With Whom Would You Have Coffee?

Cat's Eye

I would choose General U.S. Grant. I would like the time to be April 27th, 1865 in the late morning. I would love to know what was going through his mind a week or two after Appomattox and it had a chance to sink in.

Richard Petty - I have always been a fan and think he is one of the ALL TIME BEST Nascar drivers alive.

I remember watching one of the Daytona races in black and white and the track was still not paved.

My second choise would be Dale Earnhart Sr. had he not passed away in a deadly crash. ( R.I.P. )

Guest Young Frankenstein

Mel Brooks and Carl Reiner. While seeking the answers to life and war seem like great ideas, I'd really just want to laugh and crack jokes with these two clowns. :lol:

Guest Just Lookin

First choice: My Dad. Just 30 more minutes with him would be incredible. I lost my Dad to illness 14 yrs ago and still miss him to this day.

2nd choice: Donald Trump

Guest Guest_uncle Festus_*
First choice: My Dad. Just 30 more minutes with him would be incredible. I lost my Dad to illness 14 yrs ago and still miss him to this day.

2nd choice: Donald Trump

Donald Trump??? I'll NEVER understand people! Every time I see that guy, I want to throw up!

I'm sorry that your dad passed away!

uncle Festus

Archived