Boys basketball 2009-10

Guest guest

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who the idiot thats saying Vestal Chokes in playoffs?? they have won 3 sectional titles and 2 STAC tiltes and 2 DWI titles in the last 5 years. And as for Sate playoffs..trhey lost to the state champs..who didlt lose to the?? You are a frickin idiot who dosent know a thing about bball as usual. The pg for vestal chokes? chokes in what?? idiot

Vestal is the top bball program around here..who can disagree? they beat binghamton last year in playoffs..Seton, Norwich. They have won what is it 3 Sectional titles in 5 years! and 2 STAC titles. There 5 starters are all returners. people on this site have no idea whos good. Look up vestal record last 5 years..morons

Who the idiot thats saying Vestal Chokes in playoffs?? they have won 3 sectional titles and 2 STAC tiltes and 2 DWI titles in the last 5 years. And as for Sate playoffs..trhey lost to the state champs..who didlt lose to the?? You are a frickin idiot who dosent know a thing about bball as usual. The pg for vestal chokes? chokes in what?? idiot
They have players that are chokers plain and simple, no doubt about it.

Guest Guest-guest111-*
They have players that are chokers plain and simple, no doubt about it.

Yes, no doubt about it. Thank you for your analysis "guest." Undoubtedly you know your onions.

they choke by winning? yea your a smarty..you know your stuff. do tell us what team you think is better..im sure vestal has whooped them recently..idiot is right
This must be the voice of one of the basketball players parents. No doubtedly everyone and I mean everyone knows who this must be!!!!! He thinks his son is the the best there is and he ain't that great...he is a real choker.....

Yes, no doubt about it. Thank you for your analysis "guest." Undoubtedly you know your onions.
You welcome for the analysis. All you have to do is watch a few of the players and I have, there are some real chokers. right Daddy?

well see what happens this year..make sure you pay attention to the vestal games..we will be talking again on here im sure.
Yeah more than likely you will be eating your words.......................

Vestal will repeat STAC and Section 4 this year. Starting 5 were on last years champ team..and all played a role and had quality game time in big games

True. Good observation Dad.....

Heres a clue to stopping ME-the Connolly boys will have the ball in their hands at all times-the only pass they will make is to each other but normally its just run and gun for them. Huge ball hogs-double team them and they get all frustrated. They have no vision of the court, honestly,I don't think they understand the game. Not sure who else is on the team heard a bunch of kids moved over to CYO, smart move.

Heres a clue to stopping ME-the Connolly boys will have the ball in their hands at all times-the only pass they will make is to each other but normally its just run and gun for them. Huge ball hogs-double team them and they get all frustrated. They have no vision of the court, honestly,I don't think they understand the game. Not sure who else is on the team heard a bunch of kids moved over to CYO, smart move.

i happen to be friends wit the connolly boys. i hv a great idea.il talk to them about this prob. from now on you dribble the ball and you take all the shots.just sign your name so they can give you the ball.

I think once everyone sees they way Ocker coaches, they all move to CYO. Not Good situation at ME

Guest sgt friday
I think once everyone sees they way Ocker coaches, they all move to CYO. Not Good situation at ME

You wont mind the facts , will you? Last season me won more games than they lost. They won both tournaments they were in, drago and dwi., they also won a sectional game on the road....just facts... you want to impugn the coaching staff? where are your facts? ruby, yesensky, barrett oskoneski? all left team ostensibly for cyo.. cyo is their talent level.. none were good basketball players and certainly not good team members. the coaching staff for me basketball demands more than friendships for determining playing time.... those that left would have had little if any significant playing time....it is in their and the teams best interests they are playing else where...hard work, commitment to the team are staples of me basketball not the i attitude or friendships

Vestals legit..saw them in a scrimmage against Seton friday

You must be a player becasue the scrimmage was closed. Do you play on Vestal or SCC? What makes you say they are legit?

Vestals legit..trust me.. there center is solid, good rebounder, touch around basket..there pg is good, good ball handler, smart..great athlete at the 3..one of the best defenders in the area and a soph whos turning heads.

Archived