Endicott youth football

Guest eyfl

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boy, Carter really has his team brainwashed! Its funny most of the parents in the eyfl AND people in the VYFL think carters an IDIOT and a terrible coach!

I have never heard Jimmy bring race into any conversation I have been involved in or overheard! Since he has never played the "Race Card" in my presence, I was wondering what possessed you to feel the need to do it for him?

Maybe it was the coments like magilla carter, salt and pepper, ebony and ivory?? It makes me ill and i truly love coach carter!!!!

Boy, Carter really has his team brainwashed! Its funny most of the parents in the eyfl AND people in the VYFL think carters an IDIOT and a terrible coach!

No, you just need to believe that because most of those same peoplethink YOU"RE and idiot and a terrible coach! Jimmy Carteris top-notch.

I agree! My son plays for Coach Carter too and he is an awesome coach and an awesome person!! There is no chance this man would ever teach these kids to cheat or play unfair. Any decent person who knows him knows that. Keep it up Coach!

ewww ! you just made me throw up a little! get a clue! you few are really outnumbered!

ewww ! you just made me throw up a little! get a clue! you few are really outnumbered!

maybe you finally made yourself as sick as you have made all of us!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Cannabis
Now give the definition of a cut block, which is what I think they are talking about.

ART. 2

Blocking below the waist is permitted in the free blocking zone when the following conditions are met:

All players involved in the blocking are on the line of scrimmage and in the zone at the snap.

The contact is in the zone.

I believe this is what they are refering to as a cut block.

Guest Cannabis
I have never heard Jimmy bring race into any conversation I have been involved in or overheard! Since he has never played the "Race Card" in my presence, I was wondering what possessed you to feel the need to do it for him?

I guess you didn't hear about the discrimination lawsuit he was going to have against the league.

@

one of his players put a chop block on my son and my son was ready to take him out for it if it wasn't for our coach

holding him back I don't know what would have happened. if it was just once it could have been overlooked but the kid kept trying throughout the whole game. way to teach them how to play the game !!!!

@

sounds like this league realy needes some better officials!!! in vestal toooooooo wow these guys realy are missing a lot of very bad behavior...

Guest Cannabis
sounds like this league realy needes some better officials!!! in vestal toooooooo wow these guys realy are missing a lot of very bad behavior...

The way the coaches act in Endicott they may not have officials much longer.

The way the coaches act in Endicott they may not have officials much longer.

thank god you said coaches!!!! i thought it was all about only one coach.. if i was an official i would thro out the parents of the saints team.. what an embarasment to there kids....

I guess you didn't hear about the discrimination lawsuit he was going to have against the league.

@

If you are listening to another idiot, then stop and get the facts. Jimmy did not file a lawsuit. His assistant coach did, Ask Mark Ponzi if he started it. Jimmy is the one who asked him to NOT do it for the sake of the kids and the league. SO before you go spouting off at the idiotic mouth of your's, get the facts straight. Yo try to smear the name of a person who has helped more kids get into the league that you would ever think of doing. Oh that's right you have a job and don't have time.......... Did you ever hear the saying "If you want some volunteering done; ask a busy person!!!" I don't think so! Go have another beer and wallow in your drunken self-pity. And don't come to Vestal, we don't want your troubles up here. We don't need cry-babies and trouble makers. Stay there or go to ME. Leave us alone.

"ready to take him out " Had to be stoped by the coaches??? nice kid!! someone must have tought him well....

one of his players put a chop block on my son and my son was ready to take him out for it if it wasn't for our coach

holding him back I don't know what would have happened. if it was just once it could have been overlooked but the kid kept trying throughout the whole game. way to teach them how to play the game !!!!

@

Take him out for it !!! hold him back.... dont know what would have happened???? wow awesome parenting going on here!!!!!!

"ready to take him out " Had to be stoped by the coaches??? nice kid!! someone must have tought him well....

kids get angry and lose their tempers , especially when they were gunning for him. it was very obvious. were you watching the game or were you still in a hudle trying to come up with good traits for Jimmy? Time will tell. we will see aroung signups if there will even be an upper or even an eyfl. people are letting sponsors know what is going on here. and how unhappy everyone (the mojority) is with the league and yes Jimmy's control of things! Even Vestal is fed up with him. word is, there done with eyfl. you'll see. toot your own horns, but in the end it'll all play out and open everyone in the community to the facts! facts are facts . we shall see...........

I feel compeled to respond to all the haters out there.. i have never read this forum before and now i know why.. If the e.y.f.l. does indeed fold. it will not be because of a single coach, bad calls, parents who cant keep it together or because of the lack of community intrest. it will in fact be due to people like Carmen Greco, Cathy Greco, Greg Difario, and the many other volenteers who have dedicated there lives, there time ALL YEAR not just the few weeks of football season. finaly being so fed up with petty bull____ and small minded adults who do nothing to help out or teach a new direction..These people are heros to our comunity, they haven't had children in the league in many years and continue to strive to keep the league alive.. the women in the consession stand???? there every day.. with familys jobs and many other comminments too.. I am apalled, by the racial slurs.. the mean spirited, nature of people who cant possibly have anything better to do. let the kids play!!! have fun or stay home.. someone will replace you....

I'm the President of the VYFL, I have a couple things to say then I'm not going to comment any further on this year until after the game on Saturday with the Saints.

This game means nothing as far as standings in the EYFL, it's Vestals last game we are not involved with who gets your trophy, never wanted to be. Let the kids play and have fun. I will officiate this game with three other people that don't really care who wins. None of us have a kid playing and we don't ref for the money.I heard the comments on every call made last week when the Cardinals were up at Arnold Park. If we cared so much about Vestal winning we wouldn't have called a touchdown back on our own team, would we?

If your coming to the game on Saturday all hyped up to yell at the opposing team and the officials, stay home, because you won't be there long. Don't care if your wearing green or black,a parent, sibling, coach or grand ma or grand pa. You start screaming at officials or belittling kids (if your reading this you know who you are from the last game the Saints played in Vestal) stay home get your kid a ride with another parent, and realize your the problem.

The kids want to play football not listen to adults yelling back and forth dropping F-bombs at each other and see them acting like idiots.

This game will be about young men playing a sport they love on an October afternoon, not parents, coaches or ego's.

So which ever side of the field you plan on standing home or away, let them play and have fun. For some of Vestal kids this may very well be the last game they play if they don't play school ball, on the 25th you'll have the same thing for kids tha play in Endicott.

thank god you said coaches!!!! i thought it was all about only one coach.. if i was an official i would thro out the parents of the saints team.. what an embarasment to there kids....

if you were an offical, i am sure you would do the same crappy job , they did. not starting the clock, allowing hits out of bounce, and piling on after forward progress was stopped!

Guest bye eyfl
I feel compeled to respond to all the haters out there.. i have never read this forum before and now i know why.. If the e.y.f.l. does indeed fold. it will not be because of a single coach, bad calls, parents who cant keep it together or because of the lack of community intrest. it will in fact be due to people like Carmen Greco, Cathy Greco, Greg Difario, and the many other volenteers who have dedicated there lives, there time ALL YEAR not just the few weeks of football season. finaly being so fed up with petty bull____ and small minded adults who do nothing to help out or teach a new direction..These people are heros to our comunity, they haven't had children in the league in many years and continue to strive to keep the league alive.. the women in the consession stand???? there every day.. with familys jobs and many other comminments too.. I am apalled, by the racial slurs.. the mean spirited, nature of people who cant possibly have anything better to do. let the kids play!!! have fun or stay home.. someone will replace you....

And also the fact that these few indivduals have let someone camoe in and stand by and ruin this league. but hey they dont have a vote anymore. good ridance to bad rubish!

I'm the President of the VYFL, I have a couple things to say then I'm not going to comment any further on this year until after the game on Saturday with the Saints.

This game means nothing as far as standings in the EYFL, it's Vestals last game we are not involved with who gets your trophy, never wanted to be. Let the kids play and have fun. I will officiate this game with three other people that don't really care who wins. None of us have a kid playing and we don't ref for the money.I heard the comments on every call made last week when the Cardinals were up at Arnold Park. If we cared so much about Vestal winning we wouldn't have called a touchdown back on our own team, would we?

If your coming to the game on Saturday all hyped up to yell at the opposing team and the officials, stay home, because you won't be there long. Don't care if your wearing green or black,a parent, sibling, coach or grand ma or grand pa. You start screaming at officials or belittling kids (if your reading this you know who you are from the last game the Saints played in Vestal) stay home get your kid a ride with another parent, and realize your the problem.

The kids want to play football not listen to adults yelling back and forth dropping F-bombs at each other and see them acting like idiots.

This game will be about young men playing a sport they love on an October afternoon, not parents, coaches or ego's.

So which ever side of the field you plan on standing home or away, let them play and have fun. For some of Vestal kids this may very well be the last game they play if they don't play school ball, on the 25th you'll have the same thing for kids tha play in Endicott.

then please make Carter stay home. he was a major reason things went that way the last game. he was there to start trouble in the first place . no one wanted him there and we all KNEW why he was there in the first place. over somthing petty! right before half time he stomped his feet and did not get his way that when everyone got moody!

Children Learn What They Live

By Dorothy Law Nolte, Ph.D.

If children live with criticism, they learn to condemn.

If children live with hostility, they learn to fight.

If children live with fear, they learn to be apprehensive.

If children live with pity, they learn to feel sorry for themselves.

If children live with ridicule, they learn to feel shy.

If children live with jealousy, they learn to feel envy.

If children live with shame, they learn to feel guilty.

If children live with encouragement, they learn confidence.

If children live with tolerance, they learn patience.

If children live with praise, they learn appreciation.

If children live with acceptance, they learn to love.

If children live with approval, they learn to like themselves.

If children live with recognition, they learn it is good to have a goal.

If children live with sharing, they learn generosity.

If children live with honesty, they learn truthfulness.

If children live with fairness, they learn justice.

If children live with kindness and consideration, they learn respect.

If children live with security, they learn to have faith in themselves and in those about them.

If children live with friendliness, they learn the world is a nice place in which to live.

Copyright © 1972 by Dorothy Law Nolte

WHAT ARE YOU ANGRY, BITTER PEOPLE TEACHING YOUR KIDS? DON'T BLAME THE COACHES, THEY LEARN FROM YOU!!!!!

the chop blocking was against the vestal team and was done through the whole game along with players kneeing vestal players for no reason.

Vestal parents are just as dirty! They complain that Eyfl is so unfair and rough! They fail to mention the unsportsman like conduct on their children! oh but nooooo that type of thing doesn't happen in Vestal! not their kids! yeah right! you'll be wining on here about Vestal next year and so on and so forth! face it.... thats what you do best wine! No don't teach you kid to be a good looser and hold your head high anyways! teach him that if you loose you make some sort of exuse up as to how the other team cheatted! yeah they couldn't possibley be better than our team!!! yeah right! Face it you lost because you didn't play as hard or as good as the other team! Be a good sport and hold your head high! better luck next time! ect! Get over yourselfs! Carter is doing his job and doing it well!!!! Look at his teams record!

Guest bye eyfl
Vestal parents are just as dirty! They complain that Eyfl is so unfair and rough! They fail to mention the unsportsman like conduct on their children! oh but nooooo that type of thing doesn't happen in Vestal! not their kids! yeah right! you'll be wining on here about Vestal next year and so on and so forth! face it.... thats what you do best wine! No don't teach you kid to be a good looser and hold your head high anyways! teach him that if you loose you make some sort of exuse up as to how the other team cheatted! yeah they couldn't possibley be better than our team!!! yeah right! Face it you lost because you didn't play as hard or as good as the other team! Be a good sport and hold your head high! better luck next time! ect! Get over yourselfs! Carter is doing his job and doing it well!!!! Look at his teams record!

that why he lost the first game to the saints and all he could come up with to tell the players was that they lost because the saints cheated. alot of people , heard it as we were leaving the field. from not only their players but from younger children. coach carter said they cheated! did these children make that up too! well those little lyers are your cardinal players and their little brothers and sisters!

Has it ever occured to any of you EYFL parents and coaches and board members that some one from VYFL is saying all this garbage??? Looks like our Presidents been on here and how many others???? This so called disgruntalled EYFL parent is probably infac,t I am almost possitive that it is because yes I am a Vestal parent and I know many Vestal parents that would infact do such a thing! Thats why we WERE thinking about going to EYFL but it looks like its the same B.S. every where you go! So I guess we'll suck it up for our kid!

Archived