Brain Farts

Sleepless in Hillcrest

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gumby

You whiz around the corner in your rented moped when suddenly you're forced to come to a sudden stop. It seems a funeral procession has stopped for a quick breather. Empathy overwhelms you and you offer your condolences to the whimper man nearby. "Where you close?" you ask, wishing you hadn't.

After a moment the man replies -- "Brothers and sisters I have none, that man's father is my father's son."

That sounds sarcastic, you think to yourself. Maybe the guy doesn't want to tell you, which is fine. Or perhaps the clever among can see this is the real answer?

Guest Guest

There was a man one night. He started to run straight forward. Then he turned left. Soon after, he turned left again. Then he started running toward home. When he got home, there were two masked men waiting for him. Who were they?

Guest guest
You whiz around the corner in your rented moped when suddenly you're forced to come to a sudden stop. It seems a funeral procession has stopped for a quick breather. Empathy overwhelms you and you offer your condolences to the whimper man nearby. "Where you close?" you ask, wishing you hadn't.

After a moment the man replies -- "Brothers and sisters I have none, that man's father is my father's son."

That sounds sarcastic, you think to yourself. Maybe the guy doesn't want to tell you, which is fine. Or perhaps the clever among can see this is the real answer?

Was it the man's brother who had died? Hence he had none?

He was the deceased father?

(good one!)

There was a man one night. He started to run straight forward. Then he turned left. Soon after, he turned left again. Then he started running toward home. When he got home, there were two masked men waiting for him. Who were they?

I won't answer this one as I have heard it before, but one of my favorites!

Where did sleepless go? Starts this brain activity then leaves us!

Baseball? The catcher and ump?

Archived