A question for faithful catholic

Guest Guest

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
I'm just repeating His words! :lol: I am following one of His commands, by the way. :blink:

You are not qualified to judge others....yet you clearly set yourself up to do so. Constantly.

Guest Guest
There is only ONE TRUTH. Opinion, with out facts to back them up, is a waste of space.

Philippians 2:14

Do everything without complaining or arguing ..

You are not qualified to judge others....yet you clearly set yourself up to do so. Constantly.

You can judge people's actions, like abortion and fornication, as wrong in terms of the Word of God. We cannot judge souls. You need to understand that.

The seven deadly sins are damnable offenses, per the Word of God.

You left the Lord's Church over one priest??????????????? You make rash decisions over one person? :blink:

I need not explain myself. I guess that I'll have to live with it.

No actually in part because of many priests and the cover-ups (see Boston and Los Angeles).

See obligatory cut -n- paste response in regards to WHOLENESS, TRUTH, and BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

Guest Guest

I left your church because of you. Get it clear - your not helping me in this life. I can't get to the next one being your friend. Your making my life unlivable. Your killing the religion that could save me. AFC - please use your knowledge for good. Don't argue just to make a point - make a point and bring us to you. You can do it. We are not as smart as you when it comes to the church - help us embrace the church and not pull away from it because of the way you approach us.

Try it for a post or two. Please - try it

I left your church because of you. Get it clear - your not helping me in this life. I can't get to the next one being your friend. Your making my life unlivable. Your killing the religion that could save me. AFC - please use your knowledge for good. Don't argue just to make a point - make a point and bring us to you. You can do it. We are not as smart as you when it comes to the church - help us embrace the church and not pull away from it because of the way you approach us.

Right, that'll happen.

If you really want to get help and you are Catholic, go to the Catholic Church of your choice. There are many good ones around. St. Mary's in Kirkwood, Our Lady of Sorrows, and St. Pats to name a few. The priests there will want to listen to you and provide guidance.

AFC would much rather cut-n-paste and use the word HERETIC, WHOLENESS, TRUTH and such in all caps.

Now, if Uncle Geo is truly a separate entity from AFC, Geo might be one to contact via PM as he seems to sound like a MODEST person of with a strong faith.

Good luck.

TWS

Guest Guest
You can judge people's actions, like abortion and fornication, as wrong in terms of the Word of God. We cannot judge souls. You need to understand that.

The seven deadly sins are damnable offenses, per the Word of God.

Don't give me your BS....you judge other's souls, as in we are all doomed to hell if we don't goose-step with you. Your vision is so blurred that you can't see the line.

You have spoken the truth and you have spoken the truth quite well. I applaud you.

Guest Guest

Neither - Shouldn't AFC move beyond what he has done for months - years? Let him preach. Fighting in the way he does is not getting him anywhere. Let move the conversation forward. Fighting to fight is not the way

Guest Guest
I'm just repeating His words! :lol: I am following one of His commands, by the way. :blink:

Ephesians 4-29

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

@

You didn't leave because of me, that is for sure. IF you are/were Catholic and you left because of me, you had no faith at all. I'm not Catholic for the people that attend the Church......I simply repeat Divine LAW which is above Catholic Church Law. People leave the Church because they choose not to follow Divine Law and "Church shop" to try to find a denom that "allows" what they desire.

Read the Catechism from cover to cover and cross reference it with scripture. They go hand in hand.

Right, that'll happen.

If you really want to get help and you are Catholic, go to the Catholic Church of your choice. There are many good ones around. St. Mary's in Kirkwood, Our Lady of Sorrows, and St. Pats to name a few. The priests there will want to listen to you and provide guidance.

AFC would much rather cut-n-paste and use the word HERETIC, WHOLENESS, TRUTH and such in all caps.

Now, if Uncle Geo is truly a separate entity from AFC, Geo might be one to contact via PM as he seems to sound like a MODEST person of with a strong faith.

Good luck.

TWS

Wait a minute here.....You left the Catholic Church because of ONE priest? That tells me you have very little Faith. All that poster needs to do is have the bible, the Catholic Version, and the Catechism of the Catholic Church and just start reading. That's what I did. You cross reference the Catechism with scripture. They back each other up. I wish every Catholic would read the Catechism....There is much to learn...

Heretic is anyone who distorts the Faith handed down by the Apostles. I don't see what the problem is....

The FULLNESS of truth resides in the Catholic Faith.

Archived