Looking for a good christian church

Guest Guest

The truth hurts. The protestant "reformation" was totally uncalled for and not authorized by God. I still respect the people, but their faith teachings are incomplete.

Hmmm.. You usually call it the "deformation." And in your mind you can't possibly understand why people think you are disrespectful.

I think there is a Commandment against what you are doing... Like the 9th one.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmmm.. You usually call it the "deformation." And in your mind you can't possibly understand why people think you are disrespectful.

I think there is a Commandment against what you are doing... Like the 9th one.

The protestant "deformation" deformed the Church from what is was. The entire thing was unauthorized by God. It endangered my souls and continues to do so to this day.

Lying? I don't think so.

Sometimes people think the truth is disrespectful, but it is not.

Does it matter? An annulment is not a sin nor a make up for a sin. It has nothing to do with any sin. If I was broke I wouldn't have to pay anything. Not a single dime, but I am not cheap.

Did you pay for a marriage license?

Annulment=Church Marriage License=government... You are comparing apples and oranges...

Compare religion to religion...

My marriage did not cost me a penny at my church. I also wouldn't have to pay for a divorce...

The protestant "deformation" deformed the Church from what is was. The entire thing was unauthorized by God. It endangered my souls and continues to do so to this day.

Lying? I don't think so.

Sometimes people think the truth is disrespectful, but it is not.

If you think your CC is now deformed then I guess it can't be perfect.

Does it matter? An annulment is not a sin nor a make up for a sin. It has nothing to do with any sin. If I was broke I wouldn't have to pay anything. Not a single dime, but I am not cheap.

Did you pay for a marriage license?

Yea - but how much did it cost?

My marriage did not cost me a penny at my church. I also wouldn't have to pay for a divorce...

1.) I didn't have to pay for my marriage if I didn't want too.

2.) Since the CC doesn't believe in divorce, it is of no matter.

I don't have a problem supporting the Church. Priests have to eat and have bills to pay. Some people have a beef with supporting their own church. I understand. They might be tite wads and think that the priest's food will fall from the clouds. To each his own.

Because you are cheap and expect something for nothing. Grow up.

Translation: I was bent over and taken.

Not at all. I don't have a problem supporting the Church. Of course not everyone thinks the same. They would be takers.

Because you are cheap and expect something for nothing. Grow up.

No... because my church believes that a young couple starting out on their own shouldn't have to pay for something Jesus would do for free. My church believes in helping out other people instead of taking from them.

Not at all. I don't have a problem supporting the Church. Of course not everyone thinks the same. They would be takers.

The catholic church is ALWAYS asking for money. I went to a catholic wedding once and they still went around with the collection baskets. I put some in thinking it was going to the newlyweds, but later found out the church kept it.

No... because my church believes that a young couple starting out on their own shouldn't have to pay for something Jesus would do for free. My church believes in helping out other people instead of taking from them.

The CC doesn't take from anyone. If you have the gall to pay for all the preparation and honeymoon and don't have the decency to flip the priest/pastor a couple of bills, ya gotta problem. It's called being cheap. By the way, Jesus doesn't have to worry about where His food is coming from.

The catholic church is ALWAYS asking for money. I went to a catholic wedding once and they still went around with the collection baskets. I put some in thinking it was going to the newlyweds, but later found out the church kept it.

Ya gotta a problem with the clergy eating and paying the bills? Apparently so. Another person who has a beef with giving money to the church.

The cheapness astounds me. Flip the guy a couple of bills!

The CC doesn't take from anyone. If you have the gall to pay for all the preparation and honeymoon and don't have the decency to flip the priest/pastor a couple of bills, ya gotta problem. It's called being cheap. By the way, Jesus doesn't have to worry about where His food is coming from.

Neither do Priests. They are paid a salary.

Neither do Priests. They are paid a salary.

You mean a stipend? Where does THAT money come from? THE PEWS. Who pays the NYSEG bill? The people in the PEWS! It is cheap as heck to not support the church and at the same time ask for it's services. People should be ashamed of that. GIVE ME! GIVE ME! GIVE ME! and give nothing back.

You mean a stipend? Where does THAT money come from? THE PEWS. Who pays the NYSEG bill? The people in the PEWS! It is cheap as heck to not support the church and at the same time ask for it's services. People should be ashamed of that. GIVE ME! GIVE ME! GIVE ME! and give nothing back.

Who pays the hush money when the priests molest young boys?

Who pays the hush money when the priests molest young boys?

So a parishioner should stop paying the Church because of few terrible priests? Should you stop paying your school tax because of teacher molesters?

Who is going to help feed 408,000 priests every day in the world?

So a parishioner should stop paying the Church because of few terrible priests? Should you stop paying your school tax because of teacher molesters?

Who is going to help feed 408,000 priests every day in the world?

Most of the priests I've seen could stand to lose a few pounds. As a whole they look pretty well-fed to me.

They certainly aren't starving.

Most of the priests I've seen could stand to lose a few pounds. As a whole they look pretty well-fed to me.

They certainly aren't starving.

Those robes don't help either. It's kind of like wearing your "eating pants" all year 'round.

Maybe if they were forced to wear pants, they would - to use a famous AFC phrase - KEEP THEIR PANTS ON! Just sayin'...

Religion is simply the way primitive people explained the natural phenomenon around them. Christianity is just a remnant of this. Jesus is just the Hebrew version of the Egyption god Horus. Horus was invented 3000 years before Jesus was supposedly born. There are too many similarities between the two to be a coincidence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-17BNU7L6g

You don't need religion to be a good person.

I will pray for your lost soul.

Archived