My Wedding??????

Guest Concerned

She's got some type of disease or something that has her in a wheelchair. I really don't want some cripple girl to be in all of my wedding photos. WTF! How would that look! It's supposed to be my day. Why should I have to have everyone paying attention to the cripple girl. I'm paying $5700 to have my wedding dress custom made. People shouldn't be paying attention to anything or anybody on that day but me!!!

Yeah, I'm sure this is a legitimate post.

TWS

Guest billy k
I can't believe my fiancée wants his niece to be in our wedding. She's got some type of disease or something that has her in a wheelchair. I really don't want some cripple girl to be in all of my wedding photos. WTF! How would that look! It's supposed to be my day. Why should I have to have everyone paying attention to the cripple girl. I'm paying $5700 to have my wedding dress custom made. People shouldn't be paying attention to anything or anybody on that day but me!!! But I'm the one who looks like the bitch when I say I don't want her in the wedding. I shouldn't have to explain myself. I already agreed to let him ask his best friend who I can't stand to be the best man. He's a mechanic! He probably doesn't even know what a tuxedo is!!! And worst of all. When I went to have my engagement ring appraised, they said it was worth about $5500!!! Men are supposed to spend 3 times their monthly income on the ring and I know he makes more than $2000 a month. My dress is going to cost more than the ring! He just paid to throw his parents a party for their 25th anniversary and I'm sure it cost at least $3000. He could have cut back on that and put more into my ring. If his parents are more important than me than maybe I should just call the wedding off and he can just move in with them!!!

Nitwit mron!!

@

Guest Guest

I can't believe my fiancée wants his niece to be in our wedding. She's got some type of disease or something that has her in a wheelchair. I really don't want some cripple girl to be in all of my wedding photos. WTF! How would that look! It's supposed to be my day. Why should I have to have everyone paying attention to the cripple girl. I'm paying $5700 to have my wedding dress custom made. People shouldn't be paying attention to anything or anybody on that day but me!!! But I'm the one who looks like the bitch when I say I don't want her in the wedding. I shouldn't have to explain myself. I already agreed to let him ask his best friend who I can't stand to be the best man. He's a mechanic! He probably doesn't even know what a tuxedo is!!! And worst of all. When I went to have my engagement ring appraised, they said it was worth about $5500!!! Men are supposed to spend 3 times their monthly income on the ring and I know he makes more than $2000 a month. My dress is going to cost more than the ring! He just paid to throw his parents a party for their 25th anniversary and I'm sure it cost at least $3000. He could have cut back on that and put more into my ring. If his parents are more important than me than maybe I should just call the wedding off and he can just move in with them!

Guest Guest
I think the poster made this whole thing up just to see what reactions he / she would get. I find it very hard to believe that anybody would even think of marrying somebody like this person appears to be.

And, if the poster is serious, remember one thing.......what comes around goes around.

No way really? Someone trolling on BCV and people think it's someone being serious? No way.

@

No doubt! Poor guy, probably doesn't know what he's getting himself into.

I think the b**** forgot it's also her husbands wedding and if he wants his mechanic to be his best man, it's his perogative. As for including the disabled person, it'd probably be her only chance ever to be in a wedding and very memorable for her. Too bad the op is either a troll or a b****.

Here's what I know/ what is the one food that ruins sex???

ans. WEDDING CAKE, DON'T EAT IT

:lol: Never heard that one SIH...pretty damn funny!

It was one of my older brother's gem's. He overdosed when he was 21. Thanks for responding and making me laugh, thinking about him. His name was Dick, he died in 1971. The funniest DELETED you ever met in your life! Boy, would he light up this board. On his eighteenth birthday, he proclaimed himself the "white James Brown". What a character he was!

@

Guest Guest
It was one of my older brother's gem's. He overdosed when he was 21. Thanks for responding and making me laugh, thinking about him. His name was Dick, he died in 1971. The funniest DELETED you ever met in your life! Boy, would he light up this board. On his eighteenth birthday, he proclaimed himself the "white James Brown". What a character he was!

@

so he overdosed on illegal drugs and now memorialize him? i don't understand, but that's just me.

Guest Holy Crap Lady!
I can't believe my fiancée wants his niece to be in our wedding. She's got some type of disease or something that has her in a wheelchair. I really don't want some cripple girl to be in all of my wedding photos. WTF! How would that look! It's supposed to be my day. Why should I have to have everyone paying attention to the cripple girl. I'm paying $5700 to have my wedding dress custom made. People shouldn't be paying attention to anything or anybody on that day but me!!! But I'm the one who looks like the bitch when I say I don't want her in the wedding. I shouldn't have to explain myself. I already agreed to let him ask his best friend who I can't stand to be the best man. He's a mechanic! He probably doesn't even know what a tuxedo is!!! And worst of all. When I went to have my engagement ring appraised, they said it was worth about $5500!!! Men are supposed to spend 3 times their monthly income on the ring and I know he makes more than $2000 a month. My dress is going to cost more than the ring! He just paid to throw his parents a party for their 25th anniversary and I'm sure it cost at least $3000. He could have cut back on that and put more into my ring. If his parents are more important than me than maybe I should just call the wedding off and he can just move in with them!!!

Keep this up and the wedding ain't gonna happen :angry:

Guest guestwho

Wow, I can tell that you really love him...NOT!! You have got to be kidding me!!!!! Let me guess...you've been married before!!!!!

@

You won't have to worry about all that now that I've canceled our wedding. :lol:

OMG! Are you for real???

@

Guest Julia Allison

Maybe you can photoshop the wheelchair out of the photos? Or put a sign on the back of her chair that says something like: "It is the bride's day, please stop looking at me, look at her dress that she spent 5K on!!"

@

Not that I believe that this post is real, but for chance that it is (and I hope it is not) if having the little girl in the wheelchair for your pictures really bothers you, couldnt you just have here sit out of it on the the steps of the stage? It wouldnt take away from you in your pictures then. With that being said, if this is real, I think you are one of the most shallow person in this world! But I hope you dont take the opportunity to be in the wedding away from this little girl, just because of something that is beyond her control. Think about this approach to the pics...

@

Archived