Boys basketball 2009-10

Guest guest

SV and CV...are you serious? Returning players aren't everything, its all about talent.

Yep, I am serious. Take a closer look at the "talent"..! SV, CV, and Vestal Baby...!

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll give you Vestal and CV. You can throw JC into the mix along with Norwich and Binghamton (as always).

You sound like an SV player who is foolishly putting SV into that mix.

Not likely kid, but I like your attitude .

SV and CV...are you serious? Returning players aren't everything, its all about talent.

Tom Hull from CV has mad talent, and i dont know about SV.

JC will be alright this year.

Vestal will once again have a talented team..tops in Metro again this year. JC is right there also. Gonna be a good game at DWI semis Vestal vs JC
Vestal has very little if any talent. they will not be much of a team to beat, pretty washed up team like their football team is!!!

Guest ur daddy
nobodys touchin the Den, Sorryyy

the den? are u kidding me lol u guys arent even good. Cv's 6th man is were its at. Loudest, craziest fans in STAC

What about ME and UE?

Give ME a a little time they will be on here bragging they ae the best they just need to finish up the football-then they will annoy the hell out fo us for basketball too....

My pick for STAC...Vestal again...and section 4 AA...Vestal as well. 6 good returners from there great team from last year
Vestal has very little talent if any for this season. they are pretty washed up like the football team!

umm yes they are dumbass...returning 4 starters and 3 people off the bench. will deffinetly be a solid contender

Ha well one thing CV isn't good at is spelling...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gikercoon

I think CV will have a great year... the are very underrated and have a lot of talent with their senior class.. if they can get by seton, which i think they can, it will be smooth sailing for there division

all i have to say is ricky ruffo!!! plays for cv just maaaaad good son... i think he'll win president one day... he plays the post, gets boards, throws 'bows, yams it all day, swats like its his job... look forward to watchin him

all i have to say is ricky ruffo!!! plays for cv just maaaaad good son... i think he'll win president one day... he plays the post, gets boards, throws 'bows, yams it all day, swats like its his job... look forward to watchin him

You sound very intelligent and I look forward to more of your posts...

Lol you make WarriorDad look like Einstein...

Guest gikercoon

well then einstein must be a prick.. and you gay... ricky ruffo a force, also known as big cactus, will bring a storm of bows to his block party and then have yall on skates.. you will have had it in the ear after hes done.. just wait and see.. first game of the season is at forks... cv is also suffering the big loss of blue collar athlete cameron moochler though.. we'll see how they do without him

Archived