Endicott youth football

Guest eyfl

Already in the process you'll be kissing alot of your sponsers goodbye.It shows what class the board has.The league is suppose to be for the kids and your degrading a kid that has been in the league for years How pathetic.The board is only out for themselves.A board member didn't get his way in a lower divison game [lower eagles] and now they have 3 referee's per game to many missed calls? And i was standing behind the middle lions head coach while he belittled his son exact words your embarrasing me,when are you going to start playing among other choice words.Yep alot of class.Can't wait for the year to end going across the river

@

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go Upper Cardinals!!!!!!! Another win, The coaches are doing a great job teaching the kids fundamentals of the game. They work hard and play hard. Don't Hate because they are putting their all into the game.

plus you forgot to mention that his name (BILL) was never used, until you just pointed it out. so not from this league? you would have to be an idiot to acually believe that. Can you spell cover-up. everyone should make a few copies and send it a coulple os soponsors each , then word would get out FAST~!

Yes I mentioned Bill and what do you mean by a cover up? Everyone, including us parents know the only person that has a mullet is Bill. And I can't agree with you more. The players should be off limits

Already in the process you'll be kissing alot of your sponsers goodbye.It shows what class the board has.The league is suppose to be for the kids and your degrading a kid that has been in the league for years How pathetic.The board is only out for themselves.A board member didn't get his way in a lower divison game [lower eagles] and now they have 3 referee's per game to many missed calls? And i was standing behind the middle lions head coach while he belittled his son exact words your embarrasing me,when are you going to start playing among other choice words.Yep alot of class.Can't wait for the year to end going across the river

WHY DON"T YOU MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY AND GO NOW??

@

Guest bye eyfl

Now which kid does Jimmy carter owe 20$? you know, for taking JUSTIN FLINT out? Jared was nt there so JUSTIN was next on the hit List. Dont worry your kids will be next! Im sure they will all move up Jimmys code of win em any way we can mentality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELLLLOOO VESTAl! we are all coming over next year, better order extra uniforms!

Now which kid does Jimmy carter owe 20$? you know, for taking JUSTIN FLINT out? Jared was nt there so JUSTIN was next on the hit List. Dont worry your kids will be next! Im sure they will all move up Jimmys code of win em any way we can mentality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELLLLOOO VESTAl! we are all coming over next year, better order extra uniforms!

WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH !!! Just face it... Hes the better coach! Another Victory under his belt? I think the record speaks for itself!

Guest bye eyfl

yeah better record for getting the most hits (kids taken out). dont worry we dont blame the kids . they are just good soldiers following their leader .. just like hitlers soldiers... kids talk in school... dont you listen to your kid! Nah , your still at the field doing your vicoty rap dance!!!!!!! lol rofl lol!! at you!

yeah better record for getting the most hits (kids taken out). dont worry we dont blame the kids . they are just good soldiers following their leader .. just like hitlers soldiers... kids talk in school... dont you listen to your kid! Nah , your still at the field doing your vicoty rap dance!!!!!!! lol rofl lol!! at you!

Last I time I checked football was a contact sport??? Maybe your ballerina should stay in the dance studio, so they don't get hurt! Its a contact sport duhhhhhhh people get hurt all the time. You don't like it buy your kid a tutu!!

Magilla Carter has never won anything .... when he coached in the lower league there was problems. when he coached in the middle division there was problems. now he's in the upper there's big problems.He cheated right from the start.NOW he's teaching his kids how to hurt other kids! kids don't just CHOP BLOCK on their own! they had to have been taught by someone desperate to win!!!!! CHOP BLOCKING can RUIN a kids opportunity to play any future sports. JIMMY IS THAT REALLY WORTH IT? MAYBE TO YOU IT IS, BECAUSE YOU ARE PROVING WHAT EVERYONE THINKS ABOUT YOU........ EYFL IS A JOKE......

one of his players put a chop block on my son and my son was ready to take him out for it if it wasn't for our coach

holding him back I don't know what would have happened. if it was just once it could have been overlooked but the kid kept trying throughout the whole game. way to teach them how to play the game !!!!

@

guess the board might want to know which kid did it, but guess what even if that kid says Jimmy told him to do it they would need hard core proof. emblazoned in stone, engraved in gold and signed in blood before they would EVER EVER scold Carmens little prodigy! and even then would he only get a little tap on the wrist. THATS whats wrong with the EYFL!

Go Upper Cardinals!!!!!!! Another win, The coaches are doing a great job teaching the kids fundamentals of the game. They work hard and play hard. Don't Hate because they are putting their all into the game.

No way!! The kids do play hard I agree. But they are not winning because they are teaching any fundementals. Both of EYFL teams scored almost all their points on defense (return fumbles or interceptions for TDs or even a saftey) or because the VYFL turned the ball over inside their own 10.

None of those teams have any offense to speak of. All those games are is blitz the house every play and see who makes the most mistakes. There are most certainly no fundementals being taught or coached.

Guest bye eyfl
guess the board might want to know which kid did it, but guess what even if that kid says Jimmy told him to do it they would need hard core proof. emblazoned in stone, engraved in gold and signed in blood before they would EVER EVER scold Carmens little prodigy! and even then would he only get a little tap on the wrist. THATS whats wrong with the EYFL!

so true!

@

one of his players put a chop block on my son and my son was ready to take him out for it if it wasn't for our coach

holding him back I don't know what would have happened. if it was just once it could have been overlooked but the kid kept trying throughout the whole game. way to teach them how to play the game !!!!

@

This is from the NFHS rule book:

Section 3

Art. 8

Chop block is a delayed block at the knees or below against an opponent who is in contact with a teammate of the blocker in the free-blocking zone.

1 player cannot commit a chop block.

Section 17

ART. 1

The free-blocking zone is a rectangular area extending laterally 4 yards either side of the spot of the snap and 3 yards behind each line of scrimmage. A player is in the free blocking zone when any part of his body is in the zone at the snap.

ART. 2

Blocking below the waist is permitted in the free blocking zone when the following conditions are met:

All players involved in the blocking are on the line of scrimmage and in the zone at the snap.

The contact is in the zone.

Hopefully this is helpful information.

Carter coached last night? Did #14 play?

17 did play last night and yes carter was coaching. also i overheard someone say # 35 had a brace on at modified and could not participate at practice. He however played in the game last night. maybe he was short on cash!

@

to whom it may concern, I am a huge fan of coach carter!! my son played for him when he was six and you are right .there has been problems ever since!!! his name for instance does not end in a vowel!!! his skin is very black and shocking as it may sound he is a wonderful man ,father, friend and yes coach.. my son still plays for him today!! he loves respects and holds him in high regard. along with myself and husband... we always hoped our son would be a stand up guy and respect others and himself Carter has always encouraged that. and in the seven years i have known him he as never even called me by my first name but always as mamm. He would never cheat, play dirty or engage in such crap as he is being accused of... i witnessed last night and the game was fair unbiased and clean on both sides of the field. except for the parents behavior. i felt shame for them ,and hummbled for thier children who just wanted to play ball. as for the chop block??? please this child quit several times not just this year but last year as well.... he left vestal youth because they hurt him toooooo.. and for the ones who say other leagues dont have this problem??? then why do we have half of binghamton , some of m.e., and vestal could not get enough together to have a division in the upper level??? grow up ,stop complaning and volenteer.......... make a diffrence yourself..

to all you people who think coach carter is such a bad person why dont you spend a day with the man. hes a great soul and an amazing coach. and plaese do you really think that kids would intentionally hurt their friends i know that when a play the game all i can think about after a good hit is talking to that person about how good a game both teams had played. no one in the school is talking smack about the other teams. do you scincerely believe that a GAME would come between the friendships forged between two kids. and to all those concerned about the "chopp blocking" thats all just crap created from all the political junk that the parents have been stirring up, as a team member myself i know that no one of my friends would put an intentionall illeagual hit on another kid. and DUHH people get hurt ALL the time its a contact sport get over it. and another thing whoever thinks carter is paying us to hurt our friends is a complete idiot in every definition of the word.

to whom it may concern, I am a huge fan of coach carter!! my son played for him when he was six and you are right .there has been problems ever since!!! his name for instance does not end in a vowel!!! his skin is very black and shocking as it may sound he is a wonderful man ,father, friend and yes coach.. my son still plays for him today!! he loves respects and holds him in high regard. along with myself and husband... we always hoped our son would be a stand up guy and respect others and himself Carter has always encouraged that. and in the seven years i have known him he as never even called me by my first name but always as mamm. He would never cheat, play dirty or engage in such crap as he is being accused of... i witnessed last night and the game was fair unbiased and clean on both sides of the field. except for the parents behavior. i felt shame for them ,and hummbled for thier children who just wanted to play ball. as for the chop block??? please this child quit several times not just this year but last year as well.... he left vestal youth because they hurt him toooooo.. and for the ones who say other leagues dont have this problem??? then why do we have half of binghamton , some of m.e., and vestal could not get enough together to have a division in the upper level??? grow up ,stop complaning and volenteer.......... make a diffrence yourself..

I agree! My son plays for Coach Carter too and he is an awesome coach and an awesome person!! There is no chance this man would ever teach these kids to cheat or play unfair. Any decent person who knows him knows that. Keep it up Coach!

I have never heard Jimmy bring race into any conversation I have been involved in or overheard! Since he has never played the "Race Card" in my presence, I was wondering what possessed you to feel the need to do it for him?

Archived