Help Wanted

Sleepless in Hillcrest

Small??? I once choked Linda Lovelace! No, you're a biter grandma, and I'm not having sex with you anymore. You're too rough. I've got claw marks all over my back!
How could you say she bites I was lookin through your crud covered windows you had her teeth in your hand. I cant say what you were doing with them because its just too tramatic. Thanks for the Genny Cream Ale..next time try not shaking them up so much

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have the perfect woman for you SIH. It's truly unfortunate I can't post her picture here.

One of the applicants emailed me her picture...she's way too hot. She's a nurse, but she's married. Can we kill her husband? I'm thinking about a freak shotgun shooting, while he's chasing a porcupine. You think it will work?

Just sic the monkey on him. :lol: :lol: Or better yet, the squirrels. I see what kind of damage those little bandits do to the pear tree out back at my work. They strip it bare before anyone has a chance to get any pears at all.
What was that, I was busy setting off Port Dick pds pathetic traps, youd think theyd be more creative than that. Now Im off to take another dump in the Wedge.

Guest applicant

:( Just to let you all know...My application was reviewed... but I was turned down for the job, and I dont even drool!!~

On a positive not ( wont say plus #200lbs) I have enjoyed all of your humor...TY SIH!

@

Guest Bobby Baja
Cleaning lady

One day a week (preferrably Wednesday, because that's "hump"day)

35-55 years old

110 to 150 pounds

Must be able to operate a Eureka vacuum cleaner, totally nude with black hi heels (not the vacuum cleaner...the applicant)

Apron is optional, if you speak French.

Must posess a high level of tolerance to cigarette ashes, black toilets, pug residue, and food kinda stuff on the counters. Should be well qualified in "shouting out" skidmarks in boxer shorts and wet fart stains on the couch. Background in trimming back hair is a plus. Only qualified applicants should apply. High pay, could lead to a full time position! Must be self motivated and able to lift 25 pounds.

"I don't want my pugs getting soggy!" wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much info ------------

Archived