Endicott youth football

Guest eyfl

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
there is a difference to volunteer and to do it for the greater good of all the kids. Then there are those who do it for their own kid and their team. How many board members have kids on the same team!!!!!! yep thats the team they are there for and that team ONLY! screw everybody else , huh and they do/did!

You are right. That's how life works. You're right to not like it, but complaining about it isn't going to help. YOU go and volunteer for the good of all the kids. YOU be the one with a generous spirit. If you do that, and then another like-minded person does the same, and then another, and so on, those volunteering for the good of all the kids will outnumber those who are their for their own agenda, and everyone will benefit. You hurt no one but the kids by whining about it. This is how life is -- it's not fair, not even close. To be honest, that's not a terrible lesson for the kids to learn. They're gonna find out sooner or later. Might as well let them learnskills to deal with it.

You are right. That's how life works. You're right to not like it, but complaining about it isn't going to help. YOU go and volunteer for the good of all the kids. YOU be the one with a generous spirit. If you do that, and then another like-minded person does the same, and then another, and so on, those volunteering for the good of all the kids will outnumber those who are their for their own agenda, and everyone will benefit. You hurt no one but the kids by whining about it. This is how life is -- it's not fair, not even close. To be honest, that's not a terrible lesson for the kids to learn. They're gonna find out sooner or later. Might as well let them learnskills to deal with it.

ya teach them early! someday you might go hungry so im not gonna feed ya! stupid a__ metality like that, you must be one of those people eveyone is complaining about! Make some changes! Life isnt fair. Kids should be taught to respect one anothers feelings and know that adults will listen to them when they have a problem. volunteers have been pushed out because they didnt agree with the idiots that are ruining this league. Long time volunteers! watch out Carmen- you'll be next!

there is a difference to volunteer and to do it for the greater good of all the kids. Then there are those who do it for their own kid and their team. How many board members have kids on the same team!!!!!! yep thats the team they are there for and that team ONLY! screw everybody else , huh and they do/did!

And how many games have they won? Since they are board members shouldn't they be undefeated? Moron!

ya teach them early! someday you might go hungry so im not gonna feed ya! stupid a__ metality like that, you must be one of those people eveyone is complaining about! Make some changes! Life isnt fair. Kids should be taught to respect one anothers feelings and know that adults will listen to them when they have a problem. volunteers have been pushed out because they didnt agree with the idiots that are ruining this league. Long time volunteers! watch out Carmen- you'll be next!

Wow! I don't know what the heck you're talking about wih the "i'm not gonna feed them" comment, but obviously you didn't understand the post you responded to. Get over being so angry about kids football. And by the way, if you teach your kid that life is fair, and that every time he or she doesn't like something they can complain to some adult and that adult is going to jump right to it and do whatever the kid asks, then your kid is going to have a lot of trouble when reality hits.

@

Ill bet you kgnore yourkids problems and feelings too!

It depends. If my kid started whining and boo-hooing about a call in a football game you're darned right I'd ignore him. But only the first time he did it. The second time he'd be pulled right out of the game.

Everybody else is doing it so it makes it right. Correct? Welcome to youth sports!

last time i checked this a youth league and these kids should be having fun right? as a youth coach you need to think about the kids on the other team too! Those kids are not having fun losing by 30 points. This is supposed to be fun as you have stated yet you sound like you would rather see the team win than have fun by you last comment. actually you sound like an A--! and that right there is the problem that the parents have. Try once to be a leader and not a follower. nevermind i bet your not even a coach

@

let's hope that they don't use the same dirty play calling tomorrow when the upper team goes to vyfl to play like last time.

@

if they lose , it will because carter coaching is like a dog sniffing his own parts. GO GO GO CARTER ! GO AWAY! Come on Vestal boys, you can beat the wet noodle! betcha if he does lose, he'll tell his team, vestal cheated OR the refs were unfair! thats just how he rolls! he DOES NOT teach any kind of good sportsmanship.

if they lose , it will because carter coaching is like a dog sniffing his own parts. GO GO GO CARTER ! GO AWAY! Come on Vestal boys, you can beat the wet noodle! betcha if he does lose, he'll tell his team, vestal cheated OR the refs were unfair! thats just how he rolls! he DOES NOT teach any kind of good sportsmanship.

Oh come on!!!! Do you even know Carter???? mabey you should grow up!!!! soooooooooo mabey you should use your big boy manners and shut your mouth and use your good sportmanship!!!!! Carter made sure that any kid that wanted to play did even if he had to do all the work himself to make it happen!!! what did you do??? sit on bcvoice and DELETED?

What a jerk you are! Anyone who says anything like that abour Coach Carter hasn't even met him

I'm pretty sure that Carter's team won!!! and They beat the Saints tooooo!!!!! Oh but hes such a bad coach!!! Yeah right!!! Looks like he's doing a fine job if you ask me! Quit being a sore looooooossssserrr!!!!!

The only volunteer I have herd of being pushed out is Mc Mullet!!! No loss to the league his coaching skill were about as good as his 1980's mullet!!! Him and his kid suck!

I'm pretty sure that Carter's team won!!! and They beat the Saints tooooo!!!!! Oh but hes such a bad coach!!! Yeah right!!! Looks like he's doing a fine job if you ask me! Quit being a sore looooooossssserrr!!!!!

He used an overweight player on Saturday in the backfield, what's up with that? He was in the slot quite a few times.

Greco and Carter [Ebony and Ivory] [salt& pepper] how was lunch at the skylark DELETED never changes the wizard still calls the shots just in a discreet way.

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah carter helped kids get signed up because he needed the numbers. he hit all the ghettos in endicott! at least he wont have to worry about those parents interferring with his plans because they probably dont give a crap. All the people who do want the best for their kids will end up leaving the league and either quiting football and/or cheerleading or will end up on the other side of the river! Hello vestal! the numbers will tell come signups! warn em!

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah carter helped kids get signed up because he needed the numbers. he hit all the ghettos in endicott! at least he wont have to worry about those parents interferring with his plans because they probably dont give a crap. All the people who do want the best for their kids will end up leaving the league and either quiting football and/or cheerleading or will end up on the other side of the river! Hello vestal! the numbers will tell come signups! warn em!

KKK in the Hooooouuuuusssseee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go ahead say what you really mean..... White power!

Shave your mullet already!!

the only reason the cardinals beat the saints is because the SAINTS were missing 7 players...And the cardinals had 7 players going both ways. Wheres all their players they picked up from Mcstines team...... funny theres no ROSTER...

The only volunteer I have herd of being pushed out is Mc Mullet!!! No loss to the league his coaching skill were about as good as his 1980's mullet!!! Him and his kid suck!

Bull_____! Even Mencel walked away last year because of all the bull____! She was fair at least. She saw through the corruption. There were even more people who have walked away because of the unfair ways this league has been run into the ground! Does anyone want to find out about how crappy the draft went. How about all the kicking under the table, and wink winks! Your the loser to put a kid out there like that. Its one thing to have a beef with an Adult and mince words here where you cant be seen. but to say somthing about a child... grow up! anyone who sponsers this league next year should know EXACTLY what type of people that are representing this diseased league! Maybe copies of all this should be sent to each sponsor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bull_____! Even Mencel walked away last year because of all the bull____! She was fair at least. She saw through the corruption. There were even more people who have walked away because of the unfair ways this league has been run into the ground! Does anyone want to find out about how crappy the draft went. How about all the kicking under the table, and wink winks! Your the loser to put a kid out there like that. Its one thing to have a beef with an Adult and mince words here where you cant be seen. but to say somthing about a child... grow up! anyone who sponsers this league next year should know EXACTLY what type of people that are representing this diseased league! Maybe copies of all this should be sent to each sponsor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree that kids should be left out of these postings but parents are fair game. How do you know that the above post is from somebody from the league? Maybe its a parent that has a beef with Bill.

I agree that kids should be left out of these postings but parents are fair game. How do you know that the above post is from somebody from the league? Maybe its a parent that has a beef with Bill.

Actually , I dont. but if you saw the previous post that everyone else did, that must have been deleted, and all 3 pages of this one. I'ld bet everything it was!!!! A nasty boardmember out for revenge probably! Scumbag person to go to go after a child!

Actually , I dont. but if you saw the previous post that everyone else did, that must have been deleted, and all 3 pages of this one. I'ld bet everything it was!!!! A nasty boardmember out for revenge probably! Scumbag person to go to go after a child!

plus you forgot to mention that his name (BILL) was never used, until you just pointed it out. so not from this league? you would have to be an idiot to acually believe that. Can you spell cover-up. everyone should make a few copies and send it a coulple os soponsors each , then word would get out FAST~!

Archived