How much money do you make?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
She/He would be liable IF it was the wrong med given. Salary wise of course not. FYI if a pt has a rxn to the med given as ordered by the MD its called an allergic rxn. I wouldnt sue my MD if I happened to have a rxn from a med. It's NOT his fault.

you wouldn't until you saw your LAWYER

@

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Recently on BC Voice, someone was posting that he makes a "6 figure" salary, and that "lots" of people in the Binghamton area make 6 figure salaries. That would be at least $100,000 a year, not counting benefits.

Is it really true that "lots" of people in the Binghamton area make 6 figure salaries? I certainly don't make that much, and I know very few people who do.

What do you all think? How much do you make?

I know many people at one company in this area that make six figures (sorry I am not saying what company) In addition they receive a bonus every three months with the Christmas bonus being the biggest one. They receive money for ideas that are not their own. You do not need a degree in this company to advance. And to advance all you have to do is nod your head and smile at whoever is above you in the chain of command. Do not make waves and keep a low profile and you can go very far with zero ability. Here is a clue this company doe's well in a recession.

Guest Guest
I know many people at one company in this area that make six figures (sorry I am not saying what company) In addition they receive a bonus every three months with the Christmas bonus being the biggest one. They receive money for ideas that are not their own. You do not need a degree in this company to advance. And to advance all you have to do is nod your head and smile at whoever is above you in the chain of command. Do not make waves and keep a low profile and you can go very far with zero ability. Here is a clue this company doe's well in a recession.

It must be one of those financial services companies that help people deep in debt.

@

Archived