Spur of the moment BC Meet - n- Greet

Brighteyes

Anyone feel like getting together and doing a meet - n- greet tomorrow night - Saturday - Maybe meet at Billiards again or something else. Ideas? Feelings? I know it is last minute, but might be fun. Post if you are interested.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone feel like getting together and doing a meet - n- greet tomorrow night - Saturday - Maybe meet at Billiards again or something else. Ideas? Feelings? I know it is last minute, but might be fun. Post if you are interested.
i would like to make one of these, but saturdays are tough for me now that lacrosse has started. i've got practice from 7-9pm and pretty much stuff going on all day prior to practice. maybe next time!

sorry friend

i can't make it

keep asking though

:-)

Well I am going!

@

Otay, where are you going?

I wish I could but I can't either with Easter going on. How bout next Saturday?

We will see what is going on next Saturday. Maybe we can line something up then. My daughter is whining because she has a practice track meet and an IndyCar race Saturday. When it gets closer, I will let you know.

Guest AGR Fan

IndyCar race Saturday. When it gets closer, I will let you know.

Hey you an Indy Fan too? cool not many around. What do you think of the merge?Not trying to hijack the thread just cool to see someone intrested in Indy cars :lol:

Guest Guest-tbrutis1-*
Sorry Brighteyes, I'd like to but I am doing the family thing this weekend for Easter.

You get a chance to do the family thing with your family this weekend? Count your blessings. You are a very lucky camper. Give them all a hug. May sound mushy & corny, butwhen yours is gone, you'll see where I'm coming from.

HAPPY EASTER!!!!

@

IndyCar race Saturday. When it gets closer, I will let you know.

Hey you an Indy Fan too? cool not many around. What do you think of the merge?Not trying to hijack the thread just cool to see someone intrested in Indy cars :lol:

I'm not the fan, but my daughter is. She is also an AGR fan, more specifically a Marco Andretti fan. She hated Champ car to begin with, but now the best drivers will be competing with each other so it is for the good. Cool to see another IRL fan. :)

You get a chance to do the family thing with your family this weekend? Count your blessings. You are a very lucky camper. Give them all a hug. May sound mushy & corny, butwhen yours is gone, you'll see where I'm coming from.

HAPPY EASTER!!!!

@

Thanks for reminding me about how important family is. I do not take anything for granted anymore. Sorry about your loss. Hope you have a Happy Easter, and I will give them a big hug for you.

Next time, place the M&G thread on the members only board to help avoid the trolls... which pool hall do you normally meet at?

@

We met at Billiard's up on State St. in the K-Mart plaza. We should try something else though, because a lot of us are not too good at pool. Trying to think of a good place to meet and that is kind of in the middle of where people have to drive from. Any ideas?

Naked touch football at Otsiningo park.

We'll pass on the naked football. Everyone will run if they see our middle-aged droopy bodies.

is that pool hall still owned by the mcalizies? (sp)

Not sure. I have only been there once for the meet-n-greet on March 1st. Maybe someone else knows.

Archived