Lost Dog participated in Earth Hour

Guest Guest

Earth Hour? It should be an Hour of Prayer and Repentance for the owners' perverted life styles. Anyone who is a customer there contributes to that.

Guest Guest
Earth Hour? It should be an Hour of Prayer and Repentance for the owners' perverted life styles. Anyone who is a customer there contributes to that.

right on.

@

Guest Guest

They ought to turn the lights out all the time then any hetrosexual could eat their dinner in peace and not be sickened by the DELETED making out iat the bar.

Guest Guest

I observed it for 4 hours. I just got a new generator that hooks up to the pto on the tractor. I can run this whole house on that generator if I dont run the dishwasher, large power tools, or the washer/dryer. I can run everything else like the furnace (doesnt need to because we have a wood stove), the lights, fridge, stove top but not oven if furnace is going, tv and cable box, small appliances, computer, stereo, etc.

I read about earth hour and told my wife it was a perfect excuse to try out the generator since I installed the transfer switch last weekend. So I backed the Kubota up to the back of the house and started the generator. Hooked up the main line and threw the switch. Popped the first relay because of the dishwasher (Live and learn). Reset and restarted, all was well. I burned 6 gallons so it isnt very economical but it can be done and that is all I needed to know.

@

Guest Guest
I ate dinner tonite at Lost Dog and they turned the lights out from 8 to 9 for earth hour. Cool.
I turned on every light in my house for that hour. I am not a sheep. I do not buy the liberal dribble. In other words bite me Al Gore!

I turned on every light in my house for that hour. I am not a sheep. I do not buy the liberal dribble. In other words bite me Al Gore!

NYSEG thanks you. I voted for Gore, and hopefully Hillary in the near future, and I'm not a sheep. I'm sick of the cowboy picking fights with everybody on the planet. It's not in my best interests!

Guest Guest
NYSEG thanks you. I voted for Gore, and hopefully Hillary in the near future, and I'm not a sheep. I'm sick of the cowboy picking fights with everybody on the planet. It's not in my best interests!

Good for you. No matter if you choose McCain or Hillary or Obama the result will be the same: more government possibly world government.

More government is always the best solution. I believe that our government is so big now that it is unaccountable to the people. The solution for that is even bigger government. Do you agree?

Guest Guest
They ought to turn the lights out all the time then any hetrosexual could eat their dinner in peace and not be sickened by the DELETED making out iat the bar.

at

@

We participated in turning out the lights for one hour. It was kind of cool. Burned a couple of candles. Most of the houses on our street were dark, except for one. Just think how much electricity was saved during that hour if thousands of people did this. It is another way to protest the high electricity rates. This helped go against NYS Electric and Gas also. Everyone should do this more often.

Guest Warm to Ice Age!
Tonight they're talking about record cold temperatures.

Isn't "Global Warming" supposed to make it warmer?

In all actuality we have experienced a mini version of global warming. Instead of snow we received rain (warmer tempuratures). Then flooding occured. Finally a few months later we had a very cold winter. The main concern with global warming is warm temperatures, then much flooding because of the ice berg meltage, then another ice age!!!! They call it global warming because of the melting of the ice bergs.

Guest Guest

The owners support the kooks from Ithaca that tossed blood on the soldiers at the recruiting station.

Don't support these leftists loonies!

@

Guest Guest

Why is going back to the dark ages consider progress?

Does anybody remember the "medium was the message" and how light was knowledge? How does being forced to live in darkness because of lack a of ingenuity improve civilization?

@

Archived