wrestling prediction

Guest wrestling fan

Guest wrestling fan

just wondering if anyone has any predictions this season on who will be some of the top wrestlers in the section. Heard that JC got a big transfer from PA

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

beckwith from greene should repeat as state champ at 171 or 189, sean mccormcick from jc could wins states at 112, @ 119 he'll porolly just be another state placewinner. zach colgan from jc could win sectionals and place at states if he stays at 96, he could be solid at 103. wilcox from greene should also repeat. bronson from cf could place at states this year at 145. the barnett twins could place at states this year, and tyler lusht has a shot to place at states. heyman should repeat. josh halladay has a shot at winning states, def a state placewinner. lanave from forks should be in the finals at 125 but i dont see him beatin arujau from section 8.

wrestlers to watch this year

beckwith (GR), wilcox (GR), mccormick (JC), colgan (JC), halladay (JC), jump (VES), green (CF), both lusht boys (CF), dyer (CF), both barnets (CF), ruckle (UE), heyman (TGA), lanve (CF), Guilfoyle (CORN), c dake (LAN), perry (WIN) and there could be some more surprises. it should be an interesting year

does waverly have much of a line up this year, i know that they lost alot of people from their line up last year. Anybody know anything about lance moore from Johnson City, i heard he is ranked in the nation at 285. Too bad for Reno

beckwith from greene should repeat as state champ at 171 or 189, sean mccormcick from jc could wins states at 112, @ 119 he'll porolly just be another state placewinner. zach colgan from jc could win sectionals and place at states if he stays at 96, he could be solid at 103. wilcox from greene should also repeat. bronson from cf could place at states this year at 145. the barnett twins could place at states this year, and tyler lusht has a shot to place at states. heyman should repeat. josh halladay has a shot at winning states, def a state placewinner. lanave from forks should be in the finals at 125 but i dont see him beatin arujau from section 8.

wrestlers to watch this year

beckwith (GR), wilcox (GR), mccormick (JC), colgan (JC), halladay (JC), jump (VES), green (CF), both lusht boys (CF), dyer (CF), both barnets (CF), ruckle (UE), heyman (TGA), lanve (CF), Guilfoyle (CORN), c dake (LAN), perry (WIN) and there could be some more surprises. it should be an interesting year

Most of the names you mentioned are right on but the lushts kinda suck

tyler lusht can make a run, hes a funky wrestler who can be dangerous. hes a section finalist, im just sayn watch out for him an ddont underestimate him. his brother ryan did well in sectioals last year, he was did a good job as a fill in guy when barnet was out. also i dont think waverly will be that great losing petry, nochie, walker, both sewalts, and mccucheon. they still have a few legit guys though

Hopefully our section 4 large school wrestlers will step up this season. We pretty much underachieved at states last year. Small school represented well but large school needs to raise the bar and work harder or we will get pushed around at states again.

Hopefully our section 4 large school wrestlers will step up this season. We pretty much underachieved at states last year. Small school represented well but large school needs to raise the bar and work harder or we will get pushed around at states again.

look out for UE to be a top contender, not just in section IV but in the state. they have a huge lineup

Forks will beat UE. forks only lost 1 guys from last years team, given that 1 guy was a state champ, they have a tough kid to fill in. UE lost more key guys. not saying it wont be a great match, cuz it will be

Forks will beat UE. forks only lost 1 guys from last years team, given that 1 guy was a state champ, they have a tough kid to fill in. UE lost more key guys. not saying it wont be a great match, cuz it will be

No way. UE lost Ketchum and thats really it. There were others that graduated last year however, 3 of them hadnt even wrestled their senior year due to injuries and other things, so from last years lineup theyre pretty much only losing 1 guy also.

reno is ranked #1 in the nation i think he might go 215 he can do it and he will win states at 215 he is looking really good

are you talking about the reno kid from Johnson City. If he is wrestling 215 he is going to have to drop some major weight. I know during football he weighed around 270

i just think that forks matches up better to ue. also he reason that d2 does better at states is because in the rest of the state d2 is not that good. iin the rest of the state d1 is very very strong. there are of course some exceptions.

i just think that forks matches up better to ue. also he reason that d2 does better at states is because in the rest of the state d2 is not that good. iin the rest of the state d1 is very very strong. there are of course some exceptions.

You are retarded. Forks is a DII school that only wrestles DI to get to states. Villella wouldn't even have placed in DII states last year. Not to mention the molly wopping Beckwith put on him. Forks looks better than they are wrestling DI in our section which is a joke and a half.

They will however, beat UE.

You are retarded. Forks is a DII school that only wrestles DI to get to states. Villella wouldn't even have placed in DII states last year. Not to mention the molly wopping Beckwith put on him. Forks looks better than they are wrestling DI in our section which is a joke and a half.

They will however, beat UE.

villela would have placed at d2 states, def not won them. i know forks is technically d2 but they were the first team to move up and have been d1 since the split, and forks is ranked as a d1 school. beckwith, dake, ekstrom, and padock are some of those exceptions, but the overall field in d1 is tougher than d2 across the state

No way. UE lost Ketchum and thats really it. There were others that graduated last year however, 3 of them hadnt even wrestled their senior year due to injuries and other things, so from last years lineup theyre pretty much only losing 1 guy also.

So, if U-E lost one and CF lost one, why "no way" when Forks beat them last year? This is the same Forks team basically, minus 3 guys, tha tthrashed U-E a few years back.

Maybe next year U-E will beat Forks, but not this year.

villela would have placed at d2 states, def not won them. i know forks is technically d2 but they were the first team to move up and have been d1 since the split, and forks is ranked as a d1 school. beckwith, dake, ekstrom, and padock are some of those exceptions, but the overall field in d1 is tougher than d2 across the state

A few reasons, but THE main reasons Forks went D1 after the split was for Nickerson.

Archived