My Wedding??????

Guest Concerned

Guest Concerned

I can't believe my fiancée wants his niece to be in our wedding. She's got some type of disease or something that has her in a wheelchair. I really don't want some cripple girl to be in all of my wedding photos. WTF! How would that look! It's supposed to be my day. Why should I have to have everyone paying attention to the cripple girl. I'm paying $5700 to have my wedding dress custom made. People shouldn't be paying attention to anything or anybody on that day but me!!! But I'm the one who looks like the bitch when I say I don't want her in the wedding. I shouldn't have to explain myself. I already agreed to let him ask his best friend who I can't stand to be the best man. He's a mechanic! He probably doesn't even know what a tuxedo is!!! And worst of all. When I went to have my engagement ring appraised, they said it was worth about $5500!!! Men are supposed to spend 3 times their monthly income on the ring and I know he makes more than $2000 a month. My dress is going to cost more than the ring! He just paid to throw his parents a party for their 25th anniversary and I'm sure it cost at least $3000. He could have cut back on that and put more into my ring. If his parents are more important than me than maybe I should just call the wedding off and he can just move in with them!!!

Guest Guest

I think the poster made this whole thing up just to see what reactions he / she would get. I find it very hard to believe that anybody would even think of marrying somebody like this person appears to be.

And, if the poster is serious, remember one thing.......what comes around goes around.

Guest country girl
I seriously hope that it's just a Troll. I can't believe that anyone could be so heartless!!!!!!!!!

@

You forgot rude, arrogant, selfish, childish, ignorant, evil, etc. :)

Well concerned, I know exactly how you feel about folks in wheelchairs being in your wedding. One of them cripples showed up at one of my weddings and stole the whole shindig when her chinese crap bag busted and spilled out enough poop to almost fill up the whole bar. It was a total disaster. Three guests slipped down in that mess and damned year died before we could get a rope to them and yank them out. Well then folks started vomiting their guts up all over the sausages and beer kegs. The dogs would not even eat nothing after that. For obvious reasons I advise you to keep all cripples at least 300 yards away from your wedding.

Guest Guest
I can't believe my fiancée wants his niece to be in our wedding. She's got some type of disease or something that has her in a wheelchair. I really don't want some cripple girl to be in all of my wedding photos. WTF! How would that look! It's supposed to be my day. Why should I have to have everyone paying attention to the cripple girl. I'm paying $5700 to have my wedding dress custom made. People shouldn't be paying attention to anything or anybody on that day but me!!! But I'm the one who looks like the bitch when I say I don't want her in the wedding. I shouldn't have to explain myself. I already agreed to let him ask his best friend who I can't stand to be the best man. He's a mechanic! He probably doesn't even know what a tuxedo is!!! And worst of all. When I went to have my engagement ring appraised, they said it was worth about $5500!!! Men are supposed to spend 3 times their monthly income on the ring and I know he makes more than $2000 a month. My dress is going to cost more than the ring! He just paid to throw his parents a party for their 25th anniversary and I'm sure it cost at least $3000. He could have cut back on that and put more into my ring. If his parents are more important than me than maybe I should just call the wedding off and he can just move in with them!!!

Good luck with that.

@

Well, OP, you sound like the sort of lady who would never marry a guy for his money.

But you'd divorce him for half of it!

Meanwhile, endure the crappy ring and wedding as your 'investment' in future plunder.

For a small cut of the loot the Divorce Court will even act as your accomplice.

As many like you have found out, you can make a career out of it.

By the time you've condemned a string of guys to Soup Kitchens you can retire in luxury!

Decency forbids description of the manner in which many would salute you!

@

Guest Guest
I think the poster made this whole thing up just to see what reactions he / she would get.

THE HOOK WAS GOOD, BUT THERE WERE WAY TOO MANY TWISTS IN THE PLOT. THAT RUINED IT, JUST LIKE EVERY CRAPPY MOVIE HOLLYWOOD MAKES THESE DAYS. ;)

I agree 100%, the made up story is way too forced. The giveaway is that the OP didn't just leave it at the wheelchair.

They went for the Holy Grail of men's pet peeves with the ring price, how much the guy makes, and the hated best friend.

:angry: I'm disappointed with this lack of imagination. It's was way too obvious!!! The ending was too obvious. Are the writers still on strike?

Sounds like your fiance needs to reconsider what he is getting himself into!

You sound fat to me. They charge you by the yard for that dress you know. Lay off the brownies for a week and you can get it down to about $3800, tubbie!

Guest Guest

I don't blame you one single bit. I think it's unkind of anyone that would want a person in a wheel chair at such a special day like this. This ill person, bedriddn to a wheel chair has to be taught a lesson that they are not welcome and should just roll up and die.

If it were my day, I would want the nothing but the very best, everyone to be happy for me and open their pocketbooks. My guest list would consist of only the best of the best.

NOT - NOT - NOT

How dare you even talk like that - I hope your day never comes

You are a piece of work. I can't believe someone is actually going to marry you!

Guest Guest
Sounds like your fiance needs to reconsider what he is getting himself into!

No doubt! Poor guy, probably doesn't know what he's getting himself into.

I think the b**** forgot it's also her husbands wedding and if he wants his mechanic to be his best man, it's his perogative. As for including the disabled person, it'd probably be her only chance ever to be in a wedding and very memorable for her. Too bad the op is either a troll or a b****.

Guest Guest

This is a sick person! I wish I could wipe my a** with your dress ! Picking on disabled people whats your deal? Sicko! Is this broad going to answaer?

Archived