Lawncare

I have four dogs and I haven't cleaned the yard since last August when I had that unfortunate sneaker accident...it's still on the back porch. What's the best kitchen utensil to use for the job? I was thinking about my wooden spatula, but I want to make Hamburger Helper later, and I was concerned about absorbancy. I really need to get it done today, because there is very little grass to be seen and they quit delivering my mail on Thursday.

I would use a melon baller but I have mini-hotdogs. For bigger dogs perhaps a spoonula? You could scoop and fling it into the neighbor's yard with one smooth motion. I wouldn't really fling it into their yard. I wouldn't actually scoop dog poop either. That's one chore that doesn't belong to me, thankfully.

I have four dogs and I haven't cleaned the yard since last August when I had that unfortunate sneaker accident...it's still on the back porch. What's the best kitchen utensil to use for the job? I was thinking about my wooden spatula, but I want to make Hamburger Helper later, and I was concerned about absorbancy. I really need to get it done today, because there is very little grass to be seen and they quit delivering my mail on Thursday.

It sounds like you are way past needing kitchen utensils...better call BTK and see if he'll bring his snowplow over! You might have to replace it when the job's done though....

Hey Sleepless you're suppose to keep up with that ! I had quite a mess one Spring when I neglected to pick up at least on a weekly basis and when the snow melted it was gross ! Anyway, I got a small shovel and I lined a pail with a plastic bag and went to work, I also wore disposable gloves and shoes that I could hose down afterward. Boy, did I learn my lesson, I now try and pick up daily or at least weekly. Good Luck !

Dig a large trench at the farthest end of the yard, and astroturf the rest. Then all you have to do is squeegee the back yard to keep it clean and green year round. The sneakers? Keep a small patch by the door that's double height, and use it like a welcome mat.

Well, I've got two bags full so far. I had to take a break because I started gagging. I coughed up a french fry, which is weird because I haven't ate any in weeks. Do you think french fries are like corn? They look the same way coming out as they did going in.

@

Guest Bobby Baja
Well, I've got two bags full so far. I had to take a break because I started gagging. I coughed up a french fry, which is weird because I haven't ate any in weeks. Do you think french fries are like corn? They look the same way coming out as they did going in.

@

Dude, yer whacked. DELETED I think it was Joe Walsh who said that being an average ordinary guy was that when he went out into the yard, he hoped that the dog turd would be hard.

Guest Starved

Just mow through it and turn it into mulch. If you see mushrooms growing call me. They're delicious in salads! You can also cut a hole in your fence and teach them to dump in your neighbors yard. Share the wealth friend. Share the wealth.

@

Guest Guest

Cork the dogs and only remove it a couple times a day and hold them over the shitter. Give em a squeeze to make sure it all came out. Repeat the process in 12 hours.

Archived