Boring Day

Yes SIH, she seems to be. I haven't met her yet, but maybe someday I will. And what the heck does your dogs being vegetarians have anything to do with it? :lol:

He don't know, he's been in the 'gin' again tonight. issues, issues, issues --> monkey's, men in foil, dumps in wedges messing pants and bragging about using a "Dobie Pad" ---> issues...

I feel for the poor lost soul.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry...I have "control" issues. I'm never sure if I have to take a pee or I need to blow my nose. I'm not real good with body fluids. I once sneezed, and thought I got my wife pregnant!

WOW, next time leave that monkey alone

Guest Guest
I agree it is a boring day. Loads of work to be doing but none of it can I get into. Maybe its just my mood (depressed) why can't men just stay the way they originally present themselves to be instead of putting up a false act at first until they have us hooked real good then show their true colors? I'm tired of being made the fool of! UGH! I swear I'm going to give up dating completely!

I've been wondering the same thing about women.

Guest Just Lookin
I've been wondering the same thing about women.

I'm sure there are women out there that do the very same thing, yes and its just plain wrong! It just bugs the heck out of me and makes me very sad. I just wish I had been smart enough to have seen through the "acting" and not fallen for it, but I did hook, line and sinker.

SIH, thanks for the kind words!

I'm sure there are women out there that do the very same thing, yes and its just plain wrong! It just bugs the heck out of me and makes me very sad. I just wish I had been smart enough to have seen through the "acting" and not fallen for it, but I did hook, line and sinker.

Hang in there, you'll come across the right one at the least expected time.

In the mean time, lets do some fishing, shall we ?

apidahoweather.jpg

You're welcome sweety. I remember us sharing a smoke in Endicott, and I mentioned walking thru the rest of my life alone, that's my choice...not yours. Find yourself a nice man, and have a great walk together!

Hang in there, you'll come across the right one at the least expected time.

In the mean time, lets do some fishing, shall we ?

apidahoweather.jpg

Mouser, I'll gladly go fishing with you, I'd like to play some golf too! I'm still a little ticked at you with your 1+1= same 1 last weekend! I wanted to play with PopTart for a couple of pages, but you let the cat out of the bag too soon. Believe me, Toop picked up on it long before you. She's been reading me like a book on here. She can spot me in an anonymous crowd. She's pretty good for an old broad!!!

After reading this, it's nice to know that I am not the only one feeling the blues. I have been sick for over a week now, on my third different antibiotic. Now my kid has it too. Work is boring, and the weather is the pits. And to top it all, a close friend of the family passed away yesterday morning. It usually takes a lot to bring me down, but this past week has finally done it. :(

Guest Guest
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aren't all those threads funny???

1. If you protest the war, you are a terrorist

2. If you go to BU, you are rich, spoiled, and hate BC and America

3. All BU kids are liberals and stupid

4. BC doesn't need or want BU

5. Why can't we go back to 1950

I think it's funny. If you read all the posts, you can see that people loved this BU protest. It gives them a reason to lash out against BU kids and against youth in general. It's funny to see people get so angry about something so small. The utter hatred towards BU kids, education, and youth in general is pretty rampant on this board.

I support the students and agree with them. But they should have stayed to the side of the road. My only complaint. Have a happy.

Guest Guest
I agree it is a boring day. Loads of work to be doing but none of it can I get into. Maybe its just my mood (depressed) why can't men just stay the way they originally present themselves to be instead of putting up a false act at first until they have us hooked real good then show their true colors? I'm tired of being made the fool of! UGH! I swear I'm going to give up dating completely!

They do it because that is what women want them to do.

My days go by fast all the time (work work work and more work that i actually enjoy) but when the heck is this rain going away .. seems we get couple hours of sunshine and then back to dreary rainy or snow ..

Is Broome Cnty always this wet? God its driving me nutz.. :wacko:

When your hobby becomes your work you have won.

This area is at the mercy of the jet stream if you were to look at a weather map you would see that the weather can swing 60 miles north or south of us almost daily. Making predictions very hard. So the weather men try to cover themselves with vague predictions like partly sunny or partly cloudy, possible rain or chance of showers. When I road my bicycle to work I found it best to ignore all forecast. Have a happy.post-154-1206036717_thumb.jpg

Mouser, I'll gladly go fishing with you, I'd like to play some golf too! I'm still a little ticked at you with your 1+1= same 1 last weekend! I wanted to play with PopTart for a couple of pages, but you let the cat out of the bag too soon. Believe me, Toop picked up on it long before you. She's been reading me like a book on here. She can spot me in an anonymous crowd. She's pretty good for an old broad!!!

Just make sure you know who is who before getting totally upset at the screen name.

I truely am sorry for spoiling your fun, but I am not aware of some of the things you and my hubby have going on (lets not go there right now please :lol: ) but do know that your both the same, like to have fun and are like two peas in a pot. ;)

Did you buy a Mega Ticket for the drawing Friday Night? No, you say. Well you better, you know about those wedgies......

Mrs. Mouser

Just make sure you know who is who before getting totally upset at the screen name.

I truely am sorry for spoiling your fun, but I am not aware of some of the things you and my hubby have going on (lets not go there right now please :lol: ) but do know that your both the same, like to have fun and are like two peas in a pot. ;)

Did you buy a Mega Ticket for the drawing Friday Night? No, you say. Well you better, you know about those wedgies......

Mrs. Mouser

He (you) did not spoil my fun...I was just kidding. That was one of my daily weekend threads. What's with your Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde routine? You're starting to make me feel uncomfortable with your "He said, She said" routine! I'm starting to picture a guy named "Artie" in fishnet stockings!!! Please prove me wrong!

He (you) did not spoil my fun...I was just kidding. That was one of my daily weekend threads. What's with your Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde routine? You're starting to make me feel uncomfortable with your "He said, She said" routine! I'm starting to picture a guy named "Artie" in fishnet stockings!!! Please prove me wrong!

Your wish is about to come ture

boderek.jpg

@

Archived