Endicott youth football

Guest eyfl

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bye eyfl
I love EYFL ..... and JIMMY CARTER ........ i would LOVE to join his posse..... where do i go to join?

@

Sad sorry person! youve been brainwashed! Both EYfl and Jimmy Carter will find out the hard way by not listening to fed up parents of this league who have paid too much hard earned money on nothing but a pain in the ___! iM NOT SURE WHAT WAS WORSE THIS YEAR -CHEERLEADING OR FOOTBALL! the complaints on both seem to keep an even pace. Signups in spring will show how many people lack interest in the league and its agenda!

All this whining and complaining, yet whenever I'm at the fields what I see is a whole lot of young boys having the time of their lives playing the game, and cheerleaders cheering as if they believed they were pros. All of the kids are having a great time, regardless of whether their whiny parents enjoy what's going on. Why can't you people understand that this is about the kids? And it's always the parents who help the least who complain the most. Sometimes, if you want something done a different way, you have to be willing to step up to the plate. If you don't want to help, and don't want to at least try to enjoy the league, at least don't stand in the way of your child's good time by complaining in front of the child about a program that the child is having a lot of fun with. All that does is either make the kid feel guilty for enjoying something you are so angry about or stop having fun altogether. Don't do that to your kid.

It's not about the kids when you hear a coch yell keep roughing him after a penality and see an adult trieng to run up the score. That's about no class.

It's not about the kids when you hear a coch yell keep roughing him after a penality and see an adult trieng to run up the score. That's about no class.

Everybody else is doing it so it makes it right. Correct? Welcome to youth sports!

I'm at these games. These kids are having fun. The adults are sometimes acting like children, but the children are having fun. They really are learning a lot about the game. Children are not stupid. A kid knows (or should know if he is taught correctly at home) when something isn't right. A kid who is taught right at home is not going to cheat or play dirty ball on the field. If you believe your child's coach is teaching your child something he shouldn't be, then you as a parent should calmly address it with your child's coach and with your child. Remember that when you scream and yell at the field, or get all bent out of shape at the refs, etc., it's YOU who is teaching your child wrong, not the coach of the other team who may be doing something you don't like. When, on the way home from a game, you're fuming at a bad call and telling your kid he would have won but for the bad call, YOU are teaching your child poor sportsmanship. Your kid just wants to play football. In all the years I've stood watching my children play at EYFL, I have never, not one single time, been upset or disappointed at any coach for what they've taught my kids. I am very, very grateful to the whole organization. It's the coaches' jobs to teach the kids football and make sure they are safe and have a good time. It's YOUR job to teach your kid decency and morals, because you are who your child looks to for that. Don't get your roles confused.

there are kids complaining but the board only listens to those kids that the board wants to hear! just like the adults that the board doesnt want heard! sad but true!

there are kids complaining but the board only listens to those kids that the board wants to hear! just like the adults that the board doesnt want heard! sad but true!

If there are kids complaining I'd bet money that it's because the parents are encouraging them, even pushing them, to complain. The idea of kids going to the board to complain is just silly. Just let the kids play football and stop all the silly adult complaining. For goodness sake, let sthe kids have fun. If a kid's not having fun, then the parents hsouldn't be forcing him to play.

Maybe in the EYFL they are all doing it not in other leagues.

Bull, it's there, you just don't want to admit it is. It's in every youth program. Some worse than others.

I'm at these games. These kids are having fun. The adults are sometimes acting like children, but the children are having fun. They really are learning a lot about the game. Children are not stupid. A kid knows (or should know if he is taught correctly at home) when something isn't right. A kid who is taught right at home is not going to cheat or play dirty ball on the field. If you believe your child's coach is teaching your child something he shouldn't be, then you as a parent should calmly address it with your child's coach and with your child. Remember that when you scream and yell at the field, or get all bent out of shape at the refs, etc., it's YOU who is teaching your child wrong, not the coach of the other team who may be doing something you don't like. When, on the way home from a game, you're fuming at a bad call and telling your kid he would have won but for the bad call, YOU are teaching your child poor sportsmanship. Your kid just wants to play football. In all the years I've stood watching my children play at EYFL, I have never, not one single time, been upset or disappointed at any coach for what they've taught my kids. I am very, very grateful to the whole organization. It's the coaches' jobs to teach the kids football and make sure they are safe and have a good time. It's YOUR job to teach your kid decency and morals, because you are who your child looks to for that. Don't get your roles confused.

Well put!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is a difference to volunteer and to do it for the greater good of all the kids. Then there are those who do it for their own kid and their team. How many board members have kids on the same team!!!!!! yep thats the team they are there for and that team ONLY! screw everybody else , huh and they do/did!

Archived