wrestling prediction

Guest wrestling fan

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you alll are being pretty ridiculous, these are athletes that are from our county.... instead of bashing them, lets support them no matter what school they go to. Its one thing to cheer the kids on that go to your school, but dont bash the other athletes. Just because they lost to who ever doesn't make them bad athletes. Show some class dude seriously.

yeah the ones doing the bashing must be on a team that aint so good, or the ones that win all the time and think they have a right to

yeah the ones doing the bashing must be on a team that aint so good, or the ones that win all the time and think they have a right to

WHICH ONE ARE YOU? ;)

were you at the CV/ JC match this year-it was a great match

CV would have taken that match if they didn't have to forfeit two matches

yeah, cv lost to jc and this is one of jc's worst team since i can remember. but jc at least put someone out on the mat to at least give them a chance of not giving up 6. people have been sayin that cv will give forks a tough time but they can't even beat a depleated jc team. as for forks, every year for the last few years we have heard that forks will be a top contender to win the state crown, but this year since half their team should have graduated they actually might have a shot.

yeah, cv lost to jc and this is one of jc's worst team since i can remember. but jc at least put someone out on the mat to at least give them a chance of not giving up 6. people have been sayin that cv will give forks a tough time but they can't even beat a depleated jc team. as for forks, every year for the last few years we have heard that forks will be a top contender to win the state crown, but this year since half their team should have graduated they actually might have a shot.

Forks against UE is is the best match up of the year in section 4 .

Does anybody know when they will meet ?

Forks vs. Greene and Greene vs. U-E would also be very good match ups. These are your top 3 teams in section IV.

Unless any of these match ups happen at Section IV duals on 1/30, the only one thats on the schedule for sure is Greene vs. U-E @ U-E on 12/15.

Forks against UE is is the best match up of the year in section 4 .

Does anybody know when they will meet ?

UE will have the advantage at the lower weights but Forks will win it from Casey on up .

CF doubled up Windsor last week .

Windsor wrestles CV this week .

I think Windsor beats CV by 10 atleastl .

Forks will crush CV .i

This match was cancelled lastnight .

It is on for tonight @ Windsor .

Windsor by 20

troutman isn't even that good he does stupid sh!t and gets away with it cuz he's strong and he cv wrestles horrible teams.

I love it, one minute everyone is bragging about Owego, Johnson City, etc., and then in the next breathe they criticize who CV wrestles. So far this year they have wrestled OWEGO, JOHNSON CITY, AND WINDSOR!

Bottom line is, think about how you would feel if your kid was the one getting blasted on here and criticized/belittled? Would YOU like it? Or your mother for Christ's sake?

Troutman is a good kid, get off his ass. Support Section IV wrestling....not just your own kids/teams!

I love it, one minute everyone is bragging about Owego, Johnson City, etc., and then in the next breathe they criticize who CV wrestles. So far this year they have wrestled OWEGO, JOHNSON CITY, AND WINDSOR!

Bottom line is, think about how you would feel if your kid was the one getting blasted on here and criticized/belittled? Would YOU like it? Or your mother for Christ's sake?

Troutman is a good kid, get off his ass. Support Section IV wrestling....not just your own kids/teams!

What happened to that little CV wrestler that streaks his hair bright flaming red, shouldn't he be old enough to be on the high school team? Let me guess....he transferred to forks? LMAO

who won? no scores in paper

Windsor 39 CV 22

189 Luke Zakrajsek pin Zach Schenck 3:30

215 Noah Sibley pin Russ Andrus 1:14

103 Jesse Holton pin Jeremy Moyer :31

112 Matt Kistner fft

119 Dustin Greene (cv) dec Matt Kenyon 7-1

125 Adam Greene (cv) dec Colton Perry 7-0

130 Jessy Williams pin Ryan Watson 2:27

135 Conor Kleitz (cv) dec Ryan Hayes 8-0

140 Frank Kennedy dec Matt Wolfram 8-2

145 Nick Troutman (cv) pin Bill Cook 3:51

152 Gavin Tarbox dec Tom Courtney 7-5

160 Dave Whitman dec Josh Kiltz 9-7

171 Caleb Hundley (cv) pin Tyler Soltis 3:21

CV put JV's out on the Mat-not sure what you are talking about

CV might give forks a hard time in a couple weights-but will win overall I'm sure

guress i called that one right...got smoked by Windsor too

you call that smoked-what you been smoking

they frofeited 2 with JV's out on the Mat

heard they have no 112

jc, and windsor are two teams cv pretty much has to wrestle. what out of section tournaments do they go to that are any good hmmm?

jc, and windsor are two teams cv pretty much has to wrestle. what out of section tournaments do they go to that are any good hmmm?

ok so now it's TOURNAMENTS_not MATCHES

Archived