wrestling prediction

Guest wrestling fan

So, if U-E lost one and CF lost one, why "no way" when Forks beat them last year? This is the same Forks team basically, minus 3 guys, tha tthrashed U-E a few years back.

Maybe next year U-E will beat Forks, but not this year.

i put my money on UE

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is true that these are basically the same personel for each of these two teams for the last couple seasons. U-E closed the gap a little last year from the thumping they took the year before. It will all come down to the individual matchups this year specifically the middle weights. I believe U-E will be better at the light weights and Forks at the higher weights. It all shakes out at the middle weights and who scores the most bonus points. Look for U-E to close the gap again from last year.

Forks stays up for one reason- to get more kids to states. that's it. they wouldn't have had half the kids make it if they had to get through DII studs in Section 4. They'd rather take the easy path and then go 0-2 in states.

They have a good team and would have been DII State Dual champs 3 years runnin, but they always get smacked by real DI teams from the Island first round of UE duals.

A shame they are allowed to move up- AD should look into who's best interest this is

villela would have placed at d2 states, def not won them. i know forks is technically d2 but they were the first team to move up and have been d1 since the split, and forks is ranked as a d1 school. beckwith, dake, ekstrom, and padock are some of those exceptions, but the overall field in d1 is tougher than d2 across the state

villella lost to Cody Reed and he took 6th, so no, he would not have likely placed in DII states last year

1- Wilcox- Greene

2- Becwith- Greene

3- Hayman- tioga

4- Moore- JC

5- McCormick - JC

6- Parry- Windsor

7- Gormley BGA

8- Gelnon- Lansing

9-Dake-Lansing

10 Lanavy CF

1- Wilcox- Greene

2- Becwith- Greene

3- Hayman- tioga

4- Moore- JC

5- McCormick - JC

6- Parry- Windsor

7- Gormley BGA

8- Gelnon- Lansing

9-Dake-Lansing

10 Lanavy CF

Half these names are mispelled. C'mon kid, if you're going start a debate at least get the names right.

1- Wilcox- Greene

2- Becwith- Greene

3- Hayman- tioga

4- Moore- JC

5- McCormick - JC

6- Parry- Windsor

7- Gormley BGA

8- Gelnon- Lansing

9-Dake-Lansing

10 Lanavy CF

lanave beat wilcox, beckwith should be no 1, and josh halladay should be i there. and does anyone know anything about lance moore, i know that he moved from lackawana trail and is ranked no 15 @ 285

the top 10 should look more like this

1-beckwith

2-heyman

3-lanve

4-wilcox

5-Moore

6-McCormick

7-Halladay

and there's a bunch who could go 8-10 including gormly, glennon, ruckle, dyer, perry, jump, and bronson are a few. wilcoz will probably win states and lanave wont get higher than 2nd, theres no way he'll beat arujau from sec 8

lanave beat wilcox, beckwith should be no 1, and josh halladay should be i there. and does anyone know anything about lance moore, i know that he moved from lackawana trail and is ranked no 15 @ 285

the top 10 should look more like this

1-beckwith

2-heyman

3-lanve

4-wilcox

5-Moore

6-McCormick

7-Halladay

and there's a bunch who could go 8-10 including gormly, glennon, ruckle, dyer, perry, jump, and bronson are a few. wilcoz will probably win states and lanave wont get higher than 2nd, theres no way he'll beat arujau from sec 8

lanavy beat wilcox on a bad call...he would never do it agin how many stat titles does kasey have?

halladay is def not better then many times state placers like gormley, gelnon and parry

TWO DUDES........LEATARDS........ROLLING AROUND ON THE GROUND..............DON'T THINK SO!

every wrestler in your school could kick yer ass...say it to their face...don't think so

lanavy beat wilcox on a bad call...he would never do it agin how many stat titles does kasey have?

halladay is def not better then many times state placers like gormley, gelnon and parry

ok first off u still spelled their names wrong after i spelled them right and it's Casey. also lanave beat wilcox whether you make exuses for it or not, you can't leave the match up to the ref or he'll screw you every time. Josh Halladay is def better than Gormly, Glennon, and Perry. He gave Loigori and Dutton the toughest match all year besides when they wrestled eachother. Josh really showed what we could do last year at states. lastely who's in d2 125 besides wilcox? D1 is a much stronger division state wide than D2 overall. put Wilcox up against Arujau and he'll lose. Brian Sewalt from Waverly won D2 states and was killed by the kid from Spencerport who took 6th. the only d2 kids who prolly woulda beaten their d1 state champ counterpart would be Bechwith and Ekstrom, Leblanc, and maybe Arik Robinson. out of 15 weights the d2 kid was better in 3 maybe 4 of them, and the d1 brackets were deeper in nearly all of them

every wrestler in your school could kick yer ass...say it to their face...don't think so

UH......DON'T THINK SO. even with all ur special holds and all!

ok first off u still spelled their names wrong after i spelled them right and it's Casey. also lanave beat wilcox whether you make exuses for it or not, you can't leave the match up to the ref or he'll screw you every time. Josh Halladay is def better than Gormly, Glennon, and Perry. He gave Loigori and Dutton the toughest match all year besides when they wrestled eachother. Josh really showed what we could do last year at states. lastely who's in d2 125 besides wilcox? D1 is a much stronger division state wide than D2 overall. put Wilcox up against Arujau and he'll lose. Brian Sewalt from Waverly won D2 states and was killed by the kid from Spencerport who took 6th. the only d2 kids who prolly woulda beaten their d1 state champ counterpart would be Bechwith and Ekstrom, Leblanc, and maybe Arik Robinson. out of 15 weights the d2 kid was better in 3 maybe 4 of them, and the d1 brackets were deeper in nearly all of them

i don't think you follow wrestling closely

Hayman, Dake, Colling all would beat their DI opponents easily so that's at least 7 right there w out even looking into it

what place did Halliday get again 4th? once?

i don't think you follow wrestling closely

Hayman, Dake, Colling all would beat their DI opponents easily so that's at least 7 right there w out even looking into it

what place did Halliday get again 4th? once?

i forgot to mention dake my b, and heyman and digravio would be a hell of a match, it could go either way. digravio beat cody ruggerillo and ruggerillo is filthy i'd say digravio would win. so out of 15 weights d2 has 140-dake, 160-leblanc, 171-beckwith, and 135-ekstrom, maybe 103-robinson so 5 out of 15 weights. and colling would not beat james, check this out http://www.thematslap.com/NYSIndividRankCurrentPg.html so i dont think u follow wrestling too closley bra

i forgot to mention dake my b, and heyman and digravio would be a hell of a match, it could go either way. digravio beat cody ruggerillo and ruggerillo is filthy i'd say digravio would win. so out of 15 weights d2 has 140-dake, 160-leblanc, 171-beckwith, and 135-ekstrom, maybe 103-robinson so 5 out of 15 weights. and colling would not beat james, check this out http://www.thematslap.com/NYSIndividRankCurrentPg.html so i dont think u follow wrestling too closley bra

yo bra

you really should follow wrestling

Heyman beat Digravio at Easternstates pretty easliy and robinson won there too so no maybes

Colling won JR nationals and is headed to Oklahoma on a full ride

if you have any more questions post them and I'll help you out bra

The JC's and CF's of the world like to justify their poor performances at states by pointing out the other division as being weak, which is a joke.

McCormick took 4th at 112 and lost to the DII 103 champ handily last spring.

135 in the Small school was stacked with DI scholarship athletes.

Halladay wrestled a nice state tournament, good thing his coach talked him into going.

i just stateing that d2 is a weaker division. 135 and 140 at d2 last year had 4 great wrestlers, 4 of the best in the country but everyone else in the bracket wasnt great. ok robinson over realbuto, heyman beat digravio 4-3 i wouldnt say thaks beating someone handly, and he lost to grippi who lost to digravio in the state finals. grippi lost to ruggerillo. so that match is a def toss up and at the end of the year digravio peaked and was the best hes ever been, so i think he was better at the end. and id love to see dutton vs. ekstrom that'd be a hell of a match id give the edge to ekstrom though. and no colling still wouldnt beat james, i dont think he woulda beaten paul glover from spencerport. it's good for him that he got a full ride to oklamhoma though

i just stateing that d2 is a weaker division. 135 and 140 at d2 last year had 4 great wrestlers, 4 of the best in the country but everyone else in the bracket wasnt great. ok robinson over realbuto, heyman beat digravio 4-3 i wouldnt say thaks beating someone handly, and he lost to grippi who lost to digravio in the state finals. grippi lost to ruggerillo. so that match is a def toss up and at the end of the year digravio peaked and was the best hes ever been, so i think he was better at the end. and id love to see dutton vs. ekstrom that'd be a hell of a match id give the edge to ekstrom though. and no colling still wouldnt beat james, i dont think he woulda beaten paul glover from spencerport. it's good for him that he got a full ride to oklamhoma though

I am just stating that it is not. I have already proven you wrong in 5 weights.

cody Reed 6th in D2 beat DI state champ Vilella

D@ is just as tough

Archived