bcvoice

Guest guest

Funny, I know ALOT of people who left when they were in their 20's, and moved back because they'd had enough of other areas.

Mainly, to get closer to friends and family, and raise their own.

I got married and moved to St. Pete, Florida in 1980. We were back 8 months later. There's no place like home!

@

Guest Guest
Funny, I know ALOT of people who left when they were in their 20's, and moved back because they'd had enough of other areas.

Mainly, to get closer to friends and family, and raise their own.

As you once said to me -- STFU!

Guest Guest

STFU is my favorite things about BC Voice! It seems as if it is mandatory for every thread to contain at least one instance of someone posting STFU. I am going to start a band made up of BC Voice posters and we are going to call ourselves the STFUs!!!

It was meant to be a parody of the inbreds who post here. You know the type of post I'm talking about...all caps, misspelled, etcetera. For example:

OH YEAH WELL YOUR A MORAN!!!! :lol:

I love reading BC Voice just for those type of posts. Because the scary thing is, the posters usually aren't kidding!!!

@

I love it when idiots type BCVoice as BC Voice. That really makes me laugh.....well it reassures me there are people less intelligent than myself anyway even if I don't laugh.

Guest Bob Martinez
I got married and moved to St. Pete, Florida in 1980. We were back 8 months later. There's no place like home!

@

Thats because you moved to South St. Pete DELETED.

Guest Guest

Oh, NOW I see. So you're saying that it's confusing when people refer to BCVoice as "BC Voice". Thanks for clearing that up. BCVoice & BC Voice are so radically different that I can see where it might confuse people and cause major problems. Again, thanks for clearing that up.

Guest hahahaha
STFU!!!

YOU LIVE IN YOU'RE MOMMIES' BASEMUNT!!!

MEET ME IN FRONT OF TEH PRICE CHOPPER!!!!

YOU KNOW YOUR TO SCARED TO SHOW UP!!!!

I have a joke. Price Chopper :lol:

@

Thats because you moved to South St. Pete DELETED.

No, I lived on the Northside on 54th Street, close to Pinellas Park, my wife worked at the Boys and Girls Club there. I know what you are driving at though, the southside was all black. I worked on 29th street on the southside, refurbishing homes...it was a real hell hole. Every night, I passed a clam bar on Central Avenue on my bike, and the day workers would throw their beer cans at me as I rounded the corner. Actually, quite a fond memory now!

Guest Lebowski
I have a joke. Price Chopper :lol:

@

Price Chopper is the biggest joke in town!

To use the parlance of our times, Price Chopper is TEH SUCK!!!!

@

Archived