BCV Retrospect 2007

Guest Guest
Anybody remember Rocky, the militant squirrel from Port Dick Park? He's now a shoe salesman in Pinellas Park, Florida

post-17-1207692270_thumb.jpg

That's great news !! I thought Barney Five of the Port Dickinson Police Department shot him for begging or something .......

Guest Guest
Anybody remember Rocky, the militant squirrel from Port Dick Park? He's now a shoe salesman in Pinellas Park, Florida

I'm not sure this is true. It appears to be an unfounded rumor. A somewhat reliable source informed me that the Hillcrest Police convinced him to testify against a perpetrator who defaced a camping trailer and is now in a witness protection program somewhere in Haiti.

I'm not sure this is true. It appears to be an unfounded rumor. A somewhat reliable source informed me that the Hillcrest Police convinced him to testify against a perpetrator who defaced a camping trailer and is now in a witness protection program somewhere in Haiti.

That is a totally unfounded charge, fabricated on BCV by our host. I merely experienced a "wet fart" that stained my "khakis". It was unpleasant for Dick, but I didn't sit down on anything. I did "shout it out"!

That is a totally unfounded charge, fabricated on BCV by our host. I merely experienced a "wet fart" that stained my "khakis". It was unpleasant for Dick, but I didn't sit down on anything. I did "shout it out"!

That was the absolute truth and I am still waiting for you to come and pay for your camper! My policy is if you shit in it, you own it!

That was the absolute truth and I am still waiting for you to come and pay for your camper! My policy is if you shit in it, you own it!

Does anybody see where I'm coming from??? Reddi is cool...Barney is cool... Dick is cool...but BTK has a chemical in balance. Every night on his way home, he drops a load of dog crap in my driveway with a sign that says "Happy Birthday"! I think that's illegal! Besides, my birthday is the end of June, and he doesn't even have a dog! Where's he getting this stuff from?

Does anybody see where I'm coming from??? Reddi is cool...Barney is cool... Dick is cool...but BTK has a chemical in balance . Every night on his way home, he drops a load of dog crap in my driveway with a sign that says "Happy Birthday"! I think that's illegal! Besides, my birthday is the end of June, and he doesn't even have a dog! Where's he getting this stuff from?

Why thank you Sleepless, my chemicals are in balance! :rolleyes:

Guest Guest
Does anybody see where I'm coming from??? Reddi is cool...Barney is cool... Dick is cool...but BTK has a chemical in balance. Every night on his way home, he drops a load of dog crap in my driveway with a sign that says "Happy Birthday"! I think that's illegal! Besides, my birthday is the end of June, and he doesn't even have a dog! Where's he getting this stuff from?

That may be a question you don't want answered.

Guest Guest-Bobby Baja-*

If you " what " in it?????

no what???? big trees???? :lol::lol:

OH OH OH I KNOW I KNOW I think it means they have big feet, Or something like that I heard that through the great vine........ ;)

OH OH OH I KNOW I KNOW I think it means they have big feet, Or something like that I heard that through the great vine........ ;)

I wear size 7 shoes, and my grandmother's hands were bigger than mine! You can't really draw any conclusions from that. My gym teacher in high school called me "Winkie"...he liked giving out the pet names!

@

Archived