Brain Farts

Sleepless in Hillcrest

Guest Guest
But then you end up with droplets, don't you? Why not dab it with a little toilet paper? How hard is it to do that???? :angry:

It would take less than a square to blot it. BLOT IT, damn it! BLOT IT!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The paragraph below is most unusual. How quickly can you find out what is so unusual about it? It looks so ordinary you'd think nothing was wrong with it - and in fact, nothing is wrong with it. It is unusual though. Why?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Gatsby was walking back from a visit down in Branton Hill's manufacturing district on a Saturday night. A busy day's traffic had had its noisy run; and with not many folks in sight, His Honor got along without having to stop to grasp a hand, or talk; for a mayor out of City Hall is a shining mark for any politician. And so, coming to Broadway, a booming bass drum and sounds of singing, told of a small Salvation Army unit carrying on amidst Broadway's night shopping crowds. Gatsby, walking towards that group, saw a young girl, back toward him, just finishing a long, soulful oration ... "

It makes no use of the letter "e"?

Guest Guest
What travels on four legs, then two legs, then three?

A man --- as a baby, an adult, and old man with a a cane.

Now -- back to the blotting thing -- what is up with that?

Guest Guest
Wow, if that's the answer Jon, I would have never picked up on that...but I've never had intimate relationships with a wombat! ;);)

Maybe you would if you dabbed your pee pee! :huh:

A man --- as a baby, an adult, and old man with a a cane.

Bingo!

Now ... back to the Wombat thing ...

They don't "tap tap tap!" and they don't "WIPE IT! WIPE IT!"

Therefore no intimate relations, Sleepless.

After all, I do have my standards. (LOL)

@

I've just finally gotten my boys not to pee all over the toilet, now you want me to tell them they have to blot?

Yeah, that's gonna happen! :lol:

This is a silly one, my Dad told it to me when I was a kid....

A cannibal passed his grandmother in the jungle.

You're a piece of work SIH! :lol:

It's not the toilet that bothered me so much, I don't fuss about the seat being up, I pick my battles.

But pee on the wall? That was a battle I fought and won!

It was amazing how much better their aim got after I had them scrub the walls ;)

It's not the toilet that bothered me so much, I don't fuss about the seat being up, I pick my battles.

It was amazing how much better their aim got after I had them scrub the walls ;)

Does that work for 8 year old boys? :lol: :lol:

How high up the wall do you consider illegal? I once squirted my wife's Maybelline off from the medicine cabinet, but only because I sneezed when I was peeing!

OMG!! I am laughing so hard!!

Squirting my Maybelline of a shelf would be a SERIOUS offence in my home!

One day my youngest was in relieving himself and I didn't realize he was in the bathroom when I walked by calling his name. He hadn't shut the door so when I called him he turned and said "What Mom?"...right in mid stream! He was only 4 or 5 at the time and the look on his face as the pee went flying was priceless! :lol:

CW, that's about the age I got them, they were 8 & 10 at the time. They told me that it was so gross that they had to clean the pee and I said that YES I knew that!

:lol: Raising boys is never dull!

I am seriously out numbered in my house, but I can't complain, I could have had 2 teen me's! :o

Seriously DB, I found my son much easier to raise than my daugters. The girls were (are) very difficult! They constantly have to "Express" themselves!

Archived