus, get a life. I feel more sorry for you than I do the parents you are blasting on here. I am watching all the same sports you are, and I'm sorry, the kids of the parents you are blasting are genuinely good players. D1? I doubt it, but they are good players nonetheless.

If you are bitter that your son isn't getting as much playing time, then, either put him in a camp, get him some one-on-one coaching, pitch to him in the backyard, or simply, shut up. I don't notice any huge animosity between parents at the baseball games, but, I guess you and maybe SOME of you are going home and eating your heart out every single night after these games... get. a. life. And stop embarrasing the other 90% of us Maine Endwell parents.

i think it is the other way around...parents from other schools have been observing the behavior of the sparents at ME...the ME sparents have been embarrassing 90% of the other other Maine Endwell parents

Guest Guest
Good Lord if that isn't the truth.
Wow!! hit it right on the head...if they do not live in the overpriced house and flash their money around, they resort to lying and cheating their way with other ME folks!!!

Guest Guest

No, i think everyone is just getting on the band wagon with the truth here about the Same Sparents ruining things for 90% of the ME school...

Archived