Help Wanted

Sleepless in Hillcrest

Cleaning lady

One day a week (preferrably Wednesday, because that's "hump"day)

35-55 years old

110 to 150 pounds

Must be able to operate a Eureka vacuum cleaner, totally nude with black hi heels (not the vacuum cleaner...the applicant)

Apron is optional, if you speak French.

Must posess a high level of tolerance to cigarette ashes, black toilets, pug residue, and food kinda stuff on the counters. Should be well qualified in "shouting out" skidmarks in boxer shorts and wet fart stains on the couch. Background in trimming back hair is a plus. Only qualified applicants should apply. High pay, could lead to a full time position! Must be self motivated and able to lift 25 pounds.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cleaning lady

35-55 years old

110 to 150 pounds

Must be able to operate a Eureka vacuum cleaner, totally nude with black hi heels (not the vacuum cleaner...the applicant)

Must posess a high level of tolerance to cigarette ashes, black toilets, pug residue, and food kinda stuff on the counters. Should be well qualified in "shouting out" skidmarks in boxer shorts and wet fart stains on the couch. Background in trimming back hair is a plus. Only qualified applicants should apply. High pay, could lead to a full time position! Must be self motivated and able to lift 25 pounds.

You are one sick son of a :lol::lol:

Guest country girl

What in the world have you been drinking or smoking Sleepless? I know there was a full moon last night, is that what has brought out this side of you. LOL :)

Cleaning lady

35-55 years old

110 to 150 pounds

boy I had someone all lined up for you, but I told her about the monkey and she said she has an aversion to renegade monkeys. so sorry buddy. keep lookin. maybe btk can help out until you find someone.....

oh man i am gonna be banned for that one.

The SAD part is - that after reading that disturbing mess of a post - I only had one question... Why does she have to be able to lift 25lbs???

oh no...dont ask that....you may not want to know the answer. :blink::blink::o:o:o

ok sleepless I found her...here is her picture. her number is on the rest area mens room wall. give her a call!

Guest Guest

I would like to apply for the position...I meet your applicants qualifications. on the plus side, I'm an RN if you need further medical care. ;)

Guest Guest
Cleaning lady

35-55 years old

110 to 150 pounds

Wow! That is what I do now for free. How much is the pay?

I would like to apply for the position...I meet your applicants qualifications. on the plus side, I'm an RN if you need further medical care. ;)

How plus, 200 #s or more? I like a full woman, a woman who is control of herself. Can you wear those nurse stockings with the hi heels? You don't drool, do ya? I don't want my pugs getting soggy!

Guest Guest
How plus, 200 #s or more? I like a full woman, a woman who is control of herself. Can you wear those nurse stockings with the hi heels? You don't drool, do ya? I don't want my pugs getting soggy!

You are one DISGUSTING person. Always your f'n dogs. I hope that monkey finds you. I am sure he will teach you a lesson or two. But after the post you made about "even shout' won't get it out", I am not sure that you have any morals left.

Your just an old guy, sitting there feeling sorry for yourelf, trying to get a woman, any woman to take care of you.

Maybe you should check into a nursing home, at least there you'll get sponge baths without the """""POT HOLDER""""

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest guest applicant

200#?? Yikes, so sorry, I'm only 124 lbs. No, drooling on my part.

You are one DISGUSTING person. Always your f'n dogs. I hope that monkey finds you. I am sure he will teach you a lesson or two. But after the post you made about "even shout' won't get it out", I am not sure that you have any morals left.

Your just an old guy, sitting there feeling sorry for yourelf, trying to get a woman, any woman to take care of you.

Maybe you should check into a nursing home, at least there you'll get sponge baths without the """""POT HOLDER""""

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do you actually take any of this stuff seriously? We are all having fun, you haven't figured that out yet? I would like to have a naked house cleaner though. A blonde, about 120 lbs. would be nice! I wet fart on you, in you're general direction!

Guest applicant

Awaiting my interview SIH. ;) You will let know, correct? Or are you backing out>?

Guest applicant
All Mouth and NO ACTION. What do you expect from a pot holder banger that has a thing for monkeys?

LOL, STILL, I await patiently for my "job interview"

LOL, STILL, I await patiently for my "job interview"
Hes probably preshaving his back, hiding the pampers and burning the demons out of his underpants. First impressions are verry important in the job your considering. Do you see any spirit clouds over Hillcrest?

Guest applicant
Hes probably preshaving his back, hiding the pampers and burning the demons out of his underpants. First impressions are verry important in the job your considering. Do you see any spirit clouds over Hillcrest?

:lol: too funny...but, hes Ignoring me know ...the job is for REAL, isnt it??

Guest Guest
:lol: too funny...but, hes Ignoring me know ...the job is for REAL, isnt it??

OMG if you believe anything from SIH then you got a worse problem then that Monkey head his way.

All SIH cares about is dumps in Wedges and his gawd lovin' POT HOLDERS makde from silk. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

btw I heard that the $ store is now selling KY @ 2 for 1

Guest applicant
OMG if you believe anything from SIH then you got a worse problem then that Monkey head his way.

All SIH cares about is dumps in Wedges and his gawd lovin' POT HOLDERS makde from silk. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

btw I heard that the $ store is now selling KY @ 2 for 1

well of COURSE I believe Everything SIH says, he always tells the truth...although STILL awaiting on the avaiable job. B)

do I need to email you SIH for my application? :huh:

I wasn't ignoring anybody, I went shopping with an old friend...just got back. Yeah email me...pictures would be nice. I definetely need a naked housekeeper in hi heels once a week. I'm not paying Governor type of pricing. I won't even be there, but I want my dogs entertained!

Archived