A sunny Sunday

Margaret Hoolihan

I went out to do some spring clean up in my backyard but it's still pretty soupy out there so I'm just going to stick to higher ground and fix some of the things that fell apart this winter, gutters on my shed and a door to the storage area that is under my deck stairs needs to be fixed.

Husband is grilling later too.

Enjoy the sun guys!

Welcome my little sister to the board. She hates blacks, hispanics, orientals, and anybody named Oscar. She has a tatoo of Apollo Creed on her left shoulder, and spits when she talks to you! Marinating steaks, right!!! You and your old man are airing out some old hamburger you found somewhere. Maggie only runs on one cylinder, so take her advice with a grain of salt. We in the family, call her special!

Guest country girl

Sit home, dose up on meds, and try to get rid of this cold virus that is going around. Has anybody else gotten it? It sucks. It starts out with a sore throat then goes into sinuses, dry cough, then chest congestion. If anybody starts to get a sore throat, I would highly suggest going to the doctor to get an antibiotic and start it right away before it gets worse. :(

Guest Guest
Sit home, dose up on meds, and try to get rid of this cold virus that is going around. Has anybody else gotten it? It sucks. It starts out with a sore throat then goes into sinuses, dry cough, then chest congestion. If anybody starts to get a sore throat, I would highly suggest going to the doctor to get an antibiotic and start it right away before it gets worse. :(

Yes, antibiotics are always the best bet for fighting the viruses that cause the common cold.

Guest Reddi Kilowatt

Well, I spent 2 hours putting together a play kitchen for a 3 year old friend of mine, and I don't have a clue what I am going to go this afternoon.

Well, I spent 2 hours putting together a play kitchen for a 3 year old friend of mine, and I don't have a clue what I am going to go this afternoon.

You got three year old friends???

I hate perverts! Even if they're from Conklin.

Guest Guest
I've got some steaks marinading to grill out later. For now, I'm going to go take a nice long walk and enjoy the fresh air, sunshine and blue sky!

how about you?

Enjoy the day all

I'm watching the kids 'til the wife gets home. Then I'm got to get to work.

Thanks for asking Peggy!

Guest Reddi Kilowatt
You got three year old friends???

I hate perverts! Even if they're from Conklin.

Who said anything about perverts? For your information, I raised this kid from the time he was 4 months old until he was almost 2....

Toop, you're freaking me out...An avatar??? After years???

Sorry to set you on your ear, my friend...you do seem a bit unstable this afternoon, judging from the posts of your alter-ego. ;)

I just checked out what was available on this site, and tried it...it's green, and "spring-like", so I figured what the heck.

Welcome my little sister to the board. She hates blacks, hispanics, orientals, and anybody named Oscar. She has a tatoo of Apollo Creed on her left shoulder, and spits when she talks to you! Marinating steaks, right!!! You and your old man are airing out some old hamburger you found somewhere. Maggie only runs on one cylinder, so take her advice with a grain of salt. We in the family, call her special!

Well big bro, I must tell you your lil "special" sister is gonna be grilling some red meat...that does mean steak, right? I'd invite you over for dinner but I only have one pound of red meat for myself, my old man and out 11 kids.

BTW my other "cylinders" are currently being repaired. You should know this of ALL people.

For your info.. My favorite kind of people are blacks, hispanics and orientals!

As you clearly know, our oldest son is named Oscar...how in the world can you talk about your nephew like that???

Your special lil sis, Maggie

Just got home from work awhile ago - had to do 8 hrs. O.T. at the hospital for extra money. We are going to grill some chicken on the charcoal grill and sit on the deck. It is so beautiful. Went out for a walk at break and lunch. A little cool, but blue sky and sunshine. We'll take it.

Archived