JC Little League

Guest Fed Up Parent

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest
So how does it feel to be the only person on this board defending this brat? You keep coming on here with more and more ignorant posts defending this kids actions, you can't be his parents because we already know they don't give a damn about him.

I wouldn't go as far as saying his parents don't give a damn about him, however I will say that what they are doing obviously isn't working. I think it's time to look at alternatives to deal with his behavior. There's been problems for awhile now (not just this year and not just in Little League) It may be too late to put the structure and consistency in his life, these behaviors have been reinforced for at least a couple of years that I know of. I think society's philosophy is to ignore the behaviors and then they will go away. Well that doesn't happen, they just get worse.

Guest Old Henry Rosencrantz
I wouldn't go as far as saying his parents don't give a damn about him, however I will say that what they are doing obviously isn't working. I think it's time to look at alternatives to deal with his behavior. There's been problems for awhile now (not just this year and not just in Little League) It may be too late to put the structure and consistency in his life, these behaviors have been reinforced for at least a couple of years that I know of. I think society's philosophy is to ignore the behaviors and then they will go away. Well that doesn't happen, they just get worse.

Thanks so much for your comments - Dr. Phil. Keep up the good work with making recommendations for other people. I love it.

Worry a little more about yourself you idiot!

Guest guest
Thanks so much for your comments - Dr. Phil. Keep up the good work with making recommendations for other people. I love it.

Worry a little more about yourself you idiot!

You must be having a bad day. MAYBE YOU JUST NEED A HUG!!

Guest Guest
Tell your kid to grow a set. You might as well grow some yourself.

The kid has more sack than most of the pathetic parents on this thread. How does it feel?

Guest Truth stings
The kid didn't do anything wrong, he didn't kill anyone. You people are taking this way too serious.

Great post. It seems that some JEALOUS parents have gone way overboard in critizing a good athlete/young man. People need to look inward before they attack outward. I guess it is only a few people on here doing the bashing, most people agree that the young man is wrongfully accused of poor behavior.

Guest Guest
Great post. It seems that some JEALOUS parents have gone way overboard in critizing a good athlete/young man. People need to look inward before they attack outward. I guess it is only a few people on here doing the bashing, most people agree that the young man is wrongfully accused of poor behavior.

It is sad to watch grown adults make up lies about kids.

Guest Guest

lol wrongfully accused of poor behavior? Are you kidding me? Someone is in serious denial.

Guest Guest
It is sad to watch grown adults make up lies about kids.

There are no made up lies about this kid, we have all witnessed it at sometime, I was there at the game where he swore at coaches and officials and then walked off the field saying he quit. I have heard from other teachers about his bad behavior at school where he has been suspended on numerous occasions. There are no lies just the truth about a kid that need serious help.

Guest Guest
There are no made up lies about this kid, we have all witnessed it at sometime, I was there at the game where he swore at coaches and officials and then walked off the field saying he quit. I have heard from other teachers about his bad behavior at school where he has been suspended on numerous occasions. There are no lies just the truth about a kid that need serious help.

Once again. Total lie. This did not happen. Please stop letting your jealousy get the best of you. I hope you are not an adult, and just some kid starting trouble.

Guest Guest

Another lie.

Thats number 2.

I think you need serious help my friend.

Guest Guest
Once again. Total lie. This did not happen. Please stop letting your jealousy get the best of you. I hope you are not an adult, and just some kid starting trouble.

Okay first what would I have to gain by lying about this kid? Second why would I be jealous of a child who can't control his temper?

Guest Guest

If this did not happen then why was he suspended for one game?

Guest Guest
Another lie.

Thats number 2.

I think you need serious help my friend.

If none of these things happened then why has he been suspended from school?

Guest Guest
If none of these things happened then why has he been suspended from school?

Fact:

He was never suspended from school.

Fact:

He was never suspended one game.

STOP MAKING UP LIES.

JEALOUSY IS NOT A GOOD THING.

Guest Guest
Fact:

Fact:

STOP MAKING UP LIES.

lol okay now I know you are full of it and have no idea what you are talking about. I'm not going to have a discussion with someone who does not know the REAL story and facts. Have a good day.

Guest Guest
lol okay now I know you are full of it and have no idea what you are talking about. I'm not going to have a discussion with someone who does not know the REAL story and facts. Have a good day.

Thank you. People on here want facts, and not made up stories about kids. Thank you for going away troll.

Guest Guest
Fact:

Fact:

STOP MAKING UP LIES.

I agree. This kid was never suspended. I can't believe people would make up such things.

Guest Guest-JC Parent-*
I agree. This kid was never suspended. I can't believe people would make up such things.

I can't believe you keep responding to your own posts to make it seem like there is someone agreeing with you. Us adults know what really happened and we know the real story no matter how many times you keep responding to your own posts it won't change the truth.

Guest CV football 26
Lot's of the same in football too!

exactly ... no wonder why cv is considering leaving jc league so they can play in a real league

Guest CV football 26
Oh yeah football there is tons of cheating by Zopp. He has players who are way over weight up against smaller boys. His cheating is right out there he doesn't even try to hid it!

because no one can stop him.. no one will.. jc is a joke there is no inforcement of the rules, players keep getting hurt and people wonder why

Guest Guest
because no one can stop him.. no one will.. jc is a joke there is no inforcement of the rules, players keep getting hurt and people wonder why

Oh we don't wonder why, we know. I agree the rules need to be enforced or JC will see a big drop in their sign ups in both football and baseball, there is only so much parents are willing to put up with.

Archived