Muslim group to parade down Court St

Guest Ben

Lets cater to the Muslim's and give them Halal food prepared to Islamic Law at our American restaurants too.

Recent News:

http://freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID...EWS02/803300590

We have given them foot baths and prayer rugs in the student unions of some of our Universities.

Next we will let them set their own laws outside of Federal and State laws within the continental United states, much like we do now for Islamberg. We will soon follow the examples set by France, England and Germany.

If they demand Halal food and want to live by Islamic Laws and have all their neighbors live by Islamic Laws, then they are free to leave this great nation and live in Pakistan, Iran or Saudi-Arabia. But you see, that is not it, they want to transform the entire World into the "Nation of Islam" and are counting on you sitting by and doing nothing while they use our freedoms against us.

Perhaps they will find some ex-cons downtown to convert and join them as they prepare for Jihad. You think we a problem with the sex offenders downtown? That pales in comparison to these sleepers. Just add militant Islamic extremists who hate American culture and who practice a religion that teaches to convert or conquer through violence ALL non-Muslims in the name of their God. Read the Q'uran, it's all there.

The best thing we can do is expose them through all legal means possible! Beat them at their own game and use your freedom of press and free speech to speak out against their agendas and EXPOSE THEM.

Get on the phone and voice your concern to the Mayor's office, who is supposed to be representing your interests in the City of Binghamton. While you are expressing your disgust, ask what measures are being taken to secure the safety of the Binghamton residents and business during this sensitive and highly controversial parade.

The Detroit area has the highest concentration of Muslim's in the United States. This is comparing apples to oranges.

"Read the Q'uran, it's all there."

Read the bible. I won't go into all the details, but according to that it's OK to have multiple wives and slaves?

You should read the Torah, the Bible, and the Koran and then combine all three of them. Each one has rights and wrongs to it and they all talk about the same God even though none of them would ever admit it.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I did not realize that these folks were involved in 911!! How did you find out this information??!! You should contact the CIA. White House, FBI, and the National Security Council right away!!! I do not think they are aware of this. Contact all the news stations as well. We must get the word out! Why have you not told anyone this information, everyone should be informed of this!

Yes! Internment camps! Put all of them there! We did it with the Japanese! Hitler did it with the Jews!

All of that worked out well, don't you think?!?

And eventually we'll have camps for people who get parking tickets and curse in public!

What a wonderful society!

We'll all be together in the same......

Nevermind - we already are.

Ah - the Northeast (lack of) Intelligence Network.

A good source. Which reminds me I must go out and buy more duct tape and bottled water.

Thanks to our( meaning yours and mine, assuming your an American) intelligence agencies we have had no (0) attacks from terrorists in this country since our guard went up in Sept. 2001. Maybe, with the help of your apathy, the next attack will come from Hancock. Good luck to you and your family. I mean that.

Guest Guest
This is what the great Press and Sun won't share with you about this group which the City of Binghamton will let march down Court St. next Saturday.

www.adl.org/extremism/moa/default.asp

Very frightning.

I do find it sad that there was no option to chat about this story in the Press like every other freakin article in that rag. Little or no research by William Moyer for this story.

Guest Guest
To quote the PSB article about these yahoos" when several families migrated from ghetto properties in New York city to Hancock to make a new start on their own property in a clean,rural environment." The only part of that statement that's true is the rural part.As for clean,NAY NAY I SAY!!!! All one has to do is to drive down Roods Creek Rd. and see for your self. The so called Ghetto area's they moved from were and are probably cleaner than the property they are living at now. I've bee in South Carolina and Mississippi and see trailer trash homes that more livable and cleaner than what these scumbags are living in. What a joke.Where is George Lincoln Rockwell when you need him. Or George Wallace.
How true this is. Run down trailers "tacked" together to make larger "homes". Filth everywhere.

Guest Guest

I too have heard accounts of what a horrifying cesspool they've created down there. If that' says anything about the collective character of the people there, its hideous.

@

Guest Guest
Ah - the Northeast (lack of) Intelligence Network.

A good source. Which reminds me I must go out and buy more duct tape and bottled water.

The Northeast Intelligence Network has provided in-depth, up to the date information about terrorist ties and activities for years. It is an extremely reliable source that Americans depend on for accurate information. I havent heard you say anything intelligent in this thread yet poolbysven, but everytime I go to NEIN I get good information. Obviously the only way you can defend religious murderers is with stupid, sarcastic comments. Heres a stupid, sarcastic comment that you are worthy of- Maybe you should shut up and go mutilate your daughters genitals in the name of Allah. (If you havent already done so)

Guest Guest

I think that a lot of you people are quick to judge. Do you really think if they had any ties to the 9-11 attacks they would have been issued a permit to parade down Court St. to celebrate Prophet Muhammad's birthday? Did you all forget that we just had a St. Patrick’s Day parade that started out in a religious temple, with a mass? This was followed with fun, music, celebration, and lots of drinking. This is supposed to be a friendly educational event with no alcohol. You can find anything on the internet. Have you read one arrest record, one direct link that says that someone from this camp was charged with a crime? They really are friendly people. You are all just judging them because you are scared of what you don’t know. You know the people involved in the 9-11 attacks were Muslim so they must have been involved….I hope that you do go to the parade and learn some thing new about another culture. Then you can go home Saturday night and say, Wow I learned something today, instead of just typing BS on my computer….

Guest Guest

I Agree, POOLBYSVEN never brings anything of substance to the table. Just read through this persons posts, the lack of intelligence and individual thought is painfully obvious. I just think of this person as a noise level in a room full of people conversing.

On another note, I wonder what the Jewish population at BU thinks of this parade, conducted by a branch of Jamaat ul-Fuqra, who declares destruction of Israel and killing Jews?

What makes this parade different from any others granted permits in our City of Binghamton, is Jamaat ul-Fuqra, (and that is who they indeed are), teaches a hateful ideology rooted in violent religious persecution and eradication of non-Muslims. Don't take my word for it. Search the Web and read all the news and investigative reports, including their own Islamberg site (to see where their roots are) and then search who their founder Sheikh Gilani is. This is a hate group with links to terrorism and for that reason, they should not have ever been issued a permit to conduct a parade on our streets of Binghamton!

Guest Guest

Due to the obvious threat presented by these invaders from the East, Mayor Ryan has called out the NYS militia with plans to invade Owego. When questioned about the move, Ryan quickly pointed out that it made more sense than the invasion of Iraq. "And if I see an old lady in a laundry matt down there, I'm going to punch her in the nose!"

Guest Guest
I think that a lot of you people are quick to judge. Do you really think if they had any ties to the 9-11 attacks they would have been issued a permit to parade down Court St. to celebrate Prophet Muhammad's birthday? Did you all forget that we just had a St. Patrick’s Day parade that started out in a religious temple, with a mass? This was followed with fun, music, celebration, and lots of drinking. This is supposed to be a friendly educational event with no alcohol. You can find anything on the internet. Have you read one arrest record, one direct link that says that someone from this camp was charged with a crime? They really are friendly people. You are all just judging them because you are scared of what you don’t know. You know the people involved in the 9-11 attacks were Muslim so they must have been involved….I hope that you do go to the parade and learn some thing new about another culture. Then you can go home Saturday night and say, Wow I learned something today, instead of just typing BS on my computer….

The city of Binghampton would give a permit to adolph hitler if he swore to help destroy the US.

There is nothing new to be learned about them other than how many Americans they will help kill before being stopped.

Guest Guest
I Agree, POOLBYSVEN never brings anything of substance to the table. Just read through this persons posts, the lack of intelligence and individual thought is painfully obvious. I just think of this person as a noise level in a room full of people conversing.

On another note, I wonder what the Jewish population at BU thinks of this parade, conducted by a branch of Jamaat ul-Fuqra, who declares destruction of Israel and killing Jews?

What makes this parade different from any others granted permits in our City of Binghamton, is Jamaat ul-Fuqra, (and that is who they indeed are), teaches a hateful ideology rooted in violent religious persecution and eradication of non-Muslims. Don't take my word for it. Search the Web and read all the news and investigative reports, including their own Islamberg site (to see where their roots are) and then search who their founder Sheikh Gilani is. This is a hate group with links to terrorism and for that reason, they should not have ever been issued a permit to conduct a parade on our streets of Binghamton!

If Matt Ryan is Harboring Terroists this will require a pre-emptive attack!! Ryan should be tarred and feathered!!

Guest Guest

Read and learn.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Utilities/pr...p?idArticle=996

@

Guest Guest

You got it Khalid. Here is the answer to your post:

“The best positioned group to help al-Qaeda launch an attack in the US.”

by Jerry Gordon (April 2008)

Wall Street Journalist Danny Pearl was on his way to a meeting with Jamaat ul-Fuqra (JF) founder, Sheik Mubarak Ali Gilani in Lahore, Pakistan on January 22, 2002. He was on the hunt for al Qaeda connections when he was abducted and slaughtered by Islamic Extremist and British citizen, Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh.

Were there any connections between the shadowy Sheik Gilani and the murder of Pearl? Pakistani authorities had Gilani jailed and later put under house arrest. Given the turmoil in that country, we may never know the extent of his involvement.

What we do know is that since the founding of JF, or the “community of the impoverished,” by Gilani in 1980, a network of 45 paramilitary training camps in the US and Canada have been created. The group here in the US has committed attacks and robberies, acquired contraband arms, engaged in counterfeit activities, and proselytized effectively among Afro-American prison inmates. JF members participated in the 1993 terror bombing of the World Trade Center.

JF seeks to “purify Islam” through violence.

What is of great concern is that federal and state law enforcement authorities have investigated and monitored JF and its front group Muslims of the Americas (MoA) and delisted the group as a terrorist organization. Nor has the IRS taken away MoA’s charitable tax exempt status.

Look at this response by the State Department to a question about why JF was taken off the official terrorist list.

Question: The group headed by Sheik Gilani used to be designated by the State Department as a terrorist group but it was taken off the list. Why?

Answer: Jamaat ul-Fuqra has never been designated as a Foreign Terrorist Organization. It was included in several recent annual terrorism reports under "other terrorist groups," i.e., groups that had carried out acts of terrorism but that were not formally designated by the Secretary of State. However, because of the group's inactivity during 2000, it was not included in the most recent terrorism report covering that calendar year.

Here’s what the MoA has to say about Jews, Christians, Gays , America and violence its website:

On Jews

"Jews are an example of human Satans. This is why Jews are the founders of Satan worship and Masonic lodges, and are now trying to take over the entire globe in which the global religion is to be Satanism….In the US there are now thousands of temples where Satan is worshipped. This Satanism has now become the ultimate tool in the hands of Zionists. "

On Christians

"If you ask any Christian 'What is meant by belief in God Almighty?' he will not be able to give you any rational explanation. On the contrary, he will confuse you, and damage you psychologically…Christians would rather submit to the theory that they have killed their god and now believe in the supremacy and power of Satan. Try to imagine the type of mentality that is build upon such a belief: Masochism, suicide, Satanism…they confuse the matter still more by introducing the fable of the Risen Christ, but have never produced a solitary witness to testify that he or she actually saw Christ ascending…One certain factor in the propagation of this nonsense is that the priests want poor, simple folk to believe in Jesus as the Son of God, whereas Jesus himself never proclaimed to be such… The vicars of Christ, after having completely confused western man in the matter of belief, use this method to manipulate the people in such a way that the priests are accepted as gods who have the power to send people to Heaven, Hell, or atone their sins… By having put their god on a crucifix as opposed to executing Satan, they not only have blasphemed against the Wisdom and Judgment of God Almighty, but reduced Him to a role of subservience to Satan. Similarly, by attributing the words of the Bible to God, they also attribute all their fallacies, inaccuracies, irrationalities, lies, and contradictions to Him!"

-- "Psycho-Religious Causes of Some Incurable Diseases,"

On Gays

"The agents of Shaytan (Satan) are many. Many efforts are put forth to mislead masses into darkness via Satanic philosophies, ideologies, and schisms brought forth to divide and keep humanity divided, resulting in immorality, bigotry, break-down of family structure, and numerous unspeakable crimes against humanity. A perfect example of this point would be homosexuality."

On America

"America is no longer the home of the free and the land of the brave. The constitution and the Bill of rights are just pieces of paper that don't mean a damn thing anymore, unless you are white and an anti Muslim hatemonger of course. The Ku Klux Klan no longer need to wear pointed hoods and remain underground, as they are sitting in the oval office and walking the halls of congress."

On Violence

"All Muslim nations are in danger because the enemy will not rest until it has subjugated (or eliminated) ISLAM from the map, while it defends the terrorism of Israel….We must put a stop to the violence and aggression against our peoples… by force if necessary. We must work with each other and collectively refuse to accept the injustice and aggression of the West and [its] protégé Israel. If we take these steps be assured that ALLAH…will do the rest."

As noted in Militant Islam Monitor, JF’s objective, indeed “their foremost duty" as revealed in a 1991 investigation of its Open Quranic University, is "to wage Jihad against the oppressors of Muslims.” This is an organization of Islamist extremists more virulent in many ways than the Muslim Brotherhood fronts in this country and abroad.

JF found fertile ground in US prisons and attracted Muslim converts. Estimates of ul-Fuqra members in the US range as high as 6,000.

The group's founder, Sheik Gilani, refers to himself as the ‘sixth Sultan ul-Fuqra’ and fashions himself as a direct descendent of Muhammad.

Headquarters for JF in the US is located in upstate Hancock, New York. Other JF locations include: Hagerstown, Maryland; Falls Church, Virginia; York, South Carolina; Dover, Tennessee; Buena Vista, Colorado; Talihina, Oklahoma; Tulare County, and Squaw Valley , California. Large complexes have been established in Red House, Virginia and Commerce, Georgia near Macon. JF also has two basic training facilities in the Metro Toronto area in Canada.

The JF front group and tax exempt charity, MoA, maintain offices in Tallahassee, Florida; Binghamton, New York; Springfield, Massachusetts; Dover, Delaware; and Roanoke, Virginia.

The chronicle of JF’s activities in the US is mind boggling as laid out in a New Media Journal article by researcher, Dr. Paul Williams, entitled: “In the Belly of the Beast: Jamaat ul-Fuqra”:

Jamaat ul-Fuqra has close ties to al-Qaeda. In December 1993, Sheik Mubarak Ali Gilani, the founder of ul-Fuqra, was an honored guest at an international gathering of Islamic terrorists at the residence of Hassan al-Turabi in Khartoum. At the gathering, Sheik Gilani and Osama bin Laden were caught on film chanting, “Down, down with the USA!” “Down, down with the CIA,” and “Death to the Jews.” The film now remains in the “Alec File” – the CIA dossier on bin Laden.

Members of the group have been arrested for trafficking in firearms, including AK-47s.A recent report prepared by the Center for Policing Terrorism maintains that Jamaat ul-Fuqra “may be the best positioned group to launch an attack on the United States, or, more likely, help al-Qaeda to do so.”

Since the time of its establishment at a radical mosque in Brooklyn, New York, Jamaat ul-Fuqra has been responsible for more terror attacks on America soil (30 and counting) than all the other terrorist groups combined. It has spawned and sponsored assassinations, kidnappings, mass murder, grand theft and fraud.

Some noted associates of Jamaat ul-Fuqra include Richard Reid, the Shoe bomber and John Allen Muhammad, the Beltway sniper.

Members of the group, including Clement Rodney Hampton-El took part in the 1993 bombing of the World Trade Center.

JF’s pattern of violence stretches back to the 1980’s. Witness these accounts in both Canada and the US from the Militant Islam Monitor:

In the 1980s, they carried out various terrorist acts, including numerous fire-bombings across the United States. JF's early targets in North America were ethnic Indians and targets linked to various Indian sects. In July 1983, Stephen Paul Paster, a front ranking JF member, was responsible for planting a pipe bomb at a Portland hotel owned by followers of the Bhagwan Rajneesh cult. After his arrest in Colorado, Paster served four years of a 20-year prison sentence for the bombing. He was suspected but not charged in two other bombings in Seattle in 1984 - the bombings of the Vedanta Society temple and the Integral Yoga Society building. Currently, Paster is reported to be based in Lahore, Pakistan, from where, intelligence sources say, he provides explosives training to ul-Fuqra cadres.

After the Portland bombing, two ul-Fuqra cadres allegedly killed Mozaffar Ahmad, a leader of the minority Ahmadiyyah sect, in Canton, Michigan. Both suspects reportedly perished in a fire they set at the Ahmadiyyah mosque in nearby Detroit. The JF is also reported to have been involved in the killing of three Indians on August 1, 1984 in a suburb of Tacoma, Washington. JF is suspected of involvement in a series of fire bombings of Hindu and Hare Krishna temples in Seattle, Denver, Philadelphia and Kansas City.

US officials in 1989, during a search of a storage locker in Colorado Springs, recovered a large cache of armaments and documents with links to the JF. Among the arms recovered were handguns, semi-automatic firearms, explosives, pipe bombs, bomb components and several bombs. Some of the seized documents described the activities and code of the "Muhammad Commandos of Sector 5," who were reportedly involved in arms training and intelligence gathering. The documents, including maps and lists, contained details of potential JF targets and victims in Los Angeles, Arizona and Colorado. Targets included oil and gas installations and electrical facilities, US. Air Force Academy and other military sites, and people in 12 US states and Canada with Jewish or Hindu-sounding names. Various JF publications were seized during this search. Titles of some of the publications seized included "Guerrilla Warfare", "Counter Guerrilla Operations", "Understanding Amateur Radio", "Fair Weather Flying," and "Basic Blueprint Reading and Sketching."

In 1991, JF's plans to bomb an Indian cinema and a Hindu temple near Toronto were unsuccessful. Five JF cadre members were arrested at the Niagara Falls border crossing after US Customs agents searched their cars and found visual evidence and plans of the interiors of the targets including a description of time bombs. A Canadian jury convicted three American JF cadre members of conspiracy to commit mischief and endanger life. A fourth suspect, who had come to Canada from Pakistan shortly before the planned bombing, fled to Pakistan after his colleagues' arrest, according to evidence presented at the trial.

A money laundering scheme run by the Red House Commune is reportedly similar to a Colorado operation that was shut down in 1993. Colorado law enforcement agencies convicted five JF cadre members for defrauding the Colorado government of approximately $350,000 through bogus workers' compensation claims. Prosecuting agencies have indicated that the amount had been laundered through Professional Security International (PSI), a JF security firm, and MoA. A portion of the funds was tracked through PSI to JF couriers who traveled to Pakistan. The PSI reportedly enabled JF cadre members to obtain federal licenses to buy weapons. JF is also suspected of operating two more security firms located in New York.

The JF commune in Colorado is spread across 101 acres. A police raid recovered bombs, weapons and plans for terrorist attacks in 1993. Two other communes in New York and California have shooting ranges. The 1,800-acre settlement in the Sierra Mountains in California also reportedly has an airstrip.

More recently, JF was caught in a counterfeit clothing scheme uncovered by Federal authorities at the Red House, Virginia complex.

JF’s front group, MoA, was selling counterfeit goods in the millions to fund their programs. Three suspects were sentenced in a U.S. Eastern Virginia Federal District Court for terms ranging from 21 to 57 months.

Note these revelations in a Northeast Intelligence Network report on the Federal Court decision and sentencing of the JF terrorist financiers:

According to investigative reports, the counterfeit clothing ring led by Abbas Chouman, 43, of Astoria, NY generated over $7 million in revenue. Chouman was sentenced on Friday, October 12, 2007 to 57 months in federal prison for his role in the criminal copyright infringement scam. In September, Haqq, Pierre and Harmon were sentenced to 8, 24, and 27 month prison terms respectively for their roles in the operation; on August 2nd, Ishoc Uthman Ibn-Abdus Salaam, was sentenced to 18 months in prison after being found guilty by a federal jury in Richmond of attempted conspiracy to traffic in counterfeit goods. Additionally, Terri Singleton, 34, of Beckley, West Virginia, one of Roundtree’s three wives, previously plead guilty to conspiracy to traffic in counterfeit goods with Roundtree. Singleton received two years probation in a separate federal court penalty hearing.

As part of the investigation conducted by this agency, it was determined that three of the above named defendants, Ismail Haqq, 33, Cherubin Pierre, 32, and Ronald Roundtree, 51 have ties to the MoA and JF encampments located within the United States and Canada.

The JF Mosque in Brooklyn, a literal ‘beehive’ of Islamist radicals, may have spawned several of the Fort Dix Six plot perpetrators. Three of the Fort Dix Six acknowledged attending services at the JF Mosque in Brooklyn. These Jihadis were caught by a sharp-eyed Circuit City clerk who contacted the FBI. The suspects have been incarcerated since June, 2007 have been denied bail and are awaiting federal trial in New Jersey.

The case of the Folsom, California prison Jihadis has all the hallmarks of a JF terror cell.

On December 14, 2007, a Los Angeles Federal District Court convicted members of a gang of jail house Muslim converts. They plead guilty to conspiracy to attack Los Angeles area synagogues, military installations and armed robbery charges in connection with a string of gas station holdups.

Here’s what the Associated Press had to say about the convictions:

Kevin James, 31 and Levar Haley Washington 28 plead guilty in a Los Angeles Federal District Court to launching Jihad attacks on gas stations and plotting to attack synagogues in the Los Angeles area. Federal District Court Judge Cormac J. Carney ordered sentencing for both in March and April, 2008. James could get up to 20 years for conspiracy, while Washington could “get 20 years in prison on the conspiracy charge and five years to life for the firearms offense”. Both James and Washington were jail house converts to Islam. Two others were convicted, Gregory Vernon Patterson and Hammad Riaz Samana. Patterson, Washington and James are American prison converts to Islam, while Samana is a Pakistani national and is presently under psychiatric care at a federal prison mental hospital facility. The Torrance, California police uncovered the plots when they investigated a string of 10 gas station heists in July 2005. They discovered details of a planned attack on Los Angeles synagogues planned for the Jewish high holiday of Yom Kippur that fall.

According to this AP report “Patterson and Samana are charged with conspiracy to levy war against the U.S. government through terrorism, conspiracy to possess and discharge firearms in a violent crime, conspiracy to kill members of the U.S. government uniformed services and conspiracy to kill foreign officials. Patterson is also charged with a robbery count and using a firearm in a violent crime”.

The four suspects were part of a radical Muslim group Jamiyyat ul-Islam (JIS) founded by James while an inmate at the California State Prison in Sacramento.

JF remains a clear and present danger here in America. It has broad appeal among convicted felons in our nation’s prison system. Through networks of prison Imams and social service outreach JF engages those recently released, after serving sentences, for training in its network of paramilitary camps. Why our federal law enforcement agencies have not shut these JF facilities down and closed the MoA tax exempt charities, given this chronicle of evidence and convictions, raises a question of who is asleep at our counter terrorism agencies?

Link:

http://www.newenglishreview.org/custpage.c...55/sec_id/17855

and another link that is already posted in another thread on this site:

http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/JuF040208

Guest Guest

This parade will be closely watched by the CIA.

The St Patrick's day Parade was closely watched by NOT ALLOWED and Pro war anti gay people looking for any ammo against the mayor.

Guest Guest

This parade will be closely watched by the CIA.

The St Patrick's day Parade was closely watched by Jon Fron Binghomton and Pro war anti gay people looking for any ammo against the mayor.

@

Guest joe c
This is what the great Press and Sun won't share with you about this group which the City of Binghamton will let march down Court St. next Saturday.

Very frightning.

Guest joe c

Very frightning.

I agree, why would the City of Binghamton give a parade permit to a hate group? A group who have ties to terrorism. There may be more to this. Keep alert when Saturday comes around. Why would they pick Binghamton and not Hancock or Oneonta.

If the crap hits the fan Ryan will have a lot of splainin to do. Hope the FBI knows about this little parade.

@

Guest underGod

The reason the "group" isn't marching through Hancock is because they're afraid. They will not go out of their military compound alone, they only travel in groups. I know for a fact that after 9/11 they were investigated and busted by the FBI. They had countless automatic assault weapons and are positioned VERY close to three NYC water resivoirs. They were chased out and reorganized in Montrose somewhere, but are now apparently back. They meet you at their gate with two or three armed guards holding assault rifles. They purchase goods w/ cash using a Sweedish front name. WAY TO GO RYAN and TARIK. Maybe someones ties should be investigated!

@

Ahem...

I'll take this piece by piece....

(1) "I Agree, POOLBYSVEN never brings anything of substance to the table. Just read through this persons posts, the lack of intelligence and individual thought is painfully obvious. I just think of this person as a noise level in a room full of people conversing."

- I am poking fun at people, like you, for their ignorance and arrogance. To say I have a "lack of intelligence and individual thought" is quit hypocritical. If there was any sort of intelligence in your thinking, you wouldn't be condemning a group of people for their "individual thought". For one to have intelligent "individual thought" they must come to their own conclusions based on total knowledge of both sides of a subject, not just what they read, and believe, without research, from others who have a one-sided belief in a group of people based on fear and hate, and not intelligence. The current administration has manifested this delusion so simple people like you would believe that all Semitics who are not Jewish (although I imagine you have "issues" with them too), are the enemy and not to be trusted. This is how he convinced "people' like you that the invasion in Iraq was necessary, even though evidence then and now proves that it was not.

(2) "On another note, I wonder what the Jewish population at BU thinks of this parade, conducted by a branch of Jamaat ul-Fuqra, who declares destruction of Israel and killing Jews?

- As I have stated in a previous post, which you claim to have read, this is like asking PETA what they think of people who eat meat. I will not go into this further to not offend people of "individual thought" based on their faith, but if you need an explanation, let me know.

(3) What makes this parade different from any others granted permits in our City of Binghamton, is Jamaat ul-Fuqra, (and that is who they indeed are), teaches a hateful ideology rooted in violent religious persecution and eradication of non-Muslims. Don't take my word for it. Search the Web and read all the news and investigative reports, including their own Islamberg site (to see where their roots are) and then search who their founder Sheikh Gilani is. This is a hate group with links to terrorism and for that reason, they should not have ever been issued a permit to conduct a parade on our streets of Binghamton!

- Show me proof that this group is Jamaat ul-Fuqra. Again, you are basing your "facts" on fear, ignorance, anger and arrogance based on a search engine. Use you're brain, not your hands and mouth. Search engines can be manipulated, just like the media, only easier.

@

Guest Guest
They purchase goods w/ cash using a Sweedish front name.

Huh?

When I pay in cash I use a French name.

Why would they pick Swedish if they're not blonde??

@

Guest A Jew
- Show me proof that this group is Jamaat ul-Fuqra. Again, you are basing your "facts" on fear, ignorance, anger and arrogance based on a search engine. Use you're brain, not your hands and mouth. Search engines can be manipulated, just like the media, only easier.

Just came down to get a sandwich, saw this and decided on behalf of many here to "use my brain" (btw, it is your not you're) and show the proof you audaciously requested.

I'll take this one pro bono.

Do you confirm, deny or otherwise dispute that cleric Sheikh Syed Mubarik Ali Shah Gilani founded the "Community of the Impoverished" in the early 1980's, located in Hancock, NY?

Archived