Muslim group to parade down Court St

Guest Ben

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is what the great Press and Sun won't share with you about this group which the City of Binghamton will let march down Court St. next Saturday.

www.adl.org/extremism/moa/default.asp

Very frightning.

Uh - That's the ADL website. That's like asking PETA for your blessing to eat a hamburger.

:blink:

Don't worry. All the Muslims in this country are peace loving. The Dear Leader has told us that we are fighting them in Iraq so we don't have to fight them here. All The Dear Leader wants is what's best for you and me. He loves us. The Dear Leader wouldn't squander our blood and treasure on Iraq if there were threats here at home.

This reminds me I must gracefully ask Our Leader for more Kool-Aid.

Perhaps you can have some of your Muslim pals tell you about the open-mindedness of Sharia. Islam is always polite and timid when it's numbers are small. To quote a learned man "Islam has bloody neighbors".

Sure - they are like most major religions, "My God is better then your God"

Guest Pandora's Box

These Muslims are having their parade now because the time is right, when our foolish mayor and deputy mayor will allow it. Try to walk down the street where their community (Islamberg) is and you will be greeted by a man armed with a rifle. I have witnessed this on more than one occasion (even prior to 9/11) on Roods Creek Rd. when passing by slowly as I headed out to the Cannonsville reservoir.

The Koran commands that infidels be given the opportunity to convert to Islam. If they refuse, they should be killed.

Muslim(19:4294)-”When you meet your enemies who are polytheists [Christians], invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these, you also accept it and withhold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to (accept) Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them … If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah’s help and fight them”

Allah is an enemy to unbelievers. - Sura 2:98

On unbelievers is the curse of Allah. - Sura 2:161

Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. - 2:191

Fight against them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme. (different translation: ) Fight them until there is no persecution and the religion is God's entirely. - Sura 2:193 and 8:39

Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it. - 2:216

O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Those of you who make them his friends is one of them. God does not guide an unjust people. - 5:54

When the sacred months are over, slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them. - 9:5

When you meet the unbelievers, smite their necks, then when you have made wide slaughter among them, tie fast the bonds, then set them free, either by grace or ransom, until the war lays down its burdens. - 47:4

...there is a lot more. Enough of the cut and paste, you get the idea?

I would be very careful here people. They have an agenda to convert all non-believers to Islam. We should not be opening the door to allow them to "give us the opportunity" to convert. The event coordinator said they were giving the people the opportunity to ask questions and do an inter-faith "thing". Thing? Yes, to convert all non-believers to Islam.

Islam is not a religion of tolerance, we should not be tolerating it by opening our door to them. In doing so we are putting our community "on notice" by these radicals. Yes they are radicals ...and terrorist. Read the Koran that they hold so dear and do a little google searching for Islamberg, Sheikh Gilani and Jamaat ul Fuqra. You will see all the national news reports that link this group and individuals affiliated with this group to terrorism. Mayor Matt Ryan should have done his homework.

I am not buying the propaganda lies that this group is made up of peaceful, tolerant people. In addition to all the investigative reporting that says otherwise, why the guard shack with cameras and armed personnel dressed in military fatigues at the entrance to their peaceful gated community? We have many gated cul-de-sacs across our country where families, working professionals and retirees live. Then there are few communities, such as this, were ex convict Muslim converts and radical militants live. See the obvious difference?

Do a little reading of some of the links posted here and search the Web for yourself. The investigations and claims span from regional blogs to well known national news agencies, all stating reasons why this is a dangerous group with ties to terrorism and a threat to American Freedom.

Unlike the PSB, thank you bcvoice for allowing residents of Broome County to voice our concerns and share information on a topic as important as this.

Guest Guest
http://www.adl.org/extremism/moa/default.asp

http://politicsofcp.blogspot.com/2007/01/m...-to-muslim.html

http://www.satp.org/satporgtp/countries/pa...at-ul-fuqra.htm

This doesn't seem to be an organization worth supporting. The Ryan administration supports the blood throwers and now this? Binghamton should be ashamed

Thanks Fishy, thats what I'm talking about. Were screwed.

Guest Guest
Let them march. They aren't going to hurt anything. Maybe you will learn a thing or two about someone different from you. I have some Muslim friends and they taught me alot. One of them is one of the best friends I have ever had. When I was growing up my father taught me to hate all these other races of people and at my age I have learned different. All people did when you were younger is teach you to hate and not tell the truth because they were ignorant and knew nothing of other people or religions. I choose not to hate, but to welcome getting along with all types of people and learning about their culture. Open your minds people, you might be pleasantly surprised.

Until the radical extremist you don't sip lattes with come to cut your DELEDTD head off. Keep your head in the sand Brighteyes.

Guest Guest
These Muslims are having their parade now because the time is right, when our foolish mayor and deputy mayor will allow it. Try to walk down the street where their community (Islamberg) is and you will be greeted by a man armed with a rifle. I have witnessed this on more than one occasion (even prior to 9/11) on Roods Creek Rd. when passing by slowly as I headed out to the Cannonsville reservoir.

The Koran commands that infidels be given the opportunity to convert to Islam. If they refuse, they should be killed.

Muslim(19:4294)-”When you meet your enemies who are polytheists [Christians], invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these, you also accept it and withhold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to (accept) Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them … If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah’s help and fight them”

Allah is an enemy to unbelievers. - Sura 2:98

On unbelievers is the curse of Allah. - Sura 2:161

Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. - 2:191

Fight against them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme. (different translation: ) Fight them until there is no persecution and the religion is God's entirely. - Sura 2:193 and 8:39

Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it. - 2:216

O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Those of you who make them his friends is one of them. God does not guide an unjust people. - 5:54

When the sacred months are over, slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them. - 9:5

When you meet the unbelievers, smite their necks, then when you have made wide slaughter among them, tie fast the bonds, then set them free, either by grace or ransom, until the war lays down its burdens. - 47:4

...there is a lot more. Enough of the cut and paste, you get the idea?

I would be very careful here people. They have an agenda to convert all non-believers to Islam. We should not be opening the door to allow them to "give us the opportunity" to convert. The event coordinator said they were giving the people the opportunity to ask questions and do an inter-faith "thing". Thing? Yes, to convert all non-believers to Islam.

Islam is not a religion of tolerance, we should not be tolerating it by opening our door to them. In doing so we are putting our community "on notice" by these radicals. Yes they are radicals ...and terrorist. Read the Koran that they hold so dear and do a little google searching for Islamberg, Sheikh Gilani and Jamaat ul Fuqra. You will see all the national news reports that link this group and individuals affiliated with this group to terrorism. Mayor Matt Ryan should have done his homework.

I am not buying the propaganda lies that this group is made up of peaceful, tolerant people. In addition to all the investigative reporting that says otherwise, why the guard shack with cameras and armed personnel dressed in military fatigues at the entrance to their peaceful gated community? We have many gated cul-de-sacs across our country where families, working professionals and retirees live. Then there are few communities, such as this, were ex convict Muslim converts and radical militants live. See the obvious difference?

Do a little reading of some of the links posted here and search the Web for yourself. The investigations and claims span from regional blogs to well known national news agencies, all stating reasons why this is a dangerous group with ties to terrorism and a threat to American Freedom.

Unlike the PSB, thank you bcvoice for allowing residents of Broome County to voice our concerns and share information on a topic as important as this.

HEY, POOLBYSEVEN! I don't think any of this is from the ADL site. Huh?

Guest Bones
This is what the great Press and Sun won't share with you about this group which the City of Binghamton will let march down Court St. next Saturday.

www.adl.org/extremism/moa/default.asp

Very frightning.

Let them march! I rather see them and their ideas out in the street. It would just show us what their really about. It couldn't be any worst then the KKK or White power rallies! They are exposed for what they really are!

Guest Guest
Hope this link works. Here's someone who will probably be on a hit list for speaking his mind about the religion of peace:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=30a_1204991129

Our local media has to ask some tough questions. I mean radio, TV , Print reporters need to ask the Mayor and all our local leaders if they are aware of this groups ties to terrorism. I mean really folks. This is not a left verses right issue. We have forgotten how badly they hate America and want us dead. Forget your talking points and take this threat seriously. DO WE HAVE ANY REPORTERS IN THE LOCAL MEDIA WHO GET IT?

@

Let them march. They aren't going to hurt anything. Maybe you will learn a thing or two about someone different from you. I have some Muslim friends and they taught me alot. One of them is one of the best friends I have ever had. When I was growing up my father taught me to hate all these other races of people and at my age I have learned different. All people did when you were younger is teach you to hate and not tell the truth because they were ignorant and knew nothing of other people or religions. I choose not to hate, but to welcome getting along with all types of people and learning about their culture. Open your minds people, you might be pleasantly surprised.

Muslims , Christians, Jews etc have had in their ranks fanatism. We can't say all Muslims are hateful and want to kill us. Lets's not forget Jim Jones, Koresh,Great crusades in the middle east, etc.

In all faiths there are those who take it to a dangerous level. All in the name of God.

Guest Satan's Verses

We can debate the right to allow a march but when do we decide those that march pose a grave threat to our way of life?

In Europe today, the entire culture in England, France and Germany is at threat of changing and being overtaken by Islamic ideals.

Sharia law is being put in place in some areas or it is being adapted and a second set of rules created for Muslims. In America today were are

faced with a grave question. One that will surely destroy us if we don't address it. The question is when does the right to freedom of religion

become a threat to the constitution. Take time to read the Koran to learn what it says. Take the time to review what extreme Islam has done

around the rest of the world. Understand the fact that the group wishing to march has been under investigation. Fox news did a walk through of the

compound and neighbors were interviewed. Understand the connections to other fanatical groups. Understand that there are moderate Muslims and extremist Muslims and then ask yourself, " If Islam is a religion of peace then why hasn't the peace living Muslims denounced those with extremist

views?" Why? Because it is against Islamic law to speak out against a fellow Muslim. Do not be mislead by some westerners adaptation for the sake of

trying to soften a murderous philosophy. Islam is what it is and it's actions globally speak for it.

The following link is very interesting. It was removed from one site by google still has it. Understand that the words of the Koran are what they are

and not open for interpretation. The critical thing is to learn. Tolerance is tolerance and murder is just that, MURDER !

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3369102968312745410

I leave you in peace!

Guest Guest

Video: Sharia Expert Defends Child Marriage

Here’s an expert on Islamic law, appearing on Iraqi television, explaining that under sharia there are very good reasons to allow grown men to marry pre-teen girls, and “stupid” infidels have no right to complain about Mohammed marrying an eight-year old, because we allow our young girls to fornicate.

http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/1725.htm

Guest Guest

I love the Internet! Any human being with half a brain has the opportunity to learn multiple sides of each an every story. You might have to dig a little and I want to thank those who post links to critical info. The problem with regions like ours is that the ignorant ones hold the power and in the past were able to prevent the masses from discovering the truth.

A nation of truth and fairness. Wow what a concept

@

Islam is a cult that promotes theocracy, which is in direct violation of the constitution. I urge christians of all denominations to come together next Monday and line the streets with crosses or pictures of Jesus on the cross and let them know they are unwelcome. This parade cannot go down in history as a success. I will be there!!

Archived