JC Little League

Guest Fed Up Parent

Guest artboy
Actually the only surprise is that he lasted as long as he did.
How about the kids name- everybody bitches about the worthless kid but don't mention his name. Well his name is Ngo..., sue me!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
How about the kids name- everybody bitches about the worthless kid but don't mention his name. Well his name is Ngo..., sue me!

Brendyn Ngo

Guest Guest
Well he's not playing on the team anymore so you figure it out. Let me guess he was too good for the team so he quit. Or.... better yet the yankees called him up. He wasted a spot for someone else. He had no intentions to follow through the whole summer with the Williamsport team. All he cared about was playing for the Dusters. He blew off a couple of practices for the travel team. There are a couple of players on the Marron "B" team that are more than worthy for a spot on the Williamsport team. Just a joke, the whole situation is ONE BIG JOKE!!!

I totally agree, it is a joke and most parents have thought so from the beginning, not sure what any of the coaches or board were thinking but they got it thrown back in their faces. There were alot more players that deserved to be in his spot and would have worked alot harder then him. It's a shame really that all the other kids have to suffer because of this cocky jerk.

Guest sibcrzy3
How do you figure by the original post that it is a parent who thinks their kid is the best? I wrote this because it should be about the kids and not about parents and coaches who are trying to full fill their lost little league dreams through either their own kids or their team. The game should be just that a GAME! Not favoritism, not cheating. They should be teaching the kids about the game of baseball and how to be good sportsmen not win at any cost.

Guest Guest
NEWS FLASH.................................NOW JUST IN, ANOTHER LIE ABOUT THE NON-PROBLEMATIC CHILD...............,

He got booted off of the Williamsport Team for????????????????????? now imagine this................. telling the manager to F OFF

I think he is getting better, he lasted about 3 weeks, I actually thought he would have been out the first week.

What's sad about this is that a child that deserved to be on this team didn't make it because of this child.

Great pick JC LITTLE LEAGUE!!!!!

I was at the game yesterday at Vestal and guess who was not there? Now lets see if they suspended him or if they finally had enough and just kicked him right off the team. They played good without him last night.

Guest Guest
I was at the game yesterday at Vestal and guess who was not there? Now lets see if they suspended him or if they finally had enough and just kicked him right off the team. They played good without him last night.

The team is better off without him. His bad attitude only brings them down. I am glad that they won and maybe now they can play as a team and JC can be known for a team that displays good sportsmanship. Good job boys and keep up the great work!!!

Apparently the board is suppose to meet to make a decision on whether or not they want to let him back on the team. I'm not really sure if there is a decision to be made. Seems to me like it's a NO BRAINER. The kid quit 2 teams and told 3 coaches to F off within a 2 month period! HELLO..................maybe someone needs a translation for the words F OFF!!!!!! I understand that a procedure is in place, but come on people how many chances are you going to give this child. He doesn't care about the team, his teammates or him self for that matter. Let him go and move on. You have a good shot to make it to Williamsport.

Guest Guest
The team is better off without him. His bad attitude only brings them down. I am glad that they won and maybe now they can play as a team and JC can be known for a team that displays good sportsmanship. Good job boys and keep up the great work!!!

Apparently the board is suppose to meet to make a decision on whether or not they want to let him back on the team. I'm not really sure if there is a decision to be made. Seems to me like it's a NO BRAINER. The kid quit 2 teams and told 3 coaches to F off within a 2 month period! HELLO..................maybe someone needs a translation for the words F OFF!!!!!! I understand that a procedure is in place, but come on people how many chances are you going to give this child. He doesn't care about the team, his teammates or him self for that matter. Let him go and move on. You have a good shot to make it to Williamsport.

I can't believe they even have to have a meeting about him to make a decision.....that is just insane! Again, what kind of example is this showing the other kids of the league?

Guest Guest

The 9/10 Williamsport All Star team is doing excellent this year, they have not lost a game yet. They have an awesome coach and team this year and it really shows what great sportsmen they are!!!!

Guest Guest
just go play lax already. They have one of the best youth programs in the area and their coaches won't put up with any BS from any kid.

Agree - Play lax - do not have any of these type of problems there as the coaches will not put up with.

Guest Guest

Looks like they had their meeting and the cocky bad boy is still on the team. What does this jerk have to do to get kicked off the team? Is winning really that important to these officials that they need to keep this guy around???? What a joke this board is!! What a terrible example for the other kids.

Guest guest
Looks like they had their meeting and the cocky bad boy is still on the team. What does this jerk have to do to get kicked off the team? Is winning really that important to these officials that they need to keep this guy around???? What a joke this board is!! What a terrible example for the other kids.

It's actually starting to look like a 3 ring circus. Might as well grab some popcorn, a soda, and sit back and enjoy the show. It's only a matter of time before it happens again. Hell, I'm thinking about selling tickets to watch the practices and the games. I can charge more for the front row. Might as well make some money to watch the "GREATEST SHOW IN BROOME COUNTY"!!!! And just when you think that this is a boring town, hats off to JC Little League for bringing some humor back Village that's going downhill. LMAO

Guest Guest

I don't know what the problem is with this kid, I watched him tonight and he is not that good of a player. Why keep him if he is that much trouble? Coaches must feel sorry for the kid or something.

Guest guest
I don't know what the problem is with this kid, I watched him tonight and he is not that good of a player. Why keep him if he is that much trouble? Coaches must feel sorry for the kid or something.

I watched the team play last night and WOW what a totally different team. Looks like the decision to put this Brendan kid back on the team has brought the rest of the team down! They lost their enthusiam and team spirit. Great job JC little league with putting one child needs or wants (if you can even call it that) over the rest of the team. You created this mess and the only ones suffering are the rest of the boys on the team. They didn't want him back and quite frankly, THEY DIDN'T NEED HIM BACK. What a slap in the face to all those 12yrs old that have showed up for practice and given 100% during practices and the games. Great message you have sent them. Just think how some of those boys may be feeling as they sit the bench while Brendan is playing. I think you are going to be seeing more kids acting up to get what they want, and now you have created a situation they can refer to make that happen.

Guest Guest
I watched the team play last night and WOW what a totally different team. Looks like the decision to put this Brendan kid back on the team has brought the rest of the team down! They lost their enthusiam and team spirit. Great job JC little league with putting one child needs or wants (if you can even call it that) over the rest of the team. You created this mess and the only ones suffering are the rest of the boys on the team. They didn't want him back and quite frankly, THEY DIDN'T NEED HIM BACK. What a slap in the face to all those 12yrs old that have showed up for practice and given 100% during practices and the games. Great message you have sent them. Just think how some of those boys may be feeling as they sit the bench while Brendan is playing. I think you are going to be seeing more kids acting up to get what they want, and now you have created a situation they can refer to make that happen.

Coach Garey was saying in the begining of All Stars that if anyone crys or disagrees with the umps or coaches that they would be benched for that game and maybe another game, now all the kids are questioning him because apparently another child can swear at coaches and umps and not get in trouble so why should they take any coaches seriously with their threats? I think the board has dug themselves hole now. Great job!

Guest Guest

Great job to the 9/10 Williamsport All Star Team for winning the District 7 Championship last night. Now there is a team that has great players, everyone works together and gets along great. This is a team that I wouldn't mind representing JC. Great Job Coaches!!!!

The 9-10 year old team has much talent and good attitudes. Hopefully they will keep it going this year and onto next. I was not able to attend the 11-12 year old game you are speaking of. Do you know how the seedings fell into place? Is there a game at Dutter Field on Friday night? Thank you in advance for this information.

Guest Guest
Coach Garey was saying in the begining of All Stars that if anyone crys or disagrees with the umps or coaches that they would be benched for that game and maybe another game, now all the kids are questioning him because apparently another child can swear at coaches and umps and not get in trouble so why should they take any coaches seriously with their threats? I think the board has dug themselves hole now. Great job!

Well the same thing was said last year at the beginning of allstars. However, only certain kids were benched when they had some issues with attitudes. I'm sure we can all figure out which kids weren't benched for doing the same thing. If you're struggling with that one, here's a clue, their fathers were coaches! Kids need to be held accountable for their actions. If they have an attitude problem then BENCH THEM, but be consistent and what you do for one, you do for everyone (even your own child!!!) Oh and they shouldn't get a "Bench Free" card if they have a mental health issue. That's all I have to say about that!

Guest Guest
Well the same thing was said last year at the beginning of allstars. However, only certain kids were benched when they had some issues with attitudes. I'm sure we can all figure out which kids weren't benched for doing the same thing. If you're struggling with that one, here's a clue, their fathers were coaches! Kids need to be held accountable for their actions. If they have an attitude problem then BENCH THEM, but be consistent and what you do for one, you do for everyone (even your own child!!!) Oh and they shouldn't get a "Bench Free" card if they have a mental health issue. That's all I have to say about that!

I think that was the whole point of this thread to begin with....kids getting treated special and most parents not putting up with it anymore. Sad to say but the turn out for sign ups this year was pretty low.

Guest Guest
The 9-10 year old team has much talent and good attitudes. Hopefully they will keep it going this year and onto next. I was not able to attend the 11-12 year old game you are speaking of. Do you know how the seedings fell into place? Is there a game at Dutter Field on Friday night? Thank you in advance for this information.

Yesterday seeding was JC vs. ME and Vestal vs. Oneonta....I know JC lost last night, now sure about Vestal and Oneonta as those numbers are not posted yet. There is a game on Friday night but until numbers are posted I'm not sure who is playing were....I'll keep you posted!

Guest jcmom

For the 11-12 year old Williamsport teams, last night's game against M-E was still round robin play. JC has now finished round robin and has placed #2. Tomorrow, JC will be playing either Vestal or Oneonta and will have the home field advantage regardless of which team they play. The championship for the 11-12 years olds is Monday night at the field of the winning team of the highest seed. The winner of that game will advance to Sectionals in Syracuse next weekend.

Here's to wishing the 11-12 year old JC team much success! These boys have played as a team and have shown extraordinary team spirit and enthusiasm all season. Let's hope that all of the controversy that has surfaced over the last few weeks has no affect on the team and that they go out and prove that they are capable of keeping the District championship in JC! We are proud of all of you! You deserve to win! Win or lose, you are a great group of boys!!!

Guest fartboy

So much for Coach Pat Garey who was supposed to be agreat coach. Not to good if his players doesn't have any discipline. And he's a big shot for the state Police? What a joke -hope you read this you jerk! Oh yeah, before people start responding.., I have nothing involved with the JCLL.

Guest Guest
I agree. This kid was never suspended. I can't believe people would make up such things.

Do people really have that sad of a life. STOP MAKING UP STORIES ABOUT KIDS.

Archived