A question for faithful catholic

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
You didn't leave because of me, that is for sure. IF you are Catholic and you left because of me, you had no faith at all. I'm not Catholic for the people that attend the Church......

Ok - not you specifically - it's your type.

you seem to be losing your grip on why you are special and this make you just plain mean.

You seem paranoid that I'm out to get you - why?

Fate and faith takes a long path. You seem to be standing still fighting the flies. Move forward. Leave the flies and reach out a pull more of us with you - if you can.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
If you read history for once, you would realize he didn't order it. I am waiting for that apology for him.

Ephesians 4-29

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

And your comment would be ?

Ok - not you specifically - it's your type.

That I am strong in my Faith?????? :blink:

you seem to be losing your grip on why you are special and this make you just plain mean.

I'm not special, but have been given a great gift from God -FAITH.

You seem paranoid that I'm out to get you - why?

I have never had that feeling. You first accused me and then you corrected it in this post on why you left. Paranoia? Nope.

Fate and faith takes a long path. You seem to be standing still fighting the flies. Move forward. Leave the flies and reach out a pull more of us with you - if you can.

It's not about me here. The Holy Spirit brings people into the Church and removes them. As simple as that.

Guest Guest
I am simply proclaiming the truth and that can never be wrong. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is it the Lords will for you to laugh in the faces of those you proclaim to teach ?

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

Guest Guest
I am simply proclaiming the truth and that can never be wrong. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The word of God will never be wrong ..... But , you and man will ........

Is it the Lords will for you to laugh in the faces of those you proclaim to teach ?

I don't laugh at all. You are trying to make a mockery of me and you are FAILING.

@

Guest Guest

Did you not post this comment and laugh after making it ? Ok then , I will forgive you again.

Guest Guest
Proclaiming the truth can never be a wrong thing to do...

Laughing in others faces is ... Jesus said to pick up your cross and be like me !!! Did Jesus laugh in the faces of others ?

Guest Guest
Laughing in others faces is ... Jesus said to pick up your cross and be like me !!! Did Jesus laugh in the faces of others ?

You need to prove that anybody laughed in anyones face. Your malice gives you away.

Guest Satan
Say it again Sam. I am not worried.

I'll take Pope Pius XII for $100 Alex.

Gimme some cut and paste.

Now THAT's funny! :lol: :lol:

Guest Guest
"If they have called the master of the house Beelzebul, how much more will they malign those of his household" (Matt. 10:25).

"If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world . . . the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you, ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will persecute you" (John 15:18–20).

That "minister" does not belong to the Church Jesus Christ founded. Enough said.

All three of the candidates are bad choices for the presidency.

I did not ask if the minister was a member of the church of jesus christ - I was asking if you are still supporting John mccain and are still voting for him despite the fact that a minister who endorsed him, one whom he embraced, called the catholic church "the big whore" - and he has not denounced such talk of the church and accepted the endorsement?

I did not ask if the minister was a member of the church of jesus christ - I was asking if you are still supporting John mccain and are still voting for him despite the fact that a minister who endorsed him, one whom he embraced, called the catholic church "the big whore" - and he has not denounced such talk of the church and accepted the endorsement?

He's against abortion. Abortion is a far worse crime than having a seething, heretical, full of hatred, "minister" support him. You have to look at the lesser of the three evils.

Billary and Barak HUSSEIN Obama both support baby killing.

@

Guest Guest

QUOTE (A Faithful Catholic @ Apr 10 2008, 04:17 AM)

I am simply proclaiming the truth and that can never be wrong.

Did you not post this comment and laugh after making it ? Ok then , I will forgive you again.

Guest Guest
He's against abortion. Abortion is a far worse crime than having a seething, heretical, full of hatred, "minister" support him. You have to look at the lesser of the three evils.

Billary and Barak HUSSEIN Obama both support baby killing.

@

So is that a "yes"?

@

Right, that'll happen.

If you really want to get help and you are Catholic, go to the Catholic Church of your choice. There are many good ones around. St. Mary's in Kirkwood, Our Lady of Sorrows, and St. Pats to name a few. The priests there will want to listen to you and provide guidance.

AFC would much rather cut-n-paste and use the word HERETIC, WHOLENESS, TRUTH and such in all caps.

Now, if Uncle Geo is truly a separate entity from AFC, Geo might be one to contact via PM as he seems to sound like a MODEST person of with a strong faith.

Good luck.

TWS

Let me assure you once more that AFC and I are two different people. That being said ... I would like to make it perfectly clear that AFC's message and my own opinions on Faith and Morals are absolutely the same. We both believe in the fullness of Faith found only in the Catholic Church and we both affirm our total acceptance of Catholic doctrine.

Once again ... All this controversy boils down to is a matter of manner of presentation ... that's the only difference.

I really do urge anyone who is genuinely interested in the teachings of the Church to look beyond AFC's personal expressive manner and really read, with an open mind, what he has offered.

Many of his postings give information on Faith of Morals not easily accepted by society in general but they should and do cause us to stop and ponder the truths of his statements. Some of us agree with him, some sincerely question his assertions and some only find an opportunity for personal attack on him and to continue the spasm of trendy Catholic bashing that is so prevalent at this time.

Some object to his style of cut and paste responses, but I suspect that what they are really afraid of is the proof he presents and not just his own opinions which could be easily questioned. It would be elementary for him to copy and present opinions only by Catholic theologians but can we not accept that he has also made the effort to present the views of Protestant scholars in their own words and not paraphrased in any way.

To do this requires that we put our various inclinations aside and open our souls to the power of the Holy Spirit. Not easily done in this age of needing to be personally correct and absolutely above question in all things.

To return to the post which provoked this response from me ... If you do have any questions you want answered "professionally" heed what the West Sider suggests and go to one of the listed churches. If you don't want to go that route feel free to PM me with your question ... or better yet send a PM to AFC.

@

Guest Guest
You left the Lord's Church over one priest??????????????? You make rash decisions over one person? :blink:

If it were just 1 I would agree with you but 4,450 have been accused and 800 have been proven of sexual abuse

If it were just 1 I would agree with you but 4,450 have been accused and 800 have been proven of sexual abuse

He left his church just because of ONE homily, not because of the child molesters. Being accused doesn't mean anything to me. They have to be proven. So far The Protestants beat the CC in child molesters. :o

Guest Guest
Being accused doesn't mean anything to me. They have to be proven. So far The Protestants beat the CC in child molesters. :o

I love how you try to shift the focus to the Protestant church, but since you are Catholic let's stick to that church.

A report released on February 27, 2004, compiled by the John Jay College of Criminal Justice, commissioned by the Bishops Conference, revealed that 11,000 allegations of sexual abuse were raised against 4,450 priests. 6,700 of those allegations were investigated and substantiated, another 1,000 were unsubstantiated while the remaining 3,300 were not investigated because the priests involved had died. 61% of the allegations against catholic priests were proven. These numbers are for the Unityed States alone.

I love how you try to shift the focus to the Protestant church, but since you are Catholic let's stick to that church.

Let's not shift focus only on the CC, because after all Protestants abuse more children than the Catholics. Many people think it is only a Catholic problem. They don't have a clue.

A report released on February 27, 2004, compiled by the John Jay College of Criminal Justice, commissioned by the Bishops Conference, revealed that 11,000 allegations of sexual abuse were raised against 4,450 priests. 6,700 of those allegations were investigated and substantiated, another 1,000 were unsubstantiated while the remaining 3,300 were not investigated because the priests involved had died. 61% of the allegations against catholic priests were proven. These numbers are for the Unityed States alone.

This is over 50 years......and it still falls short of the Protestants.

I'm not trying to shift focus, but trying to give a more FULLER and CORRECT focus on the ENTIRE problem instead of your typical Catholic hatred towards the Church.

@

Archived