Is it possible she's THAT dumb?

Guest Todd

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not being able to spell properly and using the word 'dumbocrat' gives you no credibility whatsoever other then being a partisan defeatist parrot of the talking heads.

Which is it dingaling??? I can't spell or you don't like the descriptive name "DUMBocrat"???

Which is it dingaling??? I can't spell or you don't like the descriptive name "DUMBocrat"???

8th grade reading comprehension would enable you to understand the whole sentence properly.

It’s King Obungler's second year, and his spending binge is still going strong. Too many Americans now understand him for what he is. He can put as much polish on the turd as he wants, but no one but his most ardent supporters are going to stick it in their mouths.

Poll shows voters abandoning prez in droves

WASHINGTON -- President Obama's overall approval rating has sunk to a new low -- and independent voters who propelled him to the White House have gotten downright sick of the job he's doing, according to a devastating poll released yesterday.

Obama's job-approval rating has tanked to a dismal 29 percent among independents, the Marist College survey found. His disapproval rating is nearly twice as high -- 57 percent.

Obama's overall approval among all registered voters hit a new low of 44 percent, the lowest of any poll that uses people to survey voters.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/poll...mfWVfPUtmx00JAM

Poll shows voters abandoning prez in droves

WASHINGTON -- President Obama's overall approval rating has sunk to a new low -- and independent voters who propelled him to the White House have gotten downright sick of the job he's doing, according to a devastating poll released yesterday.

Obama's job-approval rating has tanked to a dismal 29 percent among independents, the Marist College survey found. His disapproval rating is nearly twice as high -- 57 percent.

Obama's overall approval among all registered voters hit a new low of 44 percent, the lowest of any poll that uses people to survey voters.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/poll...mfWVfPUtmx00JAM

The messiah has taken a huge nosedive. From now until November it should get real interesting.

I love reading the "one termer", "worst president ever", "he's failing", "he's lost the support of America" and the other not so civil comments. It's like deja vu - the same constituencies making similar charges and smears as they did against FDR in each of his 4 terms in office (yes, he was elected 4 times and died in the initial months of his 4th term, despite what a poster in one of the "Drazen" threads would have you believe).

Anyone making a prediction as to the next presidential election 25% of the way into the present term is talking out of his/her hat and should be treated accordingly.

I love reading the "one termer", "worst president ever", "he's failing", "he's lost the support of America" and the other not so civil comments. It's like deja vu - the same constituencies making similar charges and smears as they did against FDR in each of his 4 terms in office (yes, he was elected 4 times and died in the initial months of his 4th term, despite what a poster in one of the "Drazen" threads would have you believe).

Anyone making a prediction as to the next presidential election 25% of the way into the present term is talking out of his/her hat and should be treated accordingly.

You can compare him to FDR if you like but he seems more like a Jimmy Carter to me.I think that Obama would have to pull some incredible changes off to regain any of the trust that was so readily given to him. People are entranced by great speeches but they also have memories of the past. As in most elections Obama won by the independent voter not by party and he has done enough to make the independents think they made a massive mistake.

They are grasping at straws. After losing the last two elections and the Republican party being divided up by the tea movement desperation is rearing it's ugly head.

What she actually said is even scarier -

COURIC: You've cited Alaska's proximity to Russia as part of your foreign policy experience. What did you mean by that?

PALIN: That Alaska has a very narrow maritime border between a foreign country, Russia, and on our other side, the land-- boundary that we have with-- Canada. It-- it's funny that a comment like that was-- kind of made to-- cari-- I don't know, you know? Reporters--

COURIC: Mock?

PALIN: Yeah, mocked, I guess that's the word, yeah.

COURIC: Explain to me why that enhances your foreign policy credentials.

PALIN: Well, it certainly does because our-- our next door neighbors are foreign countries. They're in the state that I am the executive of. And there in Russia--

Right... that was part of the SNL skit you liberal MAROON! Can't wait to see how you spin you way out of that LIE!!!!

Ummmmm. She writes 4 words on her hand.....Obama HAS TO READ entire speeches of a teleprompter if not he sounds like an imbecile.

It's different for Obama though.

Right... Obama comes across as coherent...

Palin spits out every talking point off topic and in no particular order. If you combine Tourette's and Mad Libs you get Palin.

Right... that was part of the SNL skit you liberal MAROON! Can't wait to see how you spin you way out of that LIE!!!!

I forgot one more part of it -

Couric: Have you ever been involved in any negotiations, for example, with the Russians?

Palin: We have trade missions back and forth, we do. It's very important when you consider even national security issues with Russia. As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border. It is from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there, they are right next to our state.

Oh - and here's hte link to the transcript - Moron - http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/09/25/...in4479062.shtml

Another part -

Couric: You've said, quote, "John McCain will reform the way Wall Street does business." Other than supporting stricter regulations of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac two years ago, can you give us any more example of his leading the charge for more oversight?

Palin: I think that the example that you just cited, with his warnings two years ago about Fannie and Freddie - that, that's paramount. That's more than a heck of a lot of other senators and representatives did for us.

Couric: But he's been in Congress for 26 years. He's been chairman of the powerful Commerce Committee. And he has almost always sided with less regulation, not more.

Palin: He's also known as the maverick though, taking shots from his own party, and certainly taking shots from the other party. Trying to get people to understand what he's been talking about - the need to reform government.

Couric: But can you give me any other concrete examples? Because I know you've said Barack Obama is a lot of talk and no action. Can you give me any other examples in his 26 years of John McCain truly taking a stand on this?

Palin: I can give you examples of things that John McCain has done, that has shown his foresight, his pragmatism, and his leadership abilities. And that is what America needs today.

Couric: I'm just going to ask you one more time - not to belabor the point. Specific examples in his 26 years of pushing for more regulation.

Palin: I'll try to find you some and I'll bring them to you.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/09/24/...in4476173.shtml

Yes - she really is that dumb.

and Obama said he'd been to 57 states.

He misspoke?

OMG. I can't remember the last time one of our Presidents made a verbal gaffe!

Wait - I can. Would you like some examples?

Libs like drugs=drug users are libs. drug users=welfare. welfare=my taxes. I have a 4 year degree, with honors, that I paid for myself. I served in the military. I believe in people taking care of themselves and helping those who can't. I do not believe in taking care of those who won't take care of themselves. You are a moron. Your ignorance is pretty amazing too. Why don't you go hug a tree then off yourself. At least do everyone the courtesy of not voting. Ten years from now (when you aren't living at home and have some real life experience) you will probably look back at your blathering comments and chuckle at what a simpleton you sound like. We can only hope.

I predict there is no way you have a four year degree, there is no possible way that a University in this country would hand a diploma to a humanoid with this level of intellectual dysfunction. It's no wonder you are a fan of Sarah Palin, you are both delusional maniacs. On the slim chance that you do have 'college education', what prey tell, is your the title of your degree. Becuase it sure ain't History. I'm not sure that cleaning latrines qualifies as military service. And additionally if you 'believe in people helping themselves' why are you not against bankers who George Bush bailed out. They were certainly not helping themselves. They received CORPORATE WELFARE JACKASS> Thank you for your selective memory which only operates when it comes to the 'evil liberals.

You Libtards are going bonkers after discovering that the TelePrompter-less former Governor Sarah Palin wrote notes on the palm of her left hand for her speech to the National Tea Party Convention in Nashville. You absolutely freaked over this non-issue rather than focus on her brilliant speech knocking the Obama Administration's horrid record on economics and national defense. But thats to be expected from those who are desperate to feel good about their vote for King Obumbler.

What I saw was her using her Palm Notes during a Q and A session.

Do you want us to believe that she doesn't even use notecards during a speech? Didn't you see her using a teleprompter during the RNC in '08? I did.

It's not about how many words she wrote on her hand. She could have written one or she could have tattooed her whole arm. It's the act of using one's hand to write a few simple words that encapsulate her philosophy that is so teenagey.

Was she afraid she was going to forget that energy is a major concern of the entire nation and has been for 3 decades? Do you want someone in the White House who's THAT forgetful?

Forgetful isn't a word I would use, but you make a valid point.

What word would you use?

Reagan's son made a point on TV last night. If you're in a debate or making a speech and you need to cite some statistics or very detailed numbers of some sort, you'd write them down on a notecard.

She had words like "energy" on her hand. Basic, mainstream ideas and isssues. What politician is in jeopardy of forgetting that something like energy policy is a major concern for every American? Other than her, I mean?

Archived