Plastic Surgery Or New Kitchen

Hunter

Putting $50,000 into your kitchen leads to a better kitchen. Putting $50,000 into your face does not necessarily lead to a better face. This is because your face is not a kitchen. To judge the success of your plastic surgery, stand outside. If people try to chase you off of a cliff with pitchforks, consider finding another plastic surgeon and getting a second opinion. This goes triple for boobs. I don't know why I hate women with plastic surgery so much, but I do. I hate the botox look also. Those folks look just like a mortician does their makeup every day. I tell you girls what, if ya'll are ugly or flat-chested just stay that way. There is an ugly man out there somewhere for ya'll and the money ya'll waste on surgery would serve your interests better as a dowery for your knew ugly man. Always remember this girls: Pretty is only skin deep but ugly goes all the way to the bone. Anyway, I just want a real good cook.

I sort of agree with Hunter, in that looks are only skin deep. But, ugly girls don't always get ugly guys and vice versa. Save the money from any type of plastic surgery and go right for the kitchen upgrade. Double D's are nice, but they'll sag eventually, while a well designed kitchen can last a lifetime!

:D :D :D :D :D

Ever see the Cat Lady? She wants to become a cat and is constantly under the knife for it.

Have I seen her? I was married to her for 6 years and she kept me constantly broke with all of that rediculous surgery. However, she was a great cook.

Putting $50,000 into your kitchen leads to a better kitchen. Putting $50,000 into your face does not necessarily lead to a better face. This is because your face is not a kitchen.

50 large into a kitchen? I have a hard time putting 50 bucks into my kitchen.

Wolf

He seems to be doing really well. Back to his fat, sassy self. The doctor gave him permission to drive down to Miss. this week-end. He'll probably leave tomorrow morning.

El-Correcto White girl. Tell Billy that I've been waxing the truck all day and thats why ain't responded to any of his great posts about me. I will get to it after the passing of beer-thirty.

180px-Ugly_man.jpg

Hunter I think you are a handsome man. This is a picture from Christmas time in Yoshaluba County Tenn. How is your knee by the way?

Thanks Billy. Uhhhhh........that would be Yalobusha county, Ms. I will be taking some of my guns down yonder Sunday for a day or two of drinking and general Hell-raising with some of my political satirist friends. Where in the world did you find that great picture of me?

Tell me yourself you crippled old fart! What am I invisible???

Beer-thirty is over and I just posted a message for you Mr. Geography. My healing up process is going great so far and your posts and pictures of me are helping that process immensely. A good laugh is worth a lot some times as I am sure you are aware of. For the record, I reside in Mempfrica but my heart is in Yalobusha county which is about 100 miles south of here. I have a piece of land down there and it is somewhat secluded. We only have one gun law down there and it is that it is unlawful to discharge a pistol within 50' of a road. It has something to do with scaring the deer away from the hunters and their dogs. I have been going to physical therapy of late and my therapist is a pretty White girl who is from Pope Ms. which ain't too far from my place. Wish me well pardner.

Great, sorry I didn't know the exact place! Glad to here you are well and getting back to hell raising! Don't forget to bring the beer with you, just a reminder I know what it's like to get on the road for a long trip and reach in the back for a cold one and realize that you left em sittin in the driveway! Wouldn't want you to twist your hip or something when you find that out. I got the pictures from the 15 year old afro-american girl that you dated (I know you never admitted it but we all knew the truth) last summer. What was her name Ieasha or something like that, anyway she says you left some of your belongings including these pictures at her place and wanted to know if I could tell you to stop by and get them some time when you feel like it. She said don't worry about her three brothers, they are spending some time visiting the state facilities so they won't be able to chase you out this time! Good luck on your trip!

Great, sorry I didn't know the exact place! Glad to here you are well and getting back to hell raising! Don't forget to bring the beer with you, just a reminder I know what it's like to get on the road for a long trip and reach in the back for a cold one and realize that you left em sittin in the driveway! Wouldn't want you to twist your hip or something when you find that out. I got the pictures from the 15 year old afro-american girl that you dated (I know you never admitted it but we all knew the truth) last summer. What was her name Ieasha or something like that, anyway she says you left some of your belongings including these pictures at her place and wanted to know if I could tell you to stop by and get them some time when you feel like it. She said don't worry about her three brothers, they are spending some time visiting the state facilities so they won't be able to chase you out this time! Good luck on your trip!

Thanks for thinking about me Billy. I promise you that I will not forget the beer. BTW, everyone knows that I was once married to a colored woman. She was the absolute love of my life and I still miss her sorely. She had 15 children ranging in age from 65 to 15 minutes and they all loved me to death............somewhat. Sorry, I'm tearing up just thinking about her. Gawd, I would give anything if she had not left me, but that is another story.

Archived