wrestling prediction

Guest wrestling fan

Guest tank rahmil hurd
i think the whole forks team is good this year including kyle kelly ,jacob green ,lanave ,little barrnett ,dyer ,bronson ,jordan barnett, tyler lusht, jesse barnett ,ryan lusht ,jake doubois........# 1 team in the state no argument!

Forks is the best team in section4 followed by the following !!!!

Greene

UE

Tioga

BGA

Johnson City

Windsor

Lansing

Newark Valley

CV

None of these teams will beat Spencerport, John Glenn, McArther or Fulton on there best day!!!!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CF kids do well at Greco Cadet all the time, but it doesn't make them good folkstyle wrestlers. most of the guys who place at that event never even place at Real states. They are good at Gr because it fits Gumbels stall and never shoot style, and a very small number of the countries best wrestlers actually wrestle greco.

forks has no chance of winning the state titles as a team- despite their nearly all transfer lineup. small school- yes, big school, no

hahahahaha

i googled it. he place 6th in a pee wee tourney that isn't even the same style as HS

if u knew anything u would know that freestyle and greco natioals in fargo north dakota is no pee wee tourney, and college coaches heavily recruit kids who wrestle there. also success in freestyle usually translates to success in folkstyle because it improves wrestlers on their feet, given just because you beat someone in freestyle doesnt mean that you'd beat em in folkstyle. also cf is gonna have a solid team this year i could see them makin a run but not beating spencersport or other good teams from LI. i dont think fulton is gonna be that great this year they lost some of their key guys. we'll see at the UE duels who comes out on top

if u knew anything u would know that freestyle and greco natioals in fargo north dakota is no pee wee tourney, and college coaches heavily recruit kids who wrestle there. also success in freestyle usually translates to success in folkstyle

did lusht succeed in freestyle? no

did lusht succeed in freestyle? no

lusht lost to the kid who took 2nd in overtime...i was at fargo and i think he should have won that match. if so would have been in the semi finals..second match he lost was against the kid who took fouth...i uderstand that its a different style but lusht is a great wrestler in all of the styles..he took a kid like sewalt that placed at states last year and made him look like a joke!!!!!

I know he lost in the first round of the PA states last year.

Lance moore too 3rd at pa states but what about forks they had a kid who seemed to be way over matched at sectionals last year and he proved important having a very close match with reno giving up 70 lbs. not only then but in the off season heading out to fargo for freestyle and greko....Reid is a wrestler to look out for this year

tyler lusht is probably the biggest goon in section 4 this year, lost to nick troutman and did terrible at sectionals he better wait till cv wrestles this year hes in trouble hes gunna get his weird lookin @ss messed up

GO VALLEY

Lance moore too 3rd at pa states but what about forks they had a kid who seemed to be way over matched at sectionals last year and he proved important having a very close match with reno giving up 70 lbs. not only then but in the off season heading out to fargo for freestyle and greko....Reid is a wrestler to look out for this year

devin Reid is absolutley terrible

devin Reid is absolutley terrible

Reid has devolped well over the off season and could be a great wrestler at either 215 or 285. Cant wait to see the whole forks line up this year

tyler lusht is probably the biggest goon in section 4 this year, lost to nick troutman and did terrible at sectionals he better wait till cv wrestles this year hes in trouble hes gunna get his weird lookin @ss messed up

GO VALLEY

stop kidding your self hahaha forks thinks the fooba streak is bad cf has beatin cv for 22 years straight and tyler lusht pinned trountman in 30 seconds that summer and had the flu when he wrestled that goon his first match of the year lol

GO VALLEY

thats funny he took second in the tourney and beat ketchem in the semis 15 to 4 and ketchem beat troutman and he also lost a wild card to a kid from indian river who he beat at the windsor touney

Reid cant even beat chenango forks own 96 pounder thats funny

lusht is ok...he has come a long way since getting pinned in a tilt by devin brown at sectionals a few years ago

if he gets big, where guys don't wrestle/ have offense like him he can compete, but he will never place higher them 5/6 at states

GO VALLEY

dude u do know that CV wrestling sucks and has sucked for a long time right?

dude u do know that CV wrestling sucks and has sucked for a long time right?

oh really?..with troutman, russ andrus and others we WILL be the #1 team in the state..tyler lusht can suck me dry hes a tall goony bastard who trouts gunna eat alive this year..i cant wait to see what happens when we wrestle..cfs in for a long night..

GO VALLEY

oh really?..with troutman, russ andrus and others we WILL be the #1 team in the state..tyler lusht can suck me dry hes a tall goony bastard who trouts gunna eat alive this year..i cant wait to see what happens when we wrestle..cfs in for a long night..

GO VALLEY

um ok, good luck with that seein how CV won't beat a JC team that gotta be one of the worst in years

lusht is ok...he has come a long way since getting pinned in a tilt by devin brown at sectionals a few years ago

if he gets big, where guys don't wrestle/ have offense like him he can compete, but he will never place higher them 5/6 at states

tyler lusht never got pinned in a tilt by devin brown......tyler lusht would tear devin brown a new ass hole!!!!!kids bad

Archived