Muslim group to parade down Court St

Guest Ben

Guest Guest
Islam is a cult that promotes theocracy, which is in direct violation of the constitution. I urge christians of all denominations to come together next Monday and line the streets with crosses or pictures of Jesus on the cross and let them know they are unwelcome. This parade cannot go down in history as a success. I will be there!!

Idiot, if you are there, then it will be a success.

Nobody says, "oh there wasn't anyone there, it was a great success"

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Islam is a cult that promotes theocracy, which is in direct violation of the constitution. I urge christians of all denominations to come together next Monday and line the streets with crosses or pictures of Jesus on the cross and let them know they are unwelcome. This parade cannot go down in history as a success. I will be there!!

No need to hold crosses or display pictures of Jesus. Simply draw some large cartoon versions of Mohammed and then watch the rioting begin! WOOT! WOOT! I've got the popcorn!

Guest Guest

All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

That is what the community of Hancock did when these radical Muslims began making a presence there.

I suggest we pick up the phone, pen or keyboard and expose the truth of this group.

@

Guest Guest

The best response is no response. Posters have asked the question - why are they coming here to have a parade? Because they want to get some inflammation going. Stay away.

The best response is no response. Posters have asked the question - why are they coming here to have a parade? Because they want to get some inflammation going. Stay away.

You're probably right.

Guest Guest

No response, like people did in France and other countries throughout Europe?

Look what happened there. The Muslims infected those countries like a plague, terrorizing, attacking their freedoms and way of life at every turn.

I see why you are making the point that we stay away and ignore them, but history has demonstrated that doesn't work, it only gives them a foothold in the communities that enable them. This is just the beginning and if left unchecked will grow like a cancer. We are talking about a group that sponsors domestic terrorism, not some feel-good, hug and handshake Christians meeting for fellowship. They are using our freedoms against us with an agenda to eventually take them away. They see our tolerance as a weakness.

Do you think Christians would be able to have a Parade celebrating Christ's birth in Islamberg? Or Jews having a parade in Islamberg observing the passover? Or how about the gays having a parade at Islamberg?

Wake up, see the threat, and if your freedoms mean anything at all to you, stand up and let your voice be heard!

Guest Guest

Sure, stay away and ignore them. They will go away right? It worked when the imported NYC welfare lifestylists started showing up, and it was ignored.

When the welcome wagon went out for the imported sex offenders we ignored it, and that put a stop to it right?

So just ignore these sily group of harmless radicals who hate all whites and Americans. (except for the white female breeding stock they use)

They know cowards will not oppose them or cause them to feel insulted. With all that is known about them there will still be SUNY fools supporting them. The Elected officials will welcome them with open arms. The cowards will stay home and HOPE they go away.

Look at the bright side. They will help the economy downtown for one day at least.

The ones down the road here in York SC will be showing up in support. If there is enough publicity many others will come to town for the day and spend thier money. Surely there is a one day market for sausage and pepper sandwiches.

We know what they think of us, why not stand along the route and show what we think of them and thier views.

If all the big talkers can find time for a "meet and greet" surely you can write a sign and watch hate filled racists and potential killers walk past you.

Guest citizen cane

I disagree about doing nothing. I'm not saying to be disruptive but a strong presence of people with American flags, signs (such as quotes from the Koran), and yes, religious Christian symbols such as the cross, would go far to make our disgust with them and Ryan known. However, I doubt there are enough of strong and fearless men and women out there who would do this. We've become cowards and couch potatoes. Writing on the BCV protects your identity. Can you stand a picture of yourself on the front page of the Press & Sun holding up a sign or do you shake in your shoes?

Guest Guest

Lets cater to the Muslim's and give them Halal food prepared to Islamic Law at our American restaurants too.

Recent News:

http://freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID...EWS02/803300590

We have given them foot baths and prayer rugs in the student unions of some of our Universities.

Next we will let them set their own laws outside of Federal and State laws within the continental United states, much like we do now for Islamberg. We will soon follow the examples set by France, England and Germany.

If they demand Halal food and want to live by Islamic Laws and have all their neighbors live by Islamic Laws, then they are free to leave this great nation and live in Pakistan, Iran or Saudi-Arabia. But you see, that is not it, they want to transform the entire World into the "Nation of Islam" and are counting on you sitting by and doing nothing while they use our freedoms against us.

Perhaps they will find some ex-cons downtown to convert and join them as they prepare for Jihad. You think we a problem with the sex offenders downtown? That pales in comparison to these sleepers. Just add militant Islamic extremists who hate American culture and who practice a religion that teaches to convert or conquer through violence ALL non-Muslims in the name of their God. Read the Q'uran, it's all there.

The best thing we can do is expose them through all legal means possible! Beat them at their own game and use your freedom of press and free speech to speak out against their agendas and EXPOSE THEM.

Get on the phone and voice your concern to the Mayor's office, who is supposed to be representing your interests in the City of Binghamton. While you are expressing your disgust, ask what measures are being taken to secure the safety of the Binghamton residents and business during this sensitive and highly controversial parade.

Guest Guest
This is what the great Press and Sun won't share with you about this group which the City of Binghamton will let march down Court St. next Saturday.

www.adl.org/extremism/moa/default.asp

Very frightning.

Since when are parades frightening?

Guest Guest
The best thing we can do is not show up and totally ignore them. They are looking for a confrontation.

Why do you think they are looking for confrontation?

Guest Guest

You are talking about Broome County, there is no possibility of offending the Black Muslim group walking the street Saturday.

They know it. The police and mayors office know it.

Sunday the PSB will give a glowing report on how Peaceful and Tolerant the wonderful followers of Islam are. The ones in Hancock and here in York are reading these posts with glee. And with deserved contempt.

Guest Guest
http://www.adl.org/extremism/moa/default.asp

http://politicsofcp.blogspot.com/2007/01/m...-to-muslim.html

http://www.satp.org/satporgtp/countries/pa...at-ul-fuqra.htm

This doesn't seem to be an organization worth supporting. The Ryan administration supports the blood throwers and now this? Binghamton should be ashamed

I looked all over,. but could not find where Ryan supports them at all. Could you please point out to us where he said he supports them?

Guest Guest
9-11-2001 not ignorance, no hate, just the truth of over 3,000 dead americans.

I did not realize that these folks were involved in 911!! How did you find out this information??!! You should contact the CIA. White House, FBI, and the National Security Council right away!!! I do not think they are aware of this. Contact all the news stations as well. We must get the word out! Why have you not told anyone this information, everyone should be informed of this!

Guest Guest
What are they going to do when I burn a poster of Allah in front of the parade?

Then as they're chasing me I'll be ripping the crap out of a copy of the Koran. :lol: :lol: :lol:

@

I wish you would. But then again,. you have DELETED. Just another internet tough guy.

Guest Guest

You might get your wish "brother". Not all the out-of-towners Saturday will be Muslim.

Hey, maybe some of the ones coming from York to Binghampton will be Muslim Scouts of America looking for another award.

Guest Trivia Freak

To quote the PSB article about these yahoos" when several families migrated from ghetto properties in New York city to Hancock to make a new start on their own property in a clean,rural environment." The only part of that statement that's true is the rural part.As for clean,NAY NAY I SAY!!!! All one has to do is to drive down Roods Creek Rd. and see for your self. The so called Ghetto area's they moved from were and are probably cleaner than the property they are living at now. I've bee in South Carolina and Mississippi and see trailer trash homes that more livable and cleaner than what these scumbags are living in. What a joke.Where is George Lincoln Rockwell when you need him. Or George Wallace.

Guest Mr. Illuminatus
All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

That is what the community of Hancock did when these radical Muslims began making a presence there.

I suggest we pick up the phone, pen or keyboard and expose the truth of this group.

@

Oh surely we can find a few dozen good ol' boy rednecks from Delaware and Sullivan county to take up some shotguns and take care of business. Or else we'll just call in one of those fine groups of men from Michigan to do our dirty work. I'm sure those militia boys would be more than happy.

Guest Guest
Hey! I am on your side. I was saying I hope you do! but dont believe you will

I'm not the one you originally responded to.

As mentioned aerlier, I am near the York SC Compound of the Hancock crowd. (it's my turn again to observe)

I am hoping to be there Saturday but there will be some of them there with SC, NC, and VA license plates. Not all of them will be walking, some will be mingling and recruiting. (if enough show up. If not me at least some of us will be there)

And some ACLU low lifes will be looking for cause on any excuse.

Around the Country the Black Muslims and Muslims are aware this year they must make thier move and they are getting in the face of many communities.

Ever see "The Trouble With Tribbles"?

Stay Safe-God be with you.

Which City agency approves parade permits? Let this office know you disaprove strongly. How many phone calls would it take to shut this foolishness down? Anyone know which office at City Hall?[/size]

Guest Guest

March 31, 2008 Group Tied to Pakistani Terrorist to Parade in Binghamton, NY

Instead of those plastic toy swords sold at normal parades, they will be selling replicas of the one used by Mohammed to behead infidels....

The city of Binghamton, New York granted a group with ties to Islamic terrorist Sheikh Mubarek Ali Gilani a permit to publicly celebrate Milad-un-Nabi, or Muhammed’s birthday, in the streets of Binghamton this Saturday. The Muslims of the Americas (MOA), the name used by Jamaat ul Fuqra, or “Community of the Impoverished,” was issued a permit for a public celebration that includes a parade that will run through the downtown area and close one lane of the city’s main street. Previous celebrations by MOA members have been held at their 35 acre compound in Hancock, NY. ...more here:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1994613/posts

@

Archived