Muslim group to parade down Court St

Guest Ben

Not a bit stramge.

How far is that from Delaware County?

There is a daily paper in Sullivan County?

Even if you have a bird or need to train a puppy so you bought the PSB there is still nothing strange about denying the obvious.

What skin color are you?

With all contrary evidence why do you believe the black muslim group is not a threat to the community ur nation?

How far is that from Delaware County? - About a gazillion billion miles.

There is a daily paper in Sullivan County? Daily, no - but we did get This one daily and this one This one twice a week.

Even if you have a bird or need to train a puppy so you bought the PSB there is still nothing strange about denying the obvious. Huh?

What skin color are you? Green, with envy.

With all contrary evidence why do you believe the black Muslim group is not a threat to the community ur nation? There is no evidence. If there was, they would have been shut down. It's individuals that have fear based on their ignorance and arrogance that group individuals together and label them. Muslims are the new "fear" that sustains the military industrial complex, now that the 40+ years of the communist "fear" is over. If I was them, I'd be arming myself too - in fear of people like you.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jon/thanks

Quite a piece, I thank you for it and every single word was right on. Why is it so many countries are being targeted for occupation and don't see it for what it is as they multiply until it's to late?

I do believe the undoing came about simply under the heading of Political Correctness and has gagged any or all who think to speak up against anything. WE have become sheep and will be lead to slaughter and the anti-American message is not being challenged, just don't make waves.

America has lost her soul.

Guest Exposing the truth

I believe MOA sprung this on us and the incompetent Mayor's office went along without diligence.

We should hold the Binghamton City office accountable, even after this event has taken place else there will be more.

I find it peculiar that the public news release occurred just less than a week before the event, so the good people of Binghamton would not have time to investigate then organize to petition the City against allowing this event.

"MOA gets a pass: the copy goes straight from the Islamberg press release into the papers without any further examination"

Updated must read. With commentary to Deputy Mayor Tarik.

http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2008/04/...-parade-in.html

Keep exposing the truth.

Stay safe.

Quite a piece, I thank you for it and every single word was right on. Why is it so many countries are being targeted for occupation and don't see it for what it is as they multiply until it's to late?

I do believe the undoing came about simply under the heading of Political Correctness and has gagged any or all who think to speak up against anything. WE have become sheep and will be lead to slaughter and the anti-American message is not being challenged, just don't make waves.

America has lost her soul.

Why is it so many countries are being targeted for occupation and don't see it for what it is as they multiply until it's to late? - I believe the answer is oil.

I believe MOA sprung this on us and the incompetent Mayor's office went along without diligence.

We should hold the Binghamton City office accountable, even after this event has taken place else there will be more.

I find it peculiar that the public news release occurred just less than a week before the event, so the good people of Binghamton would not have time to investigate then organize to petition the City against allowing this event.

"MOA gets a pass: the copy goes straight from the Islamberg press release into the papers without any further examination"

Updated must read. With commentary to Deputy Mayor Tarik.

http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2008/04/...-parade-in.html

Keep exposing the truth.

Stay safe.

What's your definition of "truth"?

Guest Guest

Hey pool boy:

The post and link was only up for a minute. You didn't even read the link before opening your pie hole.

I am defending the truth.

What are you defending?

@

Is the KKK or American Nazi Party listed as Terrorist groups? Do you defend thier views too?

At a time when NY still had Patriotic Americans, and was a part of America, we and locals expressed our beliefs on Racism and Hatred.

News of the Upcoming festivities in Binghamton sent me browsing the notes and pictures taken by some of our associates, some still with us, some paid the price for caring about our Country.

The first link provided was difficult post due to the loss recently of a loved one who played a part in the Auburn NY battle. However what he and others fought will continue fighting.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html...75AC0A965958260

The second link is a more recent one we helped at. You will notice the numbers in opposition are significant. Pennsylvania is still mostly an American State. We only help in places locals are willing to help themselves.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html...757C0A961958260

There are small differences in the group being welcomed by the Officials and residents of Binghamton and those groups mentioned in my links.

The White racists hate blacks and jews--------The Black Muslim racists hate whites jews and the USA as it exists.

The white racists are despised and castigated by the press and elected officials---------The Black Muslim racists have the support and blessins of the press and elected officials.

Those of Us who will be there will only observe if the locals are willing to tolerate this insult to your City and County. You will have help if you are prepared to help yourself.

Dead links. Good citations. I'll make sure to read them. :huh:

@

Archived