JC Little League

Guest Fed Up Parent

Guest Guest
because no one can stop him.. no one will.. jc is a joke there is no inforcement of the rules, players keep getting hurt and people wonder why

JC/CV FOOTBALL!!! Now that's a great one to get talking about. Larry Zopp, was the ONLY coach there at sign-ups scouting out the kids. Maybe that's because some of the head coaches were never even informed of when the sign ups were. I'm still trying to figure out how cheeseburger made weight? The funny thing is, it didn't really matter that he weighed in above 200lbs. My son was able to handle his own against him. Size isn't everything.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
JC/CV FOOTBALL!!! Now that's a great one to get talking about. Larry Zopp, was the ONLY coach there at sign-ups scouting out the kids. Maybe that's because some of the head coaches were never even informed of when the sign ups were. I'm still trying to figure out how cheeseburger made weight? The funny thing is, it didn't really matter that he weighed in above 200lbs. My son was able to handle his own against him. Size isn't everything.

Larry is the biggest cheat there is. At the draft Larry is the only one with everyones information including age and weight none of the other coaches have that unfair advantage. Thank god cheeseburger is not playing this year, no one knows how he made weight because he never did Larry just said he did but the cowboy coaches were the only people at the weigh in. Size is everything when you have a 200 pound kid up against 100 or so pound kids, what if he fell on them? They could seriously get hurt that is why there are rules in place to protect the kids, why have rules if we are not going to follow them?

Guest Guest
I can't believe you keep responding to your own posts to make it seem like there is someone agreeing with you. Us adults know what really happened and we know the real story no matter how many times you keep responding to your own posts it won't change the truth.

Why do you continue to talk to yourself. It is getting annoying.

Guest Guest
I agree. This kid was never suspended. I can't believe people would make up such things.

This made up story about a bad JC kid is starting to get really amusing.

Adults are so pathetic.

Guest Guest

I am not going to bad mouth anyone, I just wanted to set a couple things straight that I have read, I am a teachers aide at the school and I also have a son in little league, I can honestly say that yes this boy was suspended from school more than once this year and he was also suspended for one game.

Guest Guest
I am not going to bad mouth anyone, I just wanted to set a couple things straight that I have read, I am a teachers aide at the school and I also have a son in little league, I can honestly say that yes this boy was suspended from school more than once this year and he was also suspended for one game.

Once again.

STOP MAKING UP LIES ABOUT KIDS.

It is embarrassing and pathetic.

Guest Guest
Thank you for conveying the truth. Hopefully this will stop the smack talk going on about this topic. I think that I will attend Dutter field for Saturday night's game to see if things have worked out for JC Parent's child.

Games at 6, hopefully everyone is on their best behavior, I would hate for this kid to act up infront of visitors.

Guest Guest
Once again.

What do you do stalk this thread until someone posts something and then call them a liar for telling the truth, sorry buddy but we all know its the truth no matter how many times you type in all caps.

@

Guest Guest
Once again.

I am a JC parent and have wanted to ask this question for a while. Here goes:

Why does one or two jealous parents make up lies about a kid, someone please tell me what they gain from doing that?

Guest Guest
Once again.

We know it is all fake and lies are lies. These people can talk to themselves until they are blue in the face. The kid was never suspended from school or for a game.

Truth is truth.(see above)

Lies are lies.(see jealous posters)

Guest Guest
We know it is all fake and lies are lies. These people can talk to themselves until they are blue in the face. The kid was never suspended from school or for a game.

Really like we can't tell its you responding to your own posts....atleast change your wording alittle.

Guest Guest
Really like we can't tell its you responding to your own posts....atleast change your wording alittle.

Please stop talking to yourself. It is getting more pathetic than made up posts about kids.

Guest Chuck Burger

It just shows you how sad some parents are and the lengths they will go to for there little ones who are not as good as the other kids.

Guest Guest
It just shows you how sad some parents are and the lengths they will go to for there little ones who are not as good as the other kids.

Really what do parents have to be jealous about? I'm glad my son has manners and can control his anger, that is more important than baseball and is going to take him alot farther in life.

After watching Saturday night's opener at Dutter Field, I would like to offer kudos to the JC staff for putting the field in immaculate condition. Both Vestal and JC were very sportsmanlike and played well. Both teams could hit that ball!! Vestal had some tough bounces but hung in there until the last inning. Good luck to both teams down the stretch run.

Guest Guest
I get involved and would love to be on the board only problem is I'm not in the "click". No one goes against the "click" or your kid doesn't see playing time.

If your kid can walk and chew gum at the same time he will be on the field.

Guest Guest
If your kid can walk and chew gum at the same time he will be on the field.

Well of course he will be on the field its a matter of how long.

Guest guest
This made up story about a bad JC kid is starting to get really amusing.

Adults are so pathetic.

NEWS FLASH.................................NOW JUST IN, ANOTHER LIE ABOUT THE NON-PROBLEMATIC CHILD...............,

He got booted off of the Williamsport Team for????????????????????? now imagine this................. telling the manager to F OFF

I think he is getting better, he lasted about 3 weeks, I actually thought he would have been out the first week.

What's sad about this is that a child that deserved to be on this team didn't make it because of this child.

Great pick JC LITTLE LEAGUE!!!!!

Guest Guest
NEWS FLASH.................................NOW JUST IN, ANOTHER LIE ABOUT THE NON-PROBLEMATIC CHILD...............,

He got booted off of the Williamsport Team for????????????????????? now imagine this................. telling the manager to F OFF

I think he is getting better, he lasted about 3 weeks, I actually thought he would have been out the first week.

What's sad about this is that a child that deserved to be on this team didn't make it because of this child.

NEWS FLASH....he wasn't booted off the Williamsport team. Interested to know what kid should have made it that didn't.

Guest Guest

just go play lax already. They have one of the best youth programs in the area and their coaches won't put up with any BS from any kid.

Guest guest
NEWS FLASH....he wasn't booted off the Williamsport team. Interested to know what kid should have made it that didn't.

Well he's not playing on the team anymore so you figure it out. Let me guess he was too good for the team so he quit. Or.... better yet the yankees called him up. He wasted a spot for someone else. He had no intentions to follow through the whole summer with the Williamsport team. All he cared about was playing for the Dusters. He blew off a couple of practices for the travel team. There are a couple of players on the Marron "B" team that are more than worthy for a spot on the Williamsport team. Just a joke, the whole situation is ONE BIG JOKE!!!

Guest Guest

Big Suprise there!!

Guest Guest

Oh please stop being the only loser sticking up for this kid....he is a loser and so are you now get over it and don't respond to your own posts, we all know the truth

Archived