Muslim group to parade down Court St

Guest Ben

This is what the great Press and Sun won't share with you about this group which the City of Binghamton will let march down Court St. next Saturday.

www.adl.org/extremism/moa/default.asp

Very frightning.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tiny Dancer

A few years ago we told Solak that the gays were planning a parade in downtown Binghamton, he didn't believe us but it came to fruition and now the Muslims are marching and we told everyone the city would be taken over by the Rainbow Coalition and Muslims in the Ryan Administration and sure enough, the Muslims are Marching Proud! This city is in real trouble with Ryan as mayor. You people don't even know the half of it. Perversion runs rampant at city hall and anything goes. Those who oppose Ryan are ousted from his space. Those who aren't in affiliation with Ryan but complain against him in public are tormented by his flunkies who work for him. Housing Code can always site you for anything or your home can be assessed higher to raise your taxes. Made up violations of infractions by Ryans people can get you trouble in this city and make your life miserable.

Look at the way Bucci went after a local council speaker who owned properties in the city. Ryan is 100 times worse. Not many dare to oppose him in public.

Guest Guest
The best thing we can do is not show up and totally ignore them. They are looking for a confrontation.

Yeah sure.

Just like AIDS, a hive of Africanized Bees, or a cobra under the couch, just ignore it and it will go away.

Not as frightening as being given a link that does not link. <_<

Do you know how to copy and paste? Did you see the link? What part of murder and firebombing don't you understand?

I would'nt make light of such a serious threat as radical islamists.

Guest Guest
Do you know how to copy and paste? Did you see the link? What part of murder and firebombing don't you understand?

Don't worry. All the Muslims in this country are peace loving. The Dear Leader has told us that we are fighting them in Iraq so we don't have to fight them here. All The Dear Leader wants is what's best for you and me. He loves us. The Dear Leader wouldn't squander our blood and treasure on Iraq if there were threats here at home.

Guest Guest

Do you need more tin foil?

Guest Guest

This Group of Muslims have a hideout in the Hancock area,they live there so nobody will bother them and let them live in peace. Why do they want to come to Binghamton ,and have a parade down Court St. Why?

@

Let them march. They aren't going to hurt anything. Maybe you will learn a thing or two about someone different from you. I have some Muslim friends and they taught me alot. One of them is one of the best friends I have ever had. When I was growing up my father taught me to hate all these other races of people and at my age I have learned different. All people did when you were younger is teach you to hate and not tell the truth because they were ignorant and knew nothing of other people or religions. I choose not to hate, but to welcome getting along with all types of people and learning about their culture. Open your minds people, you might be pleasantly surprised.

Guest cop kid
Let them march. They aren't going to hurt anything. Maybe you will learn a thing or two about someone different from you. I have some Muslim friends and they taught me alot. One of them is one of the best friends I have ever had. When I was growing up my father taught me to hate all these other races of people and at my age I have learned different. All people did when you were younger is teach you to hate and not tell the truth because they were ignorant and knew nothing of other people or religions. I choose not to hate, but to welcome getting along with all types of people and learning about their culture. Open your minds people, you might be pleasantly surprised.

9-11-2001 not ignorance, no hate, just the truth of over 3,000 dead americans.

9-11-2001 not ignorance, no hate, just the truth of over 3,000 dead americans.

Not the truth. The Muslims had nothing to do with this. Try our government and some other NWO people who were involved. Maybe Israel also. Someday when the right people talk the truth will come out. Until then be brainwashed or choose to think for yourself like some of us do.

Guest Guest

Perhaps you can have some of your Muslim pals tell you about the open-mindedness of Sharia. Islam is always polite and timid when it's numbers are small. To quote a learned man "Islam has bloody neighbors".

Guest Guest

I opened my mind and saw a father murder his daughter because she was not wearing what the he demanded she wear. He called it an honor killing. What am I supposed to learn from that culture? Kill my daughter if she disobeys me? Oh yea, I am sooooo sorry, muslims are peaceful and loving people.

When in the hell are people like you going to wake up and things for what they really are?

@

Guest Guest

What are they going to do when I burn a poster of Allah in front of the parade?

Then as they're chasing me I'll be ripping the crap out of a copy of the Koran. :lol: :lol: :lol:

@

Guest Guest

You never hear about one of the most unbelievable and despicable practices of mainly muslim tribes in Africa. That is Female Genital Mutilation (FGM). This practice was done throughout the Sunni empire.

http://members.tripod.com/~Wolvesdreams/FGM.html

In most FGM societies one important belief is that this procedure will reduce a women's desire for sex and in doing so will reduce the chance of sex outside the marriage. This is vital to this society as her honor for the family is depended on her not to be opened up prior to marriage.

While most will claim it is a cultural practice and one that may benefit a human woman should it be eliminated from the face of the earth. I have a young daughter and to even consider this makes me want to vomit.

There is an estimated 135 million girls and women that have gone through this procedure with an additional 2 million a year at risk. This procedure is practiced in Africa (28 countries), Middle East, parts of Asia as well as in North America, Latin America, and as well as in Europe. It is now believed that the practice originated in Africa and is a cultural practice. MOre info in link above.

The fact that this "cultural practice" even exists says something for the psyche of the individuals promoting it. And while it is considered cultural, adherents are usually muzzie.

Guest Hijab Jenkem

These people who wish to march are about as muslim as Matt Ryan. They are negroes flushed out of Harlem and they hate Whites. This DELETED variety does not believe Mohammed to be the last prophet but rather that dumb negro in the space ship that Louis Farrakhan visits. All black men are essentially avatars of Allah, the wellspring of all creative thought. In fact, they insists that the black man has invented every single tool, every idea, every system of government and social organization. White people, by contrast, are genetically incapable of creativity or invention. "The Caucasian has never created one thing in 6,000 years," they said in a 2001 speech commemorating Black History Month.

How could an obviously inferior race have mastered the children of God? They say the answer lies in ancient history. Six thousand years ago, in a mythic black utopia on the Arabian peninsula, a mad scientist named Yakub invented the ghastly science of genetic engineering. In a series of secret experiments, he "grafted" the pallid, inferior gene from the black man, progressively bleaching his subjects until they grew brown, yellow, and finally white. As C. Eric Lincoln put it in his classic study, The Black Muslims in

America, these experiments "peopled the world with 'blue-eyed devils,' who were of comparatively low physical and moral stamina -- a reflection of their polar distance from the divine black."

And marching is in the genes of a negro.

Archived