Boys basketball 2009-10

Guest guest

You wont mind the facts , will you? Last season me won more games than they lost. They won both tournaments they were in, drago and dwi., they also won a sectional game on the road....just facts... you want to impugn the coaching staff? where are your facts? ruby, yesensky, barrett oskoneski? all left team ostensibly for cyo.. cyo is their talent level.. none were good basketball players and certainly not good team members. the coaching staff for me basketball demands more than friendships for determining playing time.... those that left would have had little if any significant playing time....it is in their and the teams best interests they are playing else where...hard work, commitment to the team are staples of me basketball not the i attitude or friendships

The coach is a nice guy no doubt but the fact is he has a ways to go with his coaching skills-I would imagine in years to come he will be good. God Bless him this year with those Connolly's boys!

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK - So what has this TOPIC taught us ?

Let's see ...

1. We have one spineless idiot who has an axe to grind for the Vestal point guard

2. We have another limp-wristed Moron that has a problem with the Connolly twins

3. Several anonymous coaching bashers (always a crowd pleaser)

You all must be very proud.

Guest sgt friday
You wont mind the facts , will you? Last season me won more games than they lost. They won both tournaments they were in, drago and dwi., they also won a sectional game on the road....just facts... you want to impugn the coaching staff? where are your facts? ruby, yesensky, barrett oskoneski? all left team ostensibly for cyo.. cyo is their talent level.. none were good basketball players and certainly not good team members. the coaching staff for me basketball demands more than friendships for determining playing time.... those that left would have had little if any significant playing time....it is in their and the teams best interests they are playing else where...hard work, commitment to the team are staples of me basketball not the i attitude or friendships

The coach is a nice guy no doubt but the fact is he has a ways to go with his coaching skills-I would imagine in years to come he will be good. God Bless him this year with those Connolly's boys!

The voice is graced with the paul brown coaches evaluator winner... We will wait with much anticipation for you to tell us when the maine endwell coaches abillities reach your level of acceptance...

i happen to be friends wit the connolly boys. i hv a great idea.il talk to them about this prob. from now on you dribble the ball and you take all the shots.just sign your name so they can give you the ball.

well hurry up they play tonight. your gona miss your chance.

The voice is graced with the paul brown coaches evaluator winner... We will wait with much anticipation for you to tell us when the maine endwell coaches abillities reach your level of acceptance...

What an idiot it has nothing to do with my acceptance -I am sorry thought you knew something about BB, because if you did you would know what I was talking about.

OK - So what has this TOPIC taught us ?

Let's see ...

1. We have one spineless idiot who has an axe to grind for the Vestal point guard

2. We have another limp-wristed Moron that has a problem with the Connolly twins

3. Several anonymous coaching bashers (always a crowd pleaser)

You all must be very proud.

Listen you self righteous moron-there is some legitimate facts on here-Tank is a horrible coach, and the Connolly's are punks. Last year all the Connolly's did was post crap on here about the other players-whatever is on here about them is what they deserve. Where were you then? Get your facts before you start calling names..

Isnt it always Vestal, Seton, Binghamton as the tops teams in this area? Same again this year. JC will win there devision. Look for a great DWI matchup between Vestal and JC and Seton vs. Norwich

ME is going to kick everyone's butt just like we did in football

ME is going all the way best team in section 4-qw dominate in sports

OHH DID YOU FORGET ABOUT THAT ONE LOST AGAINST BINGHAMTON OHHH AND JC!! HMMM.

yeahh you kicked everyones but alrightt.

Seton..please if you played in Metro every year you would have a .500 record at best. With the teams in their division it a given playoff spot every year for them. They played Vestal at Seton last year in the semi's...a Vestal blow out by 23.

Seton..please if you played in Metro every year you would have a .500 record at best. With the teams in their division it a given playoff spot every year for them. They played Vestal at Seton last year in the semi's...a Vestal blow out by 23.

Yes that is one year....usually you need a little bit of a larger sample to make a claim like that

wow that was funny

yeah and they also have torin o'brien! what a joke. i heard he is the cockiest player ever! ive seen him play and he didnt impress me or anyone around me.

M.E. sucks as usual..you think they can compete with Seton, Vestal, JC?? dont think so

Yes we can beat both of those teams. Just don't double team the Connolly's or we could be in trouble.

M.E. sucks as usual..you think they can compete with Seton, Vestal, JC?? dont think so

Yes we can beat both of those teams. Just don't double team the Connolly's or we could be in trouble.

ME is a joke year in and year out...Be a consistent division winner before challenging the big boys of STAC (Vestal, Seton and Bing)...

Seton is the smallest school in STAC

and last year was in the top 3 teams at the end in basketball

WP isnt in the IAC because of size.

boy, you got your facts screwed up pal

They are there so they can win some games, improve the team's, school's, and town's self esteem

because every team in STAC beat WP by 20

I was actually on the committee to get WP out of STAC. Everyone forgets, we were FORCED into STAC in 2000.....where our girls' basketball team came in and won STAC two years in a row....and our graduating class was almost 2 times larger than it is today. SO....it is about size...which is why both STAC and IAC agreed that WP was too small for STAC but too large for MAC ... so they belonged in the IAC.

As far as Seton being the smallest....they are a PRIVATE school who offer scholarships....they get their best athletes from all over....I'd dare to guess how many athletes at Seton are NOT Catholic !!! It's apples & oranges....so you actually got YOUR facts screwed up PAL.

Archived