A question for faithful catholic

Guest Guest

Guest Satan
I don't think you are very bright, or sharp, either. No one has yet to prove him wrong on what he states as far as I can tell. He may make typos and such, but that does not disqualify what he states. I don't really think you have had much to say in the way of anything, but your personal attacks on him in regards to commonly misspelled words. You attack to discredit, but you are unable to prove him wrong in terms of Christianity. Basically, you have to resort to attacking minuscule issues because you are unable to attack him on the major issues. The most important issues are the ones you are not sharp on.

First, of course I cannot prove him wrong anymore than he can prove he's right. That is why it is called FAITH.

Second, yes, I do criticize his spelling --- they are not mere typos -- there is a difference. If someone is going to preach and berate other people's beliefs (as he does). then I consider it fair game to point out his lack of intelligence. People who profess their "faith" and in the same breath call people of other religions --- including other Christians -- derogatory names deserve any resulting remarks and criticisms in return.

Now, why don't you log in? ;)

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

Let's see if Uncle Geo vanishes during the same period of KFC's banishment.

Patty Duke and her cousin could never be in the same place without splitting a screen.

:P

Guest Guest
First, of course I cannot prove him wrong anymore than he can prove he's right. That is why it is called FAITH.

Second, yes, I do criticize his spelling --- they are not mere typos -- there is a difference. If someone is going to preach and berate other people's beliefs (as he does). then I consider it fair game to point out his lack of intelligence. People who profess their "faith" and in the same breath call people of other religions --- including other Christians -- derogatory names deserve any resulting remarks and criticisms in return.

Now, why don't you log in? ;)

How does pointing out the errors and mistakes of other churches, which can lead to a person's soul being damaged, equate to attacking just for the sake of discrediting on non issues? Maybe you need to study Early Christianity and understand what actually happened and then compare the beliefs/foundation of your church as see if they match up. You look for any silly errors instead of discussing important issues. Find the definition of heretic and read it. Spelling errors are very minor and common, by the way, and will not stop you from getting into heaven. ;)

You don't seem to have much knowledge of the Christian Faith at all.

astranspanieu3.gif

How does pointing out the errors and mistakes of other churches, which can lead to a person's soul being damaged, equate to attacking just for the sake of discrediting on non issues? Maybe you need to study Early Christianity and understand what actually happened and then compare the beliefs/foundation of your church as see if they match up. You look for any silly errors instead of discussing important issues. Find the definition of heretic and read it. Spelling errors are very minor and common, by the way, and will not stop you from getting into heaven. ;)

There was no discussion. Just berating. PRIDE not humility. Not very virtuous at all.

It might be helpful to realize that you can catch more flies with honey then vinegar.

You don't seem to have much knowledge of the previous posts at all. Maybe you need earlier BC Voice threads and understand what actually has happened and then compare what you are saying and what others have said to see if it matches up.

Geez, Louise.

:rolleyes:

TWS

Guest Satan

KFC -- stop posting. Go sit in the corner and serve out your punishment. :P

Guest Guest
KFC -- stop posting. Go sit in the corner and serve out your punishment. :P

How does pointing out the errors and mistakes of other churches, which can lead to a person's soul being damaged, equate to attacking just for the sake of discrediting on non issues?

Anwer it. Doo it. KNow. Okayy/? Tooo badd :lol:

astranspanieu3.gif

Archived