Happy Easter

Guest country girl

Guest Leroy P. W
DELETED

THANK YOU!!!!!

As a BCVoice poster I accept your thinking me unconventional, eccentric and suspicious, those attributes help in taking your views with a grain, no, taking your views with a sack of salt.

May your day exceed the level of Joy you deserve.

THANK YOU!!!!!

As a BCVoice poster I accept your thinking me unconventional, eccentric and suspicious, those attributes help in taking your views with a grain, no, taking your views with a sack of salt.

May your day exceed the level of Joy you deserve.

Happy Easter, Leroy!!!

Guest Guest
Happy Easter, Leroy!!!

Back at ya brother.

Keep them all on their toes, I gotta go pretend I'm working. Myself,III, and others have you in our Prayers.

Guest One True Church

Happy Easter to all Catholics!!

(May all you Heretics see the light and join the Catholic Church) <_<

"You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am the one I claim to be, you will indeed die in your sins."--Jesus Christ

(John 8:23-24)

Happy Easter to all Catholics!!

(May all you Heretics see the light and join the Catholic Church) <_<

"You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am the one I claim to be, you will indeed die in your sins."--Jesus Christ

(John 8:23-24)

May all you Heretics see the light and join the Catholic Church

They are deemed heretics by their OWN BELIEFS and DOCTRINES that clash with the Apostles. I pray they come to the FULL KNOWLEDGE of the TRUTH, leave false teachings and come to the ONE TRUE CHURCH of Christ built on Peter and the rest of the Apostles.

They are deemed heretics by their OWN BELIEFS and DOCTRINES that clash with the Apostles. I pray they come to the FULL KNOWLEDGE of the TRUTH, leave false teachings and come to the ONE TRUE CHURCH of Christ built on Peter and the rest of the Apostles.

Give me a break!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

HAPPY BUNNY DAY!!

@

Give me a break!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

HAPPY BUNNY DAY!!

@

Notice the "@" at the bottom of this post!

The "@" at the bottom of a post means that the Lord is noting that the poster is a HERITIC! <_<

Anyone who is not a practing Catholic is a Heritic!

@

Guest Guest
Notice the "@" at the bottom of this post!

The "@" at the bottom of a post means that the Lord is noting that the poster is a HERITIC! <_<

Anyone who is not a practing Catholic is a Heritic!

@

Looks like AFC isn't :huh:

Heretic (formerly baptised and confirmed catholic) and proud of it!!!!! I was brought up in your church, couldn't take the hypocrasy toward women and left for, what is in my way of thinking, a better way. I am not putting the catholic church down, everyone is entitled to their own opinions and beliefs, that is what freedom is all about. Lets just agree that I went my separate way and leave it at that, OK? and BTW,

HAPPY BUNNY DAY!!! :lol: :lol:

Heretic (formerly baptised and confirmed catholic) and proud of it!!!!!

Nothing to be proud of. The heretic part.......

I was brought up in your church, couldn't take the hypocrasy toward women

By not being priests? You need to take that up with Jesus Himself.

A woman, OBVIOUSLY, cannot act in persona Christi because Jesus HIMSELF was NOT a WOMAN. Jesus picked ALL MEN to be the first Bishops/priests of His Church and on top of it all a woman cannot be married to a bride. ALL BIBLICAL.

You call it hypocrisy. I call it the Word of God. Many "churches" have ignored or put aside the WOG.

and left for, what is in my way of thinking, a better way.

That's the problem.

I am not putting the catholic church down, everyone is entitled to their own opinions and beliefs, that is what freedom is all about. Lets just agree that I went my separate way and leave it at that, OK? and BTW,

HAPPY BUNNY DAY!!! :lol: :lol:

You can't just hit and run with me! :lol:

I don't celebrate bunnies and candy on Resurrection Sunday. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Happy Easter to all that celebrate, Happy Sunday to all in America using the standard calendar, everyone else have a great day, those who don't want to have a great day, have a day, and fill in your own whatever

@

Archived