Spur of the moment BC Meet - n- Greet

Brighteyes

Naked touch football at Otsiningo park.

i will second that...not that i want to see sleepless running around with his birthday suit on...but would be fun if women showed up....otherwise will just be a big sausage fest. nothing worse than a bunch of naked men in the park. talk about escaped monkeys :blink::blink::blink: ...yea like that hasn't happened around here before.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest country girl
i will second that...not that i want to see sleepless running around with his birthday suit on...but would be fun if women showed up....otherwise will just be a big sausage fest. nothing worse than a bunch of naked men in the park. talk about escaped monkeys :blink::blink::blink: ...yea like that hasn't happened around here before.

LOL. Oh my, if you guys do that, stay away from the very back of the park......it has been named "the fruit loop" because gay guys used to go there to have sex. I dont want to see any of your names in the paper.

A meet & greet would be cool. I will keep watching for one.

@

Guest Just Lookin

So what do you guys say......What about this Saturday the 29th? I'm overdue for a fun night out.

So let's have some fun again like the last few times. Pool? bowling? Getting together at a bar for cocktails and munchies?

Lets make a plan!

Naked touch football at Otsiningo park.

I've been noticing that of late, your posts have been quite racy....Mayhaps a trip to an endocrinologist for a hormone check?

I've been noticing that of late, your posts have been quite racy....Mayhaps a trip to an endocrinologist for a hormone check?

You are probably on to something there...I've been noticing it myself lately. Cold sweats! I've been wrapping myself in a quilt and wearing my dad's slippers. I'll try to tone it down. Besides, I haven't been to a doctor since 1975. Endocrinologist??? Does that have anything to do with sandpaper???

@

So what do you guys say......What about this Saturday the 29th? I'm overdue for a fun night out.

So let's have some fun again like the last few times. Pool? bowling? Getting together at a bar for cocktails and munchies?

Lets make a plan!

Sounds good to me right now. We just have to get some more people involved and make a plan.

Guest Just Lookin

So what do you all think? Meet & Greet tomorrow night.........we could try bowling again at Midway @ 8:00?

Anyone up for it?

@

Guest Guest

I'm in for bowling. Not signed in (football coach) I am new to your meet n greets but I would like to get to know some people from BCV

@

Love to have you Football Coach! Anyone else in?

@

We are considering it. I'm not very good at bowling. We won't know until tomorrow.

Guest Guest
We are considering it. I'm not very good at bowling. We won't know until tomorrow.

Who cares if you dont bowl well? Just have fun!

The Midway meet and greet is the only one I never attended, and I have a bowling ball and shoes. You people, haven't a clue about keeping your balls clean! If you can't clean your balls, I won't bowl with you! You get much higher scores with clean balls! Common sense.

@

The Midway meet and greet is the only one I never attended, and I have a bowling ball and shoes. You people, haven't a clue about keeping your balls clean! If you can't clean your balls, I won't bowl with you! You get much higher scores with clean balls! Common sense.

@

Hey Sleepless...You seem to be the expert with the balls....When you clean your balls do you use the scrubber and the polisher or just one or the other?...My ball tends to hook a little when it's swung out there and I was wonderin if I should scrub it or just polish it...What do ya think?

Hey Sleepless...You seem to be the expert with the balls....When you clean your balls do you use the scrubber and the polisher or just one or the other?...My ball tends to hook a little when it's swung out there and I was wonderin if I should scrub it or just polish it...What do ya think?

You need to have your balls well polished gang, if you are going to bowl good. Having your balls cleaned and polished by a professional, are the secret to high scores. Me and my friends, had our balls cleaned once by a lady named Connie on Frederick Street...she wasn't good at cleaning our balls. It cost me twenty bucks for a ball cleaning, and she did a lousy job. I scored a 498! She was a ball jockey!

Guest Guest

My basic philosophy on bowling is, throw it as hard as you can. If direct ball to pin contact does not knock the damned things over, the air rush of the ball going by will!! ;)

I like polishing my balls too!

My basic philosophy on bowling is, throw it as hard as you can. If direct ball to pin contact does not knock the damned things over, the air rush of the ball going by will!! ;)

I like polishing my balls too!

I played in a league at State Bowling. I had a team mate Doug, who would throw that ball at 23 MPH....it used to scare the heck out of me. The pins would scream. It was so fast....but he sucked. You gotta mix the pins!

@

Guest Just Lookin

So who's going to be there tonight? Sleepless, you going? Kermit? Bright eyes? Alreadegone, where the heck have you been lately? Football Coach? Anyone else?

So who's going to be there tonight? Sleepless, you going? Kermit? Bright eyes? Alreadegone, where the heck have you been lately? Football Coach? Anyone else?

Sorry, I'd like to but I have been a little under the weather this week. Definitely in for next time though.

we need actual dates...don't know how old this post is?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I'll go if you go. I'm not going to get stuck alone again with that guy with his handpuppets. He's a bad Saturday night date.

Unfortunately, I think I will have to pass on coming to the Meet-n-Greet at Midway Bowling Alley tonight at 8:00. I have to get up early tomorrow for 8 hrs. of O.T. and we just got news last night that my father-in-law had a heart attack and will have to have heart bypass surgery Tuesday so have a lot of family stuff going on. I really wanted to come. Will try to make the next one. Don't give up on us yet. Hope you guys and gals have a good time tonight. Let me know how it goes.

Archived