Depressed women have more sex

Guest Guest

Guest Reddi Kilowatt
I'm pretty bummed out this morning. DELETED? (not you Reddi) .

I'm not a lady anyhow, so why would you put (not you Reddi)??????????????????????????

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think you should go to church.

Attending Church on Easter is like going to bars on St. Pats Day. Too many amateurs get in the way of the serious folk.

Guest country girl
thank you...are you depressed????? ;)

LOL. :) No, but I am getting disgusted by some of the jerks on here. There are two people on here with "little man syndrome" that have called me a few choice words, it is funny, they must be Obama lovers or something. They really need to get a life.

You are very funny. I really like your Republican quote on your posts. Very funny, very true!!

Guest Guest

"They" are not Obama lovers. Everyone on BC Voice is a conservative. This is a conservative message board. It is by and for conservatives. So, there is no way "they" can be Obama lovers.

LOL. :) No, but I am getting disgusted by some of the jerks on here. There are two people on here with "little man syndrome" that have called me a few choice words, it is funny, they must be Obama lovers or something. They really need to get a life.

You are very funny. I really like your Republican quote on your posts. Very funny, very true!!

yes i am a republican...just not a typical one. i am not over the age of 80, i an actually listen to democrats ideas without cringing, and i don't hang out in mens room stalls trying to get some.

and yes there are jerks on here....have you seen that frodo guy....sheeesh.

well send me a msg if you ever get depressed and need some cheering up :lol:

Guest Guest

My girlfriend has been depressed on and off for 7 years. She's been really depressed lately and she's completely stopped wanting to have sex.

Wassup with dat?

Guest country girl
yes i am a republican...just not a typical one. i am not over the age of 80, i an actually listen to democrats ideas without cringing, and i don't hang out in mens room stalls trying to get some.

As for me, Republican, ok, maybe more like quite conservative. Under 40. I can listen to some dems but definitely cannot listen to far left libs without cringing at the very least. :) No, have not really noticed much from Frodo but have seen some rip him a new one. :)

DELETED. You're so fat your pants sweat. Poptart? What a flakey name!

Archived