Endicott youth football

Guest eyfl

Guest WhoCares

okay .... that's enough ... I am putting in am emergency call to the White House .... I think it time for President Obama ( who I refer to as Dumb Ass ) and our government to take over the EYFL & VFL immediatley ...

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

your right who cares anymore, this years board has brought an end the eyfl. vestal will be strong next year from what i hear everybody saying. lots of families are moving over. going green! too bad eyfl was a good thing in years past. now its just a huge waste of everything. numbers will tell, and that will be the true test!. no one can argue that!

your right who cares anymore, this years board has brought an end the eyfl. vestal will be strong next year from what i hear everybody saying. lots of families are moving over. going green! too bad eyfl was a good thing in years past. now its just a huge waste of everything. numbers will tell, and that will be the true test!. no one can argue that!

It's such a shame that someone like you who was so involved in the league has decided to bash it over and over. Trying to spoil the UD game yesterday was ridiculous. Over what? A childish dispute? Why don't you and whoever you're angry with go sit down like humans and have a discussion? The EYFL is about kids having a good time and learning football skills. Name calling and threats on BC voice help no one. What exactly do you get out of it? If half the kids at EYFL left and went to Vestal, EYFL will still be there, up and running, ready to serve those kids who want to be there. And those kids, no matter how many or how few there are, will get great coaching and unmatched dedication. Anyone is free to choose to be part of it or not. But bashing it? Come on, grow up and use your skills to help a kid.

Guest bye eyfl

GOING GREEN!

I have read most of the posts on here and I really cannot believe a majority of them are from GROWN MEN! Those that are choosing to go to Vestal or M-E good riddance. I am sure many of you are so bent that you don't even realize that you have contributed to the problem. You don't have to like the coach but you should respect the position so that your child learns from that. I have listened from the sidelines and believe the majority of bad mouthing and poor sportsmanship comes from the parents not the coaches. If any of you really believe it will change by switching districts good go we don't want your poor attitude infecting other children besides your own.

We did not have a problem with our coach. It was the other teams coach/parents/aka board members , also known as the upper cardinals! kids learned to play dirty by watching their parents get what they wanted , YES by , being a board member and stacking the team. anything that went on that was for the benefit of the other team went punished! parents do talk and some may gossip but our team WAS speaking the truth. If that ends up hurting the league- we are not to blame! The eyfl may still survive , but we will be leaving and taking as many other families with us. If things had been fair all around this wouldnt have come to this. Come time for signups people will still be talking and letting others know how things went down this year. The board had their own agenda and there were too many parents from one team on the board who only had one opinion about everything! other families have left in the past and already had gone to Vestal. We hear from them personally how much better it is run. they still have their own problems. but it is by far more fun and better for our children. Eyfl was NOT good for our children!

We did not have a problem with our coach. It was the other teams coach/parents/aka board members , also known as the upper cardinals! kids learned to play dirty by watching their parents get what they wanted , YES by , being a board member and stacking the team. anything that went on that was for the benefit of the other team went punished! parents do talk and some may gossip but our team WAS speaking the truth. If that ends up hurting the league- we are not to blame! The eyfl may still survive , but we will be leaving and taking as many other families with us. If things had been fair all around this wouldnt have come to this. Come time for signups people will still be talking and letting others know how things went down this year. The board had their own agenda and there were too many parents from one team on the board who only had one opinion about everything! other families have left in the past and already had gone to Vestal. We hear from them personally how much better it is run. they still have their own problems. but it is by far more fun and better for our children. Eyfl was NOT good for our children!

If you are so knowledgeable about the league, how did the coach stack the team when there is a draft process. Did it ever occure to you that the other coach (Saints) never took the time to watch the middle division gameslast year to see the players in action or did he just pick the kids on how their mothers looked !!

You're an idiot, the team wasn't stacked. Quit being a Juice jerk. He can't stand to lose and he bitches about everything. The teams were drafted farily and that is that. The jerks in the league were from the Upper Saints, drunken parents, and loud-mouth people who know nothing about what is going on, and you make the people who are really nice people fall into your category, we don't want to be known as the jerks from the Upper Saints, so shut the Freak up!!! You listen to gossip and fly to your computer to spout off crap that you have no idea about. You don't even want to help out, so how are you going to run around and tell everyone, you lazy piece of garbage! Besides, the way you talk, nobody will take you seriously. You're an idiot!!! You can take your kids wherever you want, it is a free country. So go where you see it is best for your kids. Come back next year and see how many people you really get to go with you. You'll be a laughing stock. People will tell you 'Yeah, I'm leaving' and they will stay and the best part is they will be rid of you forever.

The choice to go to another league is yours. No one has tried to stop you. No one will try to stop you. Too bad for your child that you're so petty, since I'd be willing to bet your kid had a great time this year!

Shows how much you know!!! When you listen to gossip you look stupid! There was only 1 board members kid on the upper cardinals! IDIOT if your so knowledgable what board members kids were on the upper cardinals???? You don't even know! Quit trash talking and go to Vestal and see how many people run you off there! You'll be suprised to see that YOU are the problem with EYFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Shows how much you know!!! When you listen to gossip you look stupid! There was only 1 board members kid on the upper cardinals! IDIOT if your so knowledgable what board members kids were on the upper cardinals???? You don't even know! Quit trash talking and go to Vestal and see how many people run you off there! You'll be suprised to see that YOU are the problem with EYFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I think that there are a LOT of people who are to blame for the way this season ended up. If concerns were addressed from the beginning of the season then perhaps people would not have felt like there was nothing else to do, but complain on a public forum. The upper division superbowl was a disgrace!! We have enjoyed many GREAT years with the EYFL. As a parent of a son who just wanted to play some football I think that the behavior of the parents, players, coaches (and if I'm not mistaken some board members) that were involved in being kicked out of games and fighting in front of my child at the end of the game was ridiculous!!! The game was ended early, the kids line up to slaps hands and the adults are the ones that ended up fighting!! Everyone wants to point fingers back and forth at each other, but noone wants to take accountability for their part. This season was a mess from the beginning when they split up a team and placed them on other teams based on "my son doesn't play well with this kid" or "my son will only play if he can be on this kids team". There just is no denying that there were poor decisions made by more than one person this year. The season is OVER! There is noone that should be proud of how it ended up. My son was robbed of enjoying his last year playing football. We were not involved in all the drama and name-calling back and forth, but did we have to deal with it at every game.... yes! Did we have a right to just come and enjoy watching our son play.... yes!! He did not even get to finish out his very last game in the EYFL because of adults that felt the need to puff their chests to see whose is bigger at the expense of the kids!! I feel that I have every right as a parent to be angry.

It's such a shame that someone like you who was so involved in the league has decided to bash it over and over. Trying to spoil the UD game yesterday was ridiculous. Over what? A childish dispute? Why don't you and whoever you're angry with go sit down like humans and have a discussion? The EYFL is about kids having a good time and learning football skills. Name calling and threats on BC voice help no one. What exactly do you get out of it? If half the kids at EYFL left and went to Vestal, EYFL will still be there, up and running, ready to serve those kids who want to be there. And those kids, no matter how many or how few there are, will get great coaching and unmatched dedication. Anyone is free to choose to be part of it or not. But bashing it? Come on, grow up and use your skills to help a kid.

We all have the right to our opinions. Our opinion is - that EYFL sucked this year. whose fault-well those in charge didnt seem to accomplish anything positive this year! sucks to be them and have that on their heads! they bear their own mistakes and now the league will suffer because of their lack of good judgement! my opinion and many others as well. Deal with it!

We all have the right to our opinions. Our opinion is - that EYFL sucked this year. whose fault-well those in charge didnt seem to accomplish anything positive this year! sucks to be them and have that on their heads! they bear their own mistakes and now the league will suffer because of their lack of good judgement! my opinion and many others as well. Deal with it!

Well I hope you have a great year at whatever league you end up at next year -- and remember it's about the kids, not about you.

You always talk about ALL these people, but YOU are the minority, most people had an enjoyable time in EYFL. All you do is listen to yourself and the few idiots you hang out with. The league will be around and it won't even feel the effects of what you call lack of accomplishment. To me it seems like they accomplished quite a bit. They got all the kids fitted for their uniforms, got jerseys, pants, cheerleading outfits, fields, refs, kept the concession stand going, had a great opening day including the retiring of Greg's son's number, league insurance, worked with the village for more parking, contended with YOU, and a few others, they are having a banquet and trophies, I am sure. Setting up the fields, setting up UE stadium for the Kids, taking everything back to the equipment shed after the day was over.....................AND WHERE WERE YOU WHEN ALL THIS TOOK PLACE? HOME WITH A BEER IN YOUR HAND AND A COMPUTER IN FRONT OF YOU, BAD-MOUTHING EVERYTHING SOMEONE DOES? WHILE YOU SIT ON YOUR AZZ AND COMPLAIN. PLEASE GO SOMEWHERE ELSE, DO US ALL A FAVOR. I'M SURE WHEREVER YOU GO THEY WON'T WANT YOU EITHER. Besides your kid is gonna be too old.

A beer in hand, wow your a complete screwball! maybe you should get a life instead of rushing back here to check to see if anyone else has anything to say. the thought of anyone having an opinion that doesnt mesh with yours. how dare anyone! my kids could are still young enough to play for efyl, but they even have chosen NOT to! their are probably more families out there that even you are not aware of that are unhappy! believe it or not! stupid rabbit name for a small stupid narrow minded person!

Roger rabbit really.

A beer in hand, wow your a complete screwball! maybe you should get a life instead of rushing back here to check to see if anyone else has anything to say. the thought of anyone having an opinion that doesnt mesh with yours. how dare anyone! my kids could are still young enough to play for efyl, but they even have chosen NOT to! their are probably more families out there that even you are not aware of that are unhappy! believe it or not! stupid rabbit name for a small stupid narrow minded person!

Roger rabbit really.

Who's stupid? Since 'your' is actually spelled Y-O-U-'-R-E. Oh and did I hear you say anything about HELPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't thing so.........LOSER! But a rabbit has big ears and hears that you will be going to ME alone.

Who's stupid? Since 'your' is actually spelled Y-O-U-'-R-E. Oh and did I hear you say anything about HELPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't thing so.........LOSER! But a rabbit has big ears and hears that you will be going to ME alone.

I am pretty sure I T-H-I-N-K I see a fine example of that chest puffing a previous poster talked about!! Good job proving these posters right! This kind of mentality would be why you have families feeling the way the do!

• 10 months later...
The only volunteer I have herd of being pushed out is Mc Mullet!!! No loss to the league his coaching skill were about as good as his 1980's mullet!!! Him and his kid suck!

I left there 3yrs ago after being confronted by a father/assistant coach/ board member, he was yelling at a kid to the point the kid started crying. I was trying to be professional and pulled him to the side telling him he needed to lay off the kid was still learning and we needed to be positive influences. to which he asked why was I there I didn't have any kids in the program anyways. a couple of days later I found out he was trying to pressure other board members to try to get rid of me implying I was there for other reasons. So I decided to take my $1000.00 donation each year from my company and walk away rather than sue him and the league for slander, which I know would only effect the kids.

Archived