RAGE vs ME

Guest The Real Sports Mind

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

Rage is so over hyped.. parents throwing money out the window.

I've seen the so called all-stars or what ever the above poster calls them..

They got beat by a local high school team.

Plenty of ego I will say that for them - from top on down -

Guest Guest

Joe Powell All State. Joe Powell All Metro. Now you can go away. Make sure you wear your rage sweatshirt to school tomorrow. If you want I can get you a ME one.

Guest Guest
My investigation conclusions:

5 All-state players - Rage = LOST TO ME

7 of 10 all-metro team - Rage = LOST TO ME

All-metro player of the year - SEE ABOVE

Section IV leading scorer - Rage = WAIT FOR IT.............LOST TO ME

5 of 10 Empire State team players - Rage = YEP YOU GOT IT, LOST TO ME

2 southern tier players invited to state fair (outstanding seniors) - both Rage = both outstanding seniors LOST TO ME

Only basketball player on basketball scholarship (last year) - Rage = Scholarship for full ride to LOSE TO ME

Former member scoring in NCAA dI final 64 game - Rage = Former member that LOST TO ME

Keep paying the good money to play for RAGE, looks like a good investment.

Best post of the thread award .

Guest Guest
Joe Powell All State. Joe Powell All Metro. Now you can go away. Make sure you wear your rage sweatshirt to school tomorrow. If you want I can get you a ME one.

Oops forgot about him. Well, Joe played for the Rage for several years. Great kid! Thanks for remembering him.

Guest Guest

Is it really any surprise that M-E beat Rage? Haven't they done so many times over the last couple of years? All you have to do is look at who coaches both teams to understand why.

Guest Guest
Is it really any surprise that M-E beat Rage? Haven't they done so many times over the last couple of years? All you have to do is look at who coaches both teams to understand why.

Great point.

Guest Old Henry Rosencrantz
Still waiting = LOST TO ME.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Still waiting ..... for you to actually beat a school AAU team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone on these boards knows you are an idiot that cannot make an argument for loosing to a school team. God blessed idiot. Go do your homework.

Rage is overrated.

Seton Halftime Tradegy hits again. While rage does have seton parents and a seton a player on the team the curse is hitting the rage again.

SetonHalftimeTradegy.com

Guest guest

J.C. still hogging the crap out of the ball and not passing to the open man? There is a kid who knows nothing about BB he really should stick with football.

J.C. still hogging the crap out of the ball and not passing to the open man? There is a kid who knows nothing about BB he really should stick with football.

Your just mad because you can't score like JC. By the way he is the one who scored the go ahead basket over the rage. I sense a bit of jealousy ....

Guest guest

Your just mad because you can't score like JC. By the way he is the one who scored the go ahead basket over the rage. I sense a bit of jealousy ....

Why does everything turn into jealousy with you-thats getting old. Anyone who ball hogs that much better be scoring! Never sees the open man or pretends not to-ref's in the area already find him obnoxious, has NO dribbling skills, yeah thats right its a jealousy thing. Lets see how much the team likes him when he never passes the ball next season. Not surprised he is so selfish- kid of a Sparent what do you expect?!

Guest guest

So lets see Siniki will got up against the Connlly boys for positions in basketball and football-may the best sparent win!!

Guest Guest

No surprise.

Guest Guest
No surprise.

his would be me getting back to you. Your all state/metro players and leading scorers just got beat by Maine-Endwell Obviously something is not right in your world. What happened? I guess they/you are not as good as you ask people to pay to think.

Guest Guest

6 All-state players - Rage - 1 ME

7 of 10 all-metro team - Rage = 1 ME

All-metro player of the year - Rage - ZERO! ME

Section IV leading scorer - Rage = WAIT FOR IT.............ZERO! ME

5 of 10 Empire State team players - Rage = YEP YOU GOT IT, ZERO! ME

2 southern tier players invited to state fair (outstanding seniors) - both Rage = both outstanding seniors - ZERO! ME

Only basketball player on basketball scholarship (last year) - Rage = ZERO! ME

Former member scoring in NCAA dI final 64 game - Rage = ZERO! ME

Guest Guest

6 All-state players - Rage - 1 ME

7 of 10 all-metro team - Rage = 1 ME

All-metro player of the year - Rage - ZERO! ME

Section IV leading scorer - Rage = WAIT FOR IT.............ZERO! ME

5 of 10 Empire State team players - Rage = YEP YOU GOT IT, ZERO! ME

2 southern tier players invited to state fair (outstanding seniors) - both Rage = both outstanding seniors - ZERO! ME

Only basketball player on basketball scholarship (last year) - Rage = ZERO! ME

Former member scoring in NCAA dI final 64 game - Rage = ZERO! ME

5 All-state players - Rage = LOST TO ME

7 of 10 all-metro team - Rage = LOST TO ME

All-metro player of the year - SEE ABOVE

Section IV leading scorer - Rage = WAIT FOR IT.............LOST TO ME

5 of 10 Empire State team players - Rage = YEP YOU GOT IT, LOST TO ME

2 southern tier players invited to state fair (outstanding seniors) - both Rage = both outstanding seniors LOST TO ME

Only basketball player on basketball scholarship (last year) - Rage = Scholarship for full ride to LOSE TO ME

Former member scoring in NCAA dI final 64 game - Rage = Former member that LOST TO ME

Keep paying the good money to play for RAGE, looks like a good investment.

GETS BETTER EACH TIME I READ IT. LOL

Guest Guest
his would be me getting back to you. Your all state/metro players and leading scorers just got beat by Maine-Endwell Obviously something is not right in your world. What happened? I guess they/you are not as good as you ask people to pay to think.

Rage = pathetic.

Guest Guest
Listen, when you have five (maybe 6) all state players, 7 of 10 all-metro players, section iv leading scorer, all-metro player of the year, and 5 of 10 empire state team members - get back to me.

This is like saying the Yankees should win every game they play and be the best and that everyone should bow down to them because they have the quote un quote best players. Rage is just like the Yankees. With the talent and the money they put into it they should always win... but they don't so get over it. Your arguement is so stupid.

Archived