bcvoice

Guest guest

Guest guest

bc voice is the stupidest thing ever created, all it is is the same idiots posting topics so they can argue with eachother. have you nothing better to do? I must say coming to this site may have been the biggest waste of my time in my entire life. you all suck.

X

bc voice is the stupidest thing ever created, all it is is the same idiots posting topics so they can argue with eachother. have you nothing better to do? I must say coming to this site may have been the biggest waste of my time in my entire life. you all suck.

and yet you choose to post about it. well thanks for your time, your intelligent response will be noted. And see you later. Don't let the door hit ya, where the good lord split ya.

I SAY GOOD DAY SIR!!!!! :lol:

Guest mulligan

-_- ZZZZZZZZ

Guest Guest

"I logged on here to tell you all how big a waste of time logging on here is."

Why didn't you just tell us you're an inbred Tennessee backwoods, goat humpin moron and get it over with?

"I logged on here to tell you all how big a waste of time logging on here is."

Why didn't you just tell us you're an inbred Tennessee backwoods, goat humpin moron and get it over with?

That had to have been one of the most retarded comeback comments since third grade............

@

Guest Guest
That had to have been one of the most retarded comeback comments since third grade............

@

Why thank you.

I was trying to dumb it down for the OP.

@

I am glad to see you put yourself into the same category that you are complaining about. :lol:

@

Guest Escapee

I would disagree...I think BCVoice is very entertaining. After reading most of the posts, it reminds me how glad I am that I don't live in the area anymore.

Guest Guest

I'd be willing to bet you got some responses to a post that didnt agree with your opinion. You are dealing with lots of different people with lots of different experiences. Someday you will realize that allowing others to express their opinion opens up our minds to different possibilities. Are you so shallow that you feel yours is the only opinion that accounts? I disagree with a lot of people on this board but they, like me, are entitled to their opinion. Take this for what it is. If you want a professional opinion pay to see a shrink. For me its just a way to pass the time. You know what? I have actually changed my opinion about one or two things after sharing ideas and experiences with people here.

I would disagree...I think BCVoice is very entertaining. After reading most of the posts, it reminds me how glad I am that I don't live in the area anymore.

yes but not as much as we appreciate you leaving. yet one has to wonder why you still hold on and come back to this site to read about the place you were glad you left. Very interesting.

yes but not as much as we appreciate you leaving. yet one has to wonder why you still hold on and come back to this site to read about the place you were glad you left. Very interesting.

Brilliant! Predictable!

STFU!!!

YOU LIVE IN YOU'RE MOMMIES' BASEMUNT!!!

MEET ME IN FRONT OF TEH PRICE CHOPPER!!!!

YOU KNOW YOUR TO SCARED TO SHOW UP!!!!

Guest BetterThanYou

It's called perspective. You may continue to wear blinders...they seem to fit you well...

Guest Guest

They are probably waiting to see when it is going to be safe to return. Things change. Who knows, stranger things have happened One can only hope

Guest Laughing
They are probably waiting to see when it is going to be safe to return. Things change. Who knows, stranger things have happened One can only hope

Yes, that's it! You've nailed it! Waiting to return!

(excuse me while I attempt to catch my breath from laughing hysterically)

Guest Guest
Yes, that's it! You've nailed it! Waiting to return!

(excuse me while I attempt to catch my breath from laughing hysterically)

That was sarcarm idiot. No one in their right mind would leave and then come back. I am sure they think about their friends who are stuck in this hell hole but I can't imagine anyone making coming back to Binghamton their goal

Guest Idiot
That was sarcarm idiot. No one in their right mind would leave and then come back. I am sure they think about their friends who are stuck in this hell hole but I can't imagine anyone making coming back to Binghamton their goal

Yes, idiot, I know...but apparently you don't. Enjoy your stay!

Funny, I know ALOT of people who left when they were in their 20's, and moved back because they'd had enough of other areas.

Mainly, to get closer to friends and family, and raise their own.

I left and moved back. Every place has it's problems, but it is pretty good living here.

Guest Guest
Ya gotta love that.

@

It was meant to be a parody of the inbreds who post here. You know the type of post I'm talking about...all caps, misspelled, etcetera. For example:

OH YEAH WELL YOUR A MORAN!!!! :lol:

I love reading BC Voice just for those type of posts. Because the scary thing is, the posters usually aren't kidding!!!

@

Guest Guest

Left arm Right arm Sarcarm!

Archived