Boys basketball 2009-10

Guest guest

well then einstein must be a prick.. and you gay... ricky ruffo a force, also known as big cactus, will bring a storm of bows to his block party and then have yall on skates.. you will have had it in the ear after hes done.. just wait and see.. first game of the season is at forks... cv is also suffering the big loss of blue collar athlete cameron moochler though.. we'll see how they do without him

Did you just call Einstein a prick? I'm very glad I managed to escape the grasps of the CV educational system...

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CV kids are um.....gay?

Windsor is gonna win STAC and Section 4 B

STAC PLAYER OF THE YEAR: Garret Gaeta....Hes a tank hes got LeBron James type game he'll tear everyone apart, CV SV Vestal dont matter He'll beat em

CV kids are um.....gay?

STAC PLAYER OF THE YEAR: Garret Gaeta....Hes a tank hes got LeBron James type game he'll tear everyone apart, CV SV Vestal dont matter He'll beat em

yeah windsor is obviously the team to beat, they have enough height to share

Guest da main mack
CV kids are um.....gay?

idk about that hes not terrible..wait yes he is! windsor should have an alright season it all depends on what vanzandt does for them.

idk about that hes not terrible..wait yes he is! windsor should have an alright season it all depends on what vanzandt does for them.

are you kidding me!?! G Gaeta is the best player in STAC history PERIOD

are you kidding me!?! G Gaeta is the best player in STAC history PERIOD

Slow down there fella....! You are way off base on this one. He might make all STAC but he is far from the best individual player. Wake up...!

maine endwell is going to be very strong this year. vestal is the defending champs so look for them to have a good season as well. seton lost greg johnson so they wont have all the talent but decent. sv will have the best player in cornwall. windsor is going to have a down year they have zero height this year so Gaeta and Goetz need to become the stars and Gordon needs to step it up. cv will be good if no players get kicked off and Tommy Hull is a decent player. so look for vestal, binghamton, and m-e to be the powerhouses this year.

Yeah, now it will be about two carrying the whole team

what two? please don't say Connolly's they have no concept of the game, tho them its run and shoot.

Yeah, now it will be about two carrying the whole team

what two? please don't say Connolly's they have no concept of the game, tho them its run and shoot.

You are all missing the point. It takes five players playing together, at any given point, that makes a strong basketball team. The team that plays the best together will usually win over teams playing as individuals. That is what you should be discussing, What teams will be good, not what inidviduals will be good....!

You are all missing the point. It takes five players playing together, at any given point, that makes a strong basketball team. The team that plays the best together will usually win over teams playing as individuals. That is what you should be discussing, What teams will be good, not what inidviduals will be good....!

Yeah tell the Connolly's and their father that one..

JC will be very legit and anyone who knows basketball knows that they will probably win STAC and Sectionals

Seton will be garbage, Johnson left for Bing by the way

Vestal will be ok because they have depth but idk about STAC's

JC v ME will be the game to see this year, Norwich should be ok as well but not on the same level as JC

JC is too swollen with over confindence. i cant imagine them doing to well

have you not heard of the new 6'9" junior that transferd to windsor from liberty city?? Well his name is Zach Niederriter and started at center last year and went all state. in the post he will be the berlin wall no one could tear down, his infamous long strides and strong fundamentals will make him a threat no team should make the mistake of looking over. cornwall stands no chance!

and what about torin o'brien??

He is the MAN at SV. His ability on the basketball court is far above the remainder of the team.

His ability to turn the ball over to the other team is great. His ability to shoot a three pointer and completely miss the gym is awesome. He even has a hard time putting his shoes on the right feet. Torin good luck at least try not to fall when you are dribbling down the court because you are looking in the mirror to see if your hair is ok.

are you all so poorly informed?? please tell me atleast someone has heard of the walk on phenomenon michael wild?? he promises to lead windsor to the state championship if not nationals.

sorry connollys and sparents....

He is the MAN at SV. His ability on the basketball court is far above the remainder of the team.

His ability to turn the ball over to the other team is great. His ability to shoot a three pointer and completely miss the gym is awesome. He even has a hard time putting his shoes on the right feet. Torin good luck at least try not to fall when you are dribbling down the court because you are looking in the mirror to see if your hair is ok.

Torin,

You have laugh a little, just busting your chops. You have to admit it would be funny if you took a three point shoot and missed the gym. Goes to show you that anything can be posted on this stupid site!

I hope we have a great season this year. See you at practice.

Torin,

You have laugh a little, just busting your chops. You have to admit it would be funny if you took a three point shoot and missed the gym. Goes to show you that anything can be posted on this stupid site!

I hope we have a great season this year. See you at practice.

he is so cocky!

Archived