Favorite Super Bowl Commercial?

2pelo Honey

Mine was definitely the talking stain...I was rolling!

I liked that one too.

My favorite though was the Bud Light commercial with the wine & cheese party.

"I'm going on a cheese run."

Guest why do you need my name?
I liked that one too.

My favorite though was the Bud Light commercial with the wine & cheese party.

"I'm going on a cheese run."

For those of you who rate the commercials: losers.jpg

Seriously.

I was laughing so hard when the GIANT MOUSE came crashing through the wall jumped on the man and started beating the man who positioned the chair in front of the small mouse hole, trying to bait the mouse with a trap and a small piece of diritos. Oh I laughed for 10 minutes it was that funny! :P:P:P:P

I think the funniest part of the 'unibrow girl' was trying to figure out WHAT it was for!!!

CASHEWS!?!?!?!?? :blink:

I don't know what it was for. Maybe cashews. Funny how she picked her seat at the end of the commercial.

We, Doritoes Mouse fans, are such a minority -clearly they should monitor this site! It wasn't even listed as one of the top ten, and yes, even thought I loved the Clydesdale and Charlie Brown one, it was the Doritoes Mouse that was the one that surprised the heck out of me and had me laughing out loud!

I agree! and Kudos to Doritoes!

Guest uselessguest
For those of you who rate the commercials: losers.jpg

Seriously.

for anyone that needs to find and post a picture to call someone a loser....is a loser

it seems to be that there are less good ones than there has been in past years. now we can recall maybe 5 good ones - it used to be everyone was a good one. I was gonna scream if they played the daytona commercial again! are ya kidding - they played that DELETED commercial 7 TIMES!!! i hope they do better next year.

Archived