Player of the Year Candidate

Guest Guest

Guest guest

I have watched Hull play. He is a really good player. From what folks tell me the Connely kid has some real nice skills. But folks seem to hate this Connely kid? Whats the story? Is he a trash talker ? Why are folks so quick to hate on him. the Hull kid seems likable?

WhaTS THE REAL STORY HERE?

The Hull kid is nice the Connolly boy not so much...pretty much raps it up.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest

The problem with Connolly is he has no class-he would just be saying something like-look at me know-right John? Here's the thing John-no one will care the day after the newspaper comes out, so get over yourself.

Guest guest

I think Connolly was the best player in Class A but then again if you look there was really no competition there at all. I say give it to him -he tends to be a cry baby when he doesn't win, and throw it in your face guy when he does. His only competition was Stocks and well we know how that went.

Guest Guest
The problem with Connolly is he has no class-he would just be saying something like-look at me know-right John? Here's the thing John-no one will care the day after the newspaper comes out, so get over yourself.

you must be a "friend" if you kno where that came from

Guest guest

Oh dude not a friend-but you think people don't talk about what people write? Its out there , and he put it out there. Hes' not the only one in school allowed to trash talk. Someone was just pointing out his I 'm all that attitude -again. The jerk should take a few lessons on how to be humble.

Guest Guest

Oh dude not a friend-but you think people don't talk about what people write? Its out there , and he put it out there. Hes' not the only one in school allowed to trash talk. Someone was just pointing out his I 'm all that attitude -again. The jerk should take a few lessons on how to be humble.

i was hinting at the old saying keep ur friends close and ur enemies closer

Guest guest

Guess everyone was wrong-Smith from Vestal. The first line said he was a "we" player not a "me" player-guess that's one reason Connolly didn't make it!

Guest guest

Guess everyone was wrong-Smith from Vestal. The first line said he was a "we" player not a "me" player-guess that's one reason Connolly didn't make it!

Yeah that poor guy who had the HO for Connolly must be crying..........or maybe it was.......

Guest mohican

Yeah that poor guy who had the HO for Connolly must be crying..........or maybe it was.......

Yeah, but if they picked Connelly, that would of really shown the bias Stevens has for his alma mater-North High School.

Guest Guest
Yeah, but if they picked Connelly, that would of really shown the bias Stevens has for his alma mater-North High School.

I think that many different players could have easily won the award - no one really stood out as Clearly the best - I can't disagree with Smith as the pick

Guest guest

What Connolly is at ME. He didn't' get picked because he is not the best all around player period.

Guest Guest

What Connolly is at ME. He didn't' get picked because he is not the best all around player period.

HA HA HA CONNELY BEST PLAYER OF THE YEAR...KNEW THAT WASN'T GOING TO HAPPEN

Guest guest

Finally a break for ME no more Connolly's! Thank God for that. Wonder if Daddy is coaching his college team yet.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest fact checker

2010 Class A Player Of The Year..... The Maine Stalwart...J Connolly... All Central....The Maine Master....J. Connolly.....Elite.....The Maine Matriculator.....J. Connolly....congrats on football and basketball successes.... good luck in the future......

Archived